Gotcha!

Blinded By Your Love

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Suspicious... You all are acting so... suspiciously...”

 

Baekhyun mostly mumbled to himself as he listened to his friends laughter. They all are acting weird, even he can tell without seeing them! Baekhyun sighs tired while he slows down his pace a little. Where did Chanyeol go? Wasn't he right beside him? They were supposed to go and eat lunch and suddenly he's not there.

 

Chanyeol? Where did you go?”
“Baekhyun, hurry up or we will leave you behind!”
“Yeah, come on now!”
“Suspicious... You all are so up to something...”

 

Baekhyun mumbled to himself once again as he begun to walk faster. It didn't take many minutes before he caught up with Kyungsoo and Kai who are talking happily about today's plans.

 

So, we should definitely take Baekhyun to the park for some fresh air today!”
“Maybe we should teach him how to dance a little as well?”
“D-Dance?! Are you out of your mind?! I can't dance!”
“You can! You just need someone to lead you.”
“B-But I can't dance! Not like this...”
“Oh come on! You can dance if you just try hard enough!”
“Kai is right, I have seen other blind people dance!”
“They just need a lead dancer, someone who leads them. When I say dance, I mean like ball dancing. You know, like waltz.”
“You need a partner though. Maybe you already have one in mind?”

 

Kyungsoo giggled teasingly as Baekhyun sighed, but he couldn't help but to blush slightly. He did have someone in mind as fast they said that he needs a partner and both of them knows who he's thinking about. Baekhyun won't say it out load anyway, but he admits that he thought of Chanyeol as fast they said the word partner.

 

D-Don't be ridiculous, I will never dance with anyone.”
“But Baekhyun, you just need some practice and then everything will be fine.”
“Never, I don't dance-”
“Oh come on, it's the perfect way to make Chanyeol hold you close.”
“S-Shut up, i-it's not like that between us.”
“Oh? Really? Then tell me why you're blushing.”
“I'm not blushing!”

 

Baekhyun struggled to hide his blush while he looks away from Kai and Kyungsoo, but they have already seen him. They both laughed gently while Kyungsoo grabbed Baekhyun's hand to lead him over to a small table where they can sit and wait for the others to come and join them.

 

Anyway, let's start with going for a walk in the park for today.”
“Sounds like a good plan to me.”
“But Baekhyun... You do know... It wouldn't be that bad to just ask Chanyeol to dance a little with you. Just for once.”
“S-Stop bring that stupid idea up all the time... I-It's not like that... B-Besides... W-Why would he ever... like someone like me...”

 

Baekhyun feels his feelings get mixed together while he listens to the silence. Kyungsoo must be staring at him and he probably doesn't know what to say to Baekhyun at the moment. Kai carefully cleared his throat as he tried to not sound too awkward.

 

Baekhyun, you know... Chanyeol doesn't really care about your eyes and all-”
“But I do. I'm a burden to him already and... H-He wouldn't like to have someone like me-”
“Oh don't say that! It's not true!”

 

Kyungsoo finally spoke up for Chanyeol as he cleared his throat a little before he continued.

 

Baekhyun, he truly likes you. He wouldn't be around you if he thought that you're only a burden to him. Think about it, he's more than happy to hangout with you and he loves to take you out and-”
“He's only doing that because he feels sorry for me... Like you guys do.”
“We do feel sorry for you, but that's not the only reason why he takes you out or hangout with you..”
“Yeah, he's definitely not burdened by you like you think. So please don't worry too much about it. Just give it a try.”
“Yeah, test him! Ask him to dance with you and you will see that he likes you more than what you think.”
“A-Are you sure that he truly... would like to be... with someone like me?”

 

Baekhyun let the silence fall over the table as he suddenly heard how a couple of other cheerful voices came closer. He could tell right away who are coming, it's Suho and Sehun and of course Chanyeol is with them. It's not hard to miss his deep lovely voice among the other voices.

 

Hey guys! You're late!”
“Sorry! We got stuck with some other classmates! Poor Sehun had to stand and wait for us for minutes!”
“Yeah, so you owe me a cookie each hyungs!”
“Haha, as you wish little maknae!”

 

Baekhyun curled together on the chair as he sighed, they're really late you know. If they had come earlier, maybe he didn't have to sit here and doubt himself. On the other hand, both Kyungsoo and Kai tried to tell him that he's only imagining things and that Chanyeol does like him. But still... Would he really like to... be more than friends with Baekhyun?

 

What's up Baekhyun-ah?”
“The ceiling and outside is the sky.”
“Haha, I see you're in a good mood today.”
“I'm just trying to not ruin the mood too much.”
“You're not ruining anything!”

 

Baekhyun just smiled as he let the others sit down and join them. Finally they can start eating! Kyungsoo and Kai must be hungry and Baekhyun is kind of starving. He wants food before they need to go back to their classes again.

 

Here Baekhyun-ah, I made you a sandwich today!”
“Thank you Kyungsoo~ You're the best~”
“Hahaha, look at him! He's like a child!”
“He must be hungry, that's why he's acting so cute while receiving the food.”

 

Baekhyun smiles even more before he begins to eat. Oh god, it's delicious! The bread is so soft and fresh and the tomatoes combined with ham and cheese is making it taste even more fresh! Also, the green salad and cucumber makes the sandwich feel even more fresh and healthy than usual sandwiches. He bets it looks as delicious as it tastes!

 

You like it? Was it good?”
“It's delicious~”

 

Baekhyun chews happily on the sandwich while the others chuckles a little and eat their own food as well. They talk a little in between the bites of their food, but everyone is also busy with chewing and enjoying their lunch.

 

***

 

Sorry Baekhyun-ah, b-but I have bad news for you.”
“Me too... W-We can't hangout with you today.”
“I got an emergency dance class to attend to.”
“And I have to work since one of the workers got sick and-”
“It's fine you two! You have hanged out with me more than enough for a whole week! Don't worry, I understand. Besides, I got Chanyeol today.”
“Oh thank god that he can at least be with you. Well, I have to go.”
“Me too, but we will see you tomorrow.”
“Yeah, see you tomorrow! Bye bye!”

 

Baekhyun waves towards Kai and Kyungsoo's direction before he hears them dash off to leave for work. Sehun has also already left, so it's only him and some other classmates left by the classroom. Baekhyun sighs a little as he listens to the chatter from his classmates, they all seem to have plans for the day as well.

It didn't take many minutes before Baekhyun finally was left alone while he's waiting for Chanyeol to come and pick him up. He strictly told Baekhyun to not leave his classroom just in case something would happen, especially if Kyungsoo or Kai or Sehun wouldn't be around. But to be honest, Baekhyun isn't scared to be alone anymore. It's a little the opposite. If he can catch the damn guy who has tried to him, then he would love to walk alone more often just to catch him.

Baekhyun waits and waits, but Chanyeol doesn't seem to be coming. Did he forget that they're supposed to hangout today? Maybe he's stuck with talking with his classmates again? Baekhyun should go to Chanyeol's and Suho's classroom and check if they're still there. After all, it's no use for him to stand here if they have already gone home.

Baekhyun hesitated a little before he finally made up his mind; he's going to Chanyeol's classroom. Baekhyun slowly begun to walk towards the direction of Chanyeol's classroom while he let one of his hands follow the wall along the corridor. He doesn't want to get lost just because Chanyeol hasn't showed up yet.

 

Oh that giant, can't he just come in time like he always does?”

 

Baekhyun begins to feel a little nervous, after all he's walking alone in the school corridor knowing that there is someone who's after him. Maybe he shouldn't walk alone like this? But he's not much safer back at his own classroom all alone anyway and if Chanyeol has gone home, then it would be pointless for him to just stand by the classroom door and wait for ages.

Baekhyun walks carefully while listening to the weak chatters and laughters he can hear further up in the corridor a bit away from him. Great, there are people still left around here! Then maybe he's not in danger after all? There will be someone who will see him and they will probably not let anything happen to him.

Baekhyun sighs relieved as he lets his guard down slightly, but he shouldn't have done that. As fast he let his guard down, he heard how someone suddenly took a step closer right behind him and he could literally fell the heat from the person behind him. Baekhyun gulped as he tried to start running, but a hand stops him right away and he is stuck in a grip that he knows he can't get out off on his own.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Oh come on! We will treat you!”
“Yeah, so pretty please come with us!”
“I'm sorry, but I'm already really busy. I have already made plans with someone else and he's waiting-”
“It's that blind guy, isn't it?”
“Oh come on, why do you even hangout with someone like him?”
“You're with him almost every day! Can't you be with us today?”
“I said I can't! I have to go now!”

 

Chanyeol lost his temper a little as he grabbed his bag and forced his way passed two of his classmates, whom are girls, who wants him to go out with them. To be honest, they're really cute and all, but he's not the slightest interested in them. He already has his eyes fixed on someone else and that someone is probably waiting for him to come and fetch him.

 

I hope Kai and Kyungsoo is waiting with him today...”

 

Chanyeol spoke while he glanced down at his watch. , he's so late! Already 20 minutes has passed since their classes finished. Is Baekhyun even still in school? Maybe he thought that Chanyeol has gone home and left with Kai and Kyungsoo? Well, as long as he's not alone in school with that guy running around, Chanyeol won't complain.

 

Chanyeol, please come with us!”
“I said no! Leave me alone!”
“Let's give up, he's already busy with someone else.”
“Too bad, I really liked him you know.”

 

Chanyeol sighs, he hates to turn cute and pretty girls down. But like he said before, he has already plans with someone else and that someone is Baekhyun. And if Baekhyun is still left in school and happens to be alone, then Chanyeol can't stay here and let him get hurt.

Chanyeol hurries to walk down the corridor and towards Baekhyun's classroom as he suddenly sees how a pair of legs is struggling in the air while the body is getting pulled into a small classroom. Chanyeol dropped his bag right away as he felt his heart beat fast. Is that who he thinks it is?!

Without even thinking, Chanyeol's body begun to move on its own. He sprints over to the door as he manages to stop the person from closing it in the last second before it would get closed. Chanyeol pushes the door open as hard as he can while he stares at Baekhyun who struggles to stand up and breathe. It is Baekhyun! Then that means the person who tried to close the door must be the guy!

 

Yah, leave me alone you idiotic bastard!”
“B-Baekhyun! Don't freak out, I'm here now!”
“C-Chanyeol?!”
“Don't worry, I won't let this guy go this time!”

 

Chanyeol stares at the young student, he's probably a Freshman. His clothes says it all. He's young, but he's not very small and he doesn't look to be that weak either. The guy smirks as he flips his dark brown hair to the side while his brown eyes glares into Chanyeol's eyes.

 

You bastard-”
“Oh don't worry, I just wanted to borrow him a little. You wouldn't mind that, right?”
“Aha! So that's your voice?!”

 

Baekhyun manages to sit up as Chanyeol blocks the door opening to prevent the young boy to rush out of the room. But he won't let this guy go, not now when he knows that it's him who has hurt Baekhyun and scared him.

 

You sick bastard, don't you dare to lay a finger on my Baekhyun again!”
“But hyung, I can't resist him. Can't we share him? What do you say? I will borrow him now and then you can go a round as well if you would like. You want him too, right?”
“You sick bastard, it's never right to force anyone to such things!”

 

Chanyeol takes a step closer to the boy as the boy pushes the door closed behind Chanyeol. They both glare at each other while Baekhyun sits silently on the floor while looking anxious. He must be worried since he can't see anything and it's not weird that he gets anxious either.

 

Don't worry Baekhyun, I will just beat this guy to death before we leave.”
“You wish! You may be taller than me, but I'm stronger than you!”
“Don't underestimate me kid!”
“I'm not a kid!”
“Prove it!”

 

Chanyeol smirks towards the boy who almost growls out of anger. Then he finally rushes towards Chanyeol to punch him right in the face, but it was easy to see the punch coming. Chanyeol just had to take two steps to the side and trip the clumsy boy who lost his balance and flew right into the door with a loud thud.

 

C-Chanyeol?! A-Are you alright?!”
“Don't worry, it wasn't me who flew into the door.”
“Y-You damn bastard! You tripped me!”
“What? Is that forbidden to do?”
“I will kill you-”
“Shut up and respect your hyung!”

 

Chanyeol punched the boy right in the face and let him collapse onto the floor. The boy cries while holding his hands over his noise and mouth, but Chanyeol doesn't feel the slightest sorry for him. He's a stupid kid and Chanyeol will call a teacher to come and get him. But first, he will grab Baekhyun and take him out of the room.

 

W-What happened?”
“Come here, let's get out of here. I got your bag.”

 

Chanyeol walks over to Baekhyun and helps him to get up on his feet before he leads him out of the room. But they didn't get that far before a teacher comes running towards them with two girls right behind him. They stare at Chanyeol and Baekhyun who just stepped out of the classroom and then they looks at the crying freshman kid.

 

What is going on here?!”
“I-It's not like it looks like!”
“Not?! Then what the hell is going on?!”

 

Chanyeol stares desperately at Baekhyun who can't see him. Baekhyun is in shock and of course he won't be able to tell the truth in his state. Oh god, Chanyeol is so in trouble if someone doesn't say anything!

 

S-Sir... T-That guy over there... H-He... He has tried to... me... a couple of times...”

 

Baekhyun struggles to get the words out of his mouth as Chanyeol gently squeezes his shoulders. Thank god that he woke up from his shock! But Chanyeol isn't sure if the teacher will believe them or not.

 

You said what?”
“I saw him drag Baekhyun into the classroom and he was the one who tried to punch me first!”
“It's true teacher! We saw that happen when we looked inside! And when the door got hit, we fetched you!”
“Really? Are you saying the truth? All of you?”
“It's true! I can't say that I saw it with my very own eyes, but that guy has tried to hurt me more than two times! If you don't do anything, I will call the police and make sure that both you and he pays!”

 

Baekhyun's furious voice echoes through the corridor as the teacher falls silent. Chanyeol feels speechless as well, he didn't think Baekhyun could roar that furiously. He's such a cute little guy, but he do have a powerful voice when he needs to use it. The girls who had fetched the teacher, who happens to be the girls that Chanyeol had turned down earlier, stares pleadingly at the teacher.

 

You don't think we're lying about such serious things, do you?! You know, we're girls and we thought that we were safe here!”
“Yeah, but if we're not safe in school, then we won't come here!”
“I will tell mom about this and she will call dad and hire a lawyer for this case!”
“Yeah! And I will call dad and make sure that you get fired!”
“W-Wait a minute! I-I have to get the chance to get the poor guy to the nurse!”
“You're protecting a !”
“Are you a ert as well?!”
“I-I'm not! I will take him in and call the police and his parents! As well your parents Mr. Byun and Mr. Park! You girls don't need to get involved in something that isn't considering you! We appreciate your help and now we will take care of the rest!”

 

The teacher tries to look strict and calm, but he looks rather nervous and stressed. He hurries to fetch the kid who doesn't really want to come with him, but in the end he had to leave. Chanyeol and Baekhyun was told that they could go home for today, but they will be called to a meeting with their parents and the principle about what happened today.

Chanyeol doesn't care too much about it though. If he gets into trouble because of this, then he's not going to get angry or protest. He did hit someone, but that someone has hurt Baekhyun more than once. As long as Baekhyun is safe, then he's willing to punch anyone and take on the whole blame.

 

Let's go Chanyeol... I... I just...”
“Yeah... I know... Let's go.”

 


Ayo guys! How are you all doing? ^.^

I'm so sorry for not updating for a long time, I really am sorry guys! I will try my best to update soon again!

Thank you guys for all the supporting you have been showing me, it truly means a lot to me! All subs and comments and upvotes are very appreciated! Love you guys! <3

Well I will try to update soon again, so please look forward to it! Bye bye for now! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3