Normal Day

Blinded By Your Love

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol patted heavily as he stared up at the sky, trying to catch his breath again after running for over 30 minutes. The air is cool, not cold so you're freezing, but just perfectly cool that you can wear a fin jacket or go out for a a long power walk or for a good run.

 

Chanyeol wiped some sweat out from his face as he took some more deep breathes before he begun to run again. Don't take him wrong, he's not an exercise freak, he just thinks it's important to exercise then and then, and he likes to do that through running and go to the gym then and then. Else he just enjoy sitting in front of the TV, playing video games or just watch something like a drama program, or maybe some anime?

 

Chanyeol run passed the fountain in the park, feeling some water drops from it drop down on his head, making him feel a little cooler and fresh. He don't know though if it really were refreshing, it just felt like that.

 

Chanyeol passed some ladies that came out from a store, smiling at them as he tried to not bump into them. He then run out from the park, down for the street towards the northern side of the city. He passed the pet store, then the grocery store and turned left when he came to corner.

 

This is a normal running round he runs at least two times each week. Which means he knows the stores around here very well. He knows what kind of coffee the sell at the cafe, or what kind of pet food they have in the pet store. He also knows every streets name around here, and he also knows where his classmates lives around here.

 

Chanyeol slowly slowed down in front of his house before he calmly walked in, breathing still a little heavy, but he felt refreshed. Going out on a run is one of the best things you can do, especially when you need to clear your mind from everything else.

 

 

Chanyeol! Is that you?!”
“Yeah Umma! I'm home!”
“Have you seen your father on your way back?!”
“No! I didn't run pass his office today!”
“Oh well, can't be helped I guess! Are you hungry sweetie?!”
“Uhm a little I guess!”

 

 

Chanyeol walked towards his room as his mother appeared out from nowhere, in the kitchen opening as she smiled kind at him.

 

 

You want me to cook something for you sweetie?”
“Shouldn't we be waiting for dad to come back home?”
“We should, but I think he will work over today again.”
“Oh, okay. But I will take a shower first, then we can talk about the dinner.”
“Okay, do so. And Chanyeol, don't use up all soap.”
“I'm not the one who does that, it's dad I'm telling you.”

 

 

Chanyeol watched his mother laugh at him as he just shook his head and walked over to his bathroom. He got in and undressed fast, to take a quick shower and get changed. It took him about 10 minutes to take a shower, to wash his hair and body, and then he could sneak out to his room and get dressed.

 

Sweat pants and a plain t-shirt was today's fashion for him, or more exactly, it was his lazy clothes like his friends call it. But wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt isn't that unusual those days. But still, Chanyeol is know around his friends to wear lazy clothes whenever he can.

 

Chanyeol walked down to his mother, smiling at her as he noticed that his father were home, which was surprising.

 

 

Hello Appa, you're home early today?”
“Yeah, I thought it could be better if I could come home earlier today, so I worked a little harder to be home in almost time.”
“So, what kind of dinner have you two decided to eat?”
“Pizza, you're father wants pizza.”
“Sounds good to me, if that is okay with you umma?”
“I'm fine with it. Lets get the pizza before we starve to death.”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded as his parents begun to talk about other things on their way out, and Chanyeol returned to his favorite spot in the whole house. He sat down on the couch in the living room, taking up a game console and turned no the TV and one of his favorite games.

 

He lend back in the couch, staring at the screen as he moved his fingers over the console. He knows what you think, a typical boy huh? Yeah, he's pretty normal, except that he's pretty talented with many things. Some says he's an awesome basketball player, or a great musician. He can play drums, guitar, bass and djembe. He even know how to play a little piano by now. And he has a deep y voice, and can both sing and rap.

 

Now he doesn't want to sound like he's bragging, he rather actually not mention this. He rather just stay secret about this and pretend it's not about him they're talking about whenever his parents tells their friends about him. He hate to be the kid who's in the spotlight and is good at everything. It's kind of a pressure, that everyone expects you to never fail nor do anything wrong.

 

 

***

 

 

Hey Umma, when is big sis birthday now again?”
“Oh... That is about a week from today actually.”
“Yeah I thought so. What kind of flowers are we going to buy her this year?”
“Her favorite of course.”
“But we buy her that every year-”
“Because all the other times we give her something else. I'm not going to change the flowers this year either.”
“Okay, I was just asking.”

 

 

Chanyeol held in a sigh as he eat his food, thinking about his sister. He miss her so damn much, he just wish she could be here with them. But things can't be like before, everyone knows that.

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun sat on his chair in school, staring at the white board and listen to his teacher. Kyungsoo sat beside him, nagging his own math book and kept scold it for being so complicated.

 

Kai stared over at them when Kyungsoo almost fell of his chair when Baekhyun happen to sneeze. Kai laughed at them quiet for himself as Kyungsoo blushed and Baekhyun smiled awkward as they laughed a little themselves.

 

When the bell rang loud through the classroom, they closed their books and hurried to gather their things to go to their next class. Kai joined Kyungsoo on their way to their other classroom, which isn't something unusual or weird since Kyungsoo and Kai is kind of together. Or Baekhyun say they're together, but they say they're just dating. You can see it from many point of views here, but Baekhyun always gonna say they're together until they officially breakup, which he don't want them to do.

 

 

Hey guys, did we get homework?”
“No, he said clearly we didn't have any.”
“Great, because I really don't want to do any homework tonight.”
“Who wants to do that?”
“Oh me, I so love homework.”
“You do?”
“It was sarcasm guys, sarcasm.”

 

 

Baekhyun laughed at his friends who believed him for a while, as they both looked surprised and pretty stupid at him. They laughed at him after a while before they entered the new classroom and found their seats. Kai joined his best friend Sehun, who had just been and visit the doctor, since his mother still thinks Sehun is sick or something.

 

 

So, was it something wrong with you Sehun?”
“Uhm... No. My mom got pretty surprised when they said it was nothing wrong with me. So she finally believes me when I say that being gay isn't wrong.”
“She finally understood you huh? I wonder how your father would react to that if he knew about it.”
“He would kick me out from the house and let me die if he knew.”

 

 

Baekhyun sighed as he thought about telling his own parents about him. The thoughts scared him a little, he admit that. His mother wouldn't be that happy, and his father wouldn't even be able to think the thought.

 

 

Yeah, but you guys know very well that today being gay isn't as bad as it was before. Before you could had gotten killed, but you're not getting killed today. Just very hated and people think you're sick and bad and just stupid.”
“And disgusting, they say we're disgusting.”
“People are really complicated these days.”

 

 

Everyone nodded to Sehuns statement before the teacher came in and they all had to sit down and stop talking. After all, it's studying time.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol sat on the grass beside a gravestone, a very special gravestone. Here rests his sister, his lovely noona. She was a beautiful woman, and he feels so sad to know that her crush liked her, and he even showed up on her funeral for two years ago.

 

Chanyeols parents isn't still quite over it, over her death. She was so young, as Chanyeol is right now. She was a beautiful young woman with many opportunities, but some of them were limited for her. Because she were blind.

 

Yura, Chanyeols big sister/noona, was born blind. She never complained about it, and she never seemed that depressed. It was hard to believe that she were happy, because Chanyeol always thought being blind is the worst thing ever.

 

But he were wrong. Yura told him once that she didn't care if she could see or not. Maybe it was easy for her to say since she were born blind. People who get blind during their life might find it more depressing, but they have at least seen things. Yura hasn't. But she didn't care.

 

 

Hey sis, have umma told you that we're gonna move? I know right, it's sick. I don't want to leave, and I know you know that. But... I just... This is the place we grew up in, together. And I don't want to leave you here...”

 

 

Chanyeol sighed as he stared up at the sky, watching some clouds go by as he sighed deeper. Why did his mother and father have to make such a stupid decision to suddenly move? He mean, they have it just fine here, don't they? But he knows the main reason why they move, they want to get away from the past. From Yura and her death.

 

 

Sis... I miss you... But don't worry, we will meet again, you will just have to wait for me and our parents for a while. Okay? I promise you, I will make something big for you.”

 

 

Chanyeol sighed a little before he got up, fixing his cap as he let his hand touch the gravestone one last time before he begun to walk towards his home again, after all, he need to start packing right away.

 

 

***

 

 

I don't get it, why do we have to move?”
“We just need to do that, both for you and for us. We need something new.”
“But what about Yura? We can't just leave her here.”
“We will come by every Christmas, her birthday and when we're visiting your grandparents. And your grandparents will watch over her while we're gone.”

 

 

Chanyeol held in a sigh as he stared at all the packed boxes. Why do they have to move when he finally begun to get his normal life back after the tragedy? He's not sure if he will be able to get over Yuras tragedy totally, especially since she died in a pretty... scary way.

 

 

When do we leave tomorrow morning?”
“At 12 pm, but the movers come and pack their truck at 9 am, so you know.”
“Got it...”

 

 

Chanyeol turned around and begun to walk towards his room again when he heard his parents start to discuss about to either keep some of Yuras old things or not. Chanyeol felt a little mad, they don't have the right to throw everything she owned and loved away. But what can he do? And why should they actually keep all those things? It's not like anyone of them would use it, especially not his mother since she's still not quite over the thought that Yura is dead.

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun were walking towards his house as Kyungsoo and Kai split up from him, they're going out on another date. Sehun lives on the other side of the city, so he took the other way. So now Baekhyun is alone, but he don't mind it to be honest.

 

Baekhyun plugged his ears with earphones and some music, smiling for himself as he tried to not begin to sing out loud. People stared almost a little weird at him as he passed them with a little tiny smirk on his lips, feeling happy today.

 

Baekhyun walked down for the street and hurried towards his house, where he hopefully would have time to have some fun. With that he mean playing some piano, maybe draw something and he would love to just sit and sing for himself, if now his mother and father doesn't want him to do something else that is.

 

Baekhyun arrived home, noticing right away that none of his busy parents were home, which kind of felt good. He hurried to get his jacket and shoes off, walking up to his room and threw his bag on the bed before he changed his clothes from the school uniform to sweatpants and a t-shirt.

 

Baekhyun then hurried downstairs, walking over to his piano as he sat down. His hands the beautiful piano, feeling how he smiled for himself. He got this piano from both his grandparents and parents. They had bought it together for him, and Baekhyun loved it. Baekhyun begun to take piano classes when he were 8 years old, but his mother had an old keyboard and begun to teach him a little when he were only 6 years old. Maybe it was because she found out that Baekhyun had an angelic voice?

 

Baekhyun got the piano when he were 13 years old, five years after piano classes, but seven years after piano training. He has played so much piano lately that he can't help it that he don't know what to do with it anymore. He creates his own songs, trying to learn harder and harder songs, but it's start to get way to simple for him.

 

Baekhyun sat down behind the piano, letting his fingers softly touch the piano keys as he closed his eyes and begun to play. He listen to the tones, making sure that he didn't do something wrong. He likes this, to just play for fun. Nothing serious, just for himself and for no one else.

 

Baekhyun begun to play famous normal songs, like Girl's generation's “I got a boy” or 2ne1's “Come back home” and sang to it. He sang his heart out, feeling happy about being alone without have any homework to do. He love to just sit here and play for himself.

 

Baekhyun played for a while before he heard someone stand behind him and stopped. He looked up at his mother who smiled down at him, looking amazed at him like usual. It doesn't matter how often or how much Baekhyun plays on the piano in front of her, she will still always look as amazed as she is now.

 

 

Kya, you're so good sweetie. Why did you stop?”
“I don't like it when people are staring at him.”
“Haha, okay, sorry. But can you go and buy me some few things from the grocery store?”
“Fine, just give me a list and money and I will go right away.”
“Thanks honey, I make a list, you change clothes, okay?”
“Can't I go like this?”
“No, change at least your pants.”

 

 

Baekhyun held in a sigh as he nodded and hurried up to his room, finding a pair of jeans and got them on. He then grabbed a hoddie and put it on before he grabbed a beanie and put it on his head. He grabbed his phone on the way down and then the money and a list before he got his shoes on.

 

 

Remember to not buy anything unnecessary and don't take to long, okay?”
“I will, see you in a while.”
“Bye bye sweetie.”

 

 

Baekhyun walked out from the house and towards the grocery store, feeling the cool air as he almost regret not bringing his jacket along with him. But he just walked fast down for the street, trying to reach the store before he would get to cold and buy the things so he could go back home.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun sat by his desk, drawing a little for himself as he hummed a little. His ears is plugged with earphones and right now he were listening to Super Juniors new song “Midnight blues” which he liked a lot to be honest.

 

Baekhyun barely noticed that the time were already around 10 pm, and he should be in bed by now. His mother knocked light on his door, but he didn't hear it. She open the door as she peeked her head in, seeing Baekhyun sit by his desk, still drawing.

 

She sighed a little and shook her head with a smile on her lips. She walked in and carefully patted Baekhyuns shoulder, but that still scared the out of Baekhyun as he almost jumped and turned fast around, taking out one of his earphones and stared up at his mother who smiled kind and apologizing.

 

 

Sweetie, it's time to go to bed.”
“What? Already? Really? No.”
“It's already passed 10 pm, and I don't want to scold you for oversleeping tomorrow morning.”
“Okay, I will go to bed.”

 

 

Baekhyuns mother smiled kind as he left a peck on his head and left the room before saying goodnight. Baekhyun smiled for himself as he got up and went in to his bathroom, brushing his teeth and washed his face. Baekhyun then changed clothes once again before laying down on his bed, staring up at the roof.

 

He turned his alarm clock on, setting his phone on silence and made sure that he were loading the batteries to it. Baekhyun then turned of the lights, staring up at the roof again as he smiled for himself.

 

His life is just perfect, he thinks that. He has been bullied a lot when he were little, and still a little now. But he don't care about that, he never did. He got bullied because he could sing, because he could draw, because he had a musician's talents. But he never cared about that, he still doesn't really care. He's happy as long he has his best friend by his side, his family on his other side and his other friends around him.

 

Baekhyun smiled for himself, closing his eyes as he remembered when he were little, he hated to sleep. He doesn't hate to sleep anymore, but he don't mind stay up late either. But he doesn't like to go up early, it's kind of annoying. He's not a morning person in normal case, but if he has to, he goes up and has no problem with it. He just don't like to go up early.

 


Ayo guys! First chappie is up! Though I don't have that much to say ^.^ 

Subs, comments and upvotes are very well appreciated, but up to you! And feel free to tell me what you think about the first chappie! ^.^

Else I don't have that much more to say! So see you around next time I update, which will be very soon, I promise! <3

Peace and love to you all! <3