Thirty Three

Unprepared Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Okay, this is new. I made this for five hours straight.

I know I'm making Jiyong stupid, making Taeyeon the most stupid and Baekhyun oblivious.

I know you are confused to what was happening to the story. I'm sorry, I rushed it too much but I hope you will still understand.

I'm putting this story to an end in any time soon.

So, I'm updating after 19 hours. I hope, I hope you understand and enjoy it like how you used before.

Comment down after reading, alright? I'll updat if I could reach atleast more than 10 comments next week. :) Hehe

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“I saw you talking to her. Do you like her?”

 

“Are you seriously asking me who I like after telling you that I love you?”

 

I nodded. “I saw you talking to her. And you smiled. Do you like her?” I reiterated my question.

 

The wind was getting chiller as moments passed by. I wasn’t wearing any extra clothing that’s why I cuddled closer to Jiyong. I saw him smile.

 

“I don’t,” he said and that gave me a breath of relief. “But liking her isn’t hard.”

 

“W-what do you mean?”

 

We arrived at the gate of the rest house and he put me down. he looked at me and smiled softly. This was the Jiyong I knew and learned to like before… This gentle guy and not the monster who pushes me to my limit.

 

“You’re playing push and pull with me, Taeyeon. You’re always pushing me away but when you see me with other girls, you pull me back. I know I said no backing down but I swear one day I would get tired and when that day comes, you can’t pull me back.”

 

I stared at him, motionless.

 

~O~

 

“Baek!” I ran to him and hugged him. I was waiting for him to arrive and finally he’s here.

 

I hugged him tight and before I knew it, I was shedding tears. He held my face and wiped my tears. “What’s wrong?” he said, his voice laced with worry.

 

I also wiped the tears that was flowing. I was crying because I knew I don’t deserve you. You’re too good for me, Baek. I shouldn’t be this happy but I was. I was too glad that after all the things I did, you’re still mine.

 

But I couldn’t say that…

 

“Just too happy you’re finally here,” I lied. This is what I’m good at. Lying.

 

He beamed at my response and hugged me back before we get inside. We saw them eating lunch and we joined them. They all greeted their dongsaeng, and here I am, trying to avoid from looking to Jiyong’s direction.

 

We ate and talked and enjoyed. It would be more fun if there’s no secret hiding behind the scene… but all of these were all lies.

 

We finished eating and the girls excused themselves while Heechul-oppa said he wanted to go to the market, inviting the other Big Bang boys that’s why Baekhyun volunteered to be with them since they might be lost along the way. And again, I was left with Jiyong since the boys also took the twins with them.

 

We were at the living room, sitting while Tiffany was reading on her phone. I hated myself for hating Tiffany. She did nothing… I am just the crazy one who hates everyone.

 

To avoid the inevitable awkwardness, I held my phone and browsed online, as well. All was going well until Jiyong decided to take his words to the next level.

 

“What are you reading?” he asked Tiffany.

 

Tiff looked at him and showed him her phone. Jiyong then nodded and said, “Fifty Shades Of Grey. I see. Christian Grey, huh?”

 

Tiffany suddenly looked surprise. “You’re reading?” she asked, bewildered.

 

“I’m not illiterate,’ Jiyong responded.

 

If not for the situation, I would’ve found this funny. But I can’t… and I didn’t want to. Tiffany is my friend but seeing him being all comfortable with Jiyong didn’t feel right at all. It was… yeah, maybe I was playing push and pull.

 

Tiffany laughed and shook her head in amusement. “Hey, I didn’t mean to offen you. I never  thought you like reading,” she said.

 

Jiyong raised his brow. “Well, I do read, Stephanie.”

 

The way he said her name… I felt pang in my chest.

 

“Alright, alright,” Tiffany said. “Sorry if I offended you,” then she threw me a glance and then looked back at Jiyong and said, “I’ll be resting.”

 

She was gone in a blink of an eye. Jiyong also looked at me and smiled—the annoying kind of smile. “, isn’t it? Watching the one you like flirt with someone else?”

 

My nostrils were flaring at him. How dare he! He was using Tiffany in all sorts of his evilness to piss me off!

 

“You‘re using my friend!” I hissed.

 

He leaned back and crossed his legs. “I would use anyone to prove my point, Taeyeon.”

 

“And what’s your point?”

 

He went near me and whispered to my ear… He was so close that it hurts.

 

“That you like me, too. You’re just too stubborn to admit it,” he said and then left me in daze. He went up to his room while I was left alone here.

 

Was he right? I like him? but I shouldn’t… I love Baekhyun, I’m sure of that. But why did my heart throb when I saw him smiling at Tiffany? It didn’t feel quite right.

 

With my mind going in circles, I followed him in his room.

 

I knocked and knocked until he opened his door.

 

“What?” he asked, sounding annoyed.

 

I pushed him backward and closed the door behind me. “Enlighten me,” I shouted at him. “Why would you think that I like you?”

 

I was on the verge of crying. I’m so confused to all of the feelings that were forming inside me. I just want to know what I feel once and for all. Was I really in love with Baekhyun? Did I really like Jiyong? what’s real?

 

He didn’t reply and instead he sat on the edge of his bed. He was looking at me.

 

“What?”

 

I stood there, determined to make my point.

 

“Why are you so convinced that I like you?”

 

He was staring at me so intently that it scared me a bit. My hands felt cold and my heart was beating fast inside my chest. Deep in my head, I was wishing that Baekhyun will be back late. I wanted to clarify everything and the only way to do that was to confront him—the source of my despairs.

 

“Taeyeon, I could tell you all the signs but I wouldn’t. you know that you like me but you just won’t admit it,” he said confidently.

 

I shook my head. “No.”

 

He stood up and went to wear I am standing. I was scared so I stepped backwards until I can feel the hard door on my back. I was trapped and I didn’t know where to go. H placed me in between his arms and scooped in closer—if it was even possible.

 

“Do you want proof, Taeyeon?”  he breathed in my neck.

 

I can’t answer with him this close to me. All I could hear was the rapid beating inside my chest and the feeling of his skin so close to me. I was lost in the senses and I was drowning.

 

He held my face closer to his. I could smell the mint  in his breath and his hands on my waist. Suddenly, all was hot.

 

He was so close to me… so close.

 

My phone began vibrating and it displayed Baekhyun’s name. We both look at it.

 

His face was only an inch from mine when he said, “What will you do now, Taeyeon?” he asked.

 

It was like I was dazed because I pressed reject and then continued getting lost in those dark orbs. He smiled at what I did and then caressed my face.

 

“See? Somewhere in that in denial brain of yours, you like me…” he cooed in my ears. “You don’t want me with anyone else. You want me to be yours. I can be yours, Taeyeon. Just don’t push me when I’m near.”

 

“We can make this work, Taeyeon… I’m not asking for much. I just want you with me, even if no one is looking. Is it too much to ask?”

 

I nodded to what was he said. I’m already out of my sanity.

 

He smiled and tucked my hair behind my ear. “Good girl…” he said before slamming his lips onto mine.

 

His hands were on the small of my back and he was pressing me against the door. It surprisingly didn’t feel weird at all. In fact, I was enjoying it… I was feeling hot in all the right places.

 

His kisses were getting intense and needier and as he slide his tongue inside my mouth. His hands trapped my wrist and his knee between my legs. I was so shocked that I didn’t move at first but as he continued to assault me with kisses, I just found myself responding… so much that I felt my lips getting sore.

 

I kissed his soft lips biting his lower lip and tugging it at the same time.

 

Gosh, this was so hot.

 

Slowly he plunged his tongue inside my mouth and mingled it with mine, pulling me back and teasing me. He tasted so sweet like candy. He continued kissing me until I decided to take control.

 

I freed my hands with his hold and pushed him on the bed. Once he was lying down, I got up on top of him and placed a single kiss on his lips. He smiled at my action and placed his hands on my thigh and caressed it and made me feel wanton.

 

I trailed soft kissed down his jaw and onto his neck when he flipped our position and got on top of me. He on my neck hard all while kissing it.

 

When he stopped, I noticed a bruise on it. What the hell. A hickey.

 

I was shocked. What if Baekhyun saw this?!!

 

“There, you’re marked mine now,” he whispered.

 

I tried to push him away while he was kissing me. I need to get rid of this. Baekhyun might see this!

 

“One minute,” he said while his lips were moving down the hollow of my neck.

 

I closed my eyes and bit my lips.

 

“Ji, Baekhyun might be here already,” I said, trying to reason with him. hislips travelled north, back to my lips. “Oh, s-hit,” I said and then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter