Nineteen

Unprepared Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No proof reading. I'm sorry. Please bear with my falses. #UnpreparedDad #GTae @GDandMe94

 

 

No, Taeyeon, calm down. She chanted on herself as she walked back and forth on her place. She can’t sleep for nights after the ruthless incident happened at the YGE Building when GD took the twins and left her like a tramp asking for a food. She surely can’t just back down and chase after him because he’ll surely think that it’s his win-win game. But no matter what Taeyeon think or decipher, the arrow always points to Jiyong that it really frustrate her except if she’ll back down or knock him out.

 

She missed her children so much that desperate moves overtook her and made a lame plan just to see the twins even just an hour, or rather take the opportunity and take the twins away, forever.

 

“I need to go,” she said to her members as she looked for her paired shoes under the cabinet.

 

“Taeyeon, you don’t have to do this. You could settle everything with him,” Sunny said as she walked to where their leader is who was squatting to reach her shoe.

 

“I have to Sunny, it’s now or never. I’ll take this opportunity since he’s busy. I’ll take the opportunity and take this chance. I really need to do a private talk with the kids. I can’t just go on with my life without them, you know that,” she stood up after putting on her sneakers and preparing to leave.

 

“Listen, everything won’t happen if you’ll just soften your heart to Jiyong and let your ears listen to him. You won’t be on a big scandal with Baekhyun if you didn’t left him, you wouldn’t have to leave the children back 3 months ago here just to attend a month schedule on Asia and find out that they got into Jiyong’s place. You won’t be throwing each other’s a file ing suits for maltreatment and custody. And lastly, Jessica won’t be leaving the group because of betraying you for granting your kids want because you can’t provide it. And now, you’re leaving to sneak the twins out while Jiyong’s busy for his comeback. Are you out of your mind, Tae?” she ticked off to Taeyeon because she really had enough of her dramas in life. She wouldn’t just send the children on Jiyong’s place before just to let the kids recognized him as their father but because, she was also hoping that whatever was broken between the two might be put back together, maybe not as lovers again but as a parents to their twins.

 

Taeyeon’s face suddenly turned into grim and looked at her sternly. “You know the reason why I won’t, why I don’t, and why I will never,” it’s never her forte to walk out at any conversation she had but everything pushes her to do such things. She already did the things she thought she could never do and so she realized that the end does not identify the means. She just underestimated herself too well that she doesn’t know what she’s capable of doing anything unless you tried it once. As she walked away, she was thinking that Sunny would never know how she was feeling ‘cause she’s never been into her shoes, she’s never been with a jerk like Jiyong and she would never commit a disgraceful pregnancy outside marriage. Among the members, she was the bravest one who’s blindly in love with Jiyong.

 

As she hide herself under the face mask, unmake-up face, hoodie and a sunglasses, she made her way to the studio where Jiyong will perform his first comeback stage and disguised herself as the ‘fan’ of G-Dragon which she despised a lot but she doesn’t have a choice anyway. It’s now or never.

 

--

 

“G-Dragon, standby. Five minutes!” a staff shouted at the back stage. Jiyong could already hear the fans chants, and screams as they wait for him to come up and owns the stage. He’s really excited but there’s something that bugs him. He tried to recollect what he’ll gonna do from the dance choreography, lyrics and timing of the song. He perfectly remembers it but why is he still not feeling comfortable?

 

“I’m nervous,” he said to Taeyang who’s standing on his side at the backstage as they watch the live monitor of the studio.

 

“You? Nervous? How?” amused as he was, Taeyang asked. They’ve been into the music and stage carrier for almost seven years and nervous seldomly knocks when YG ordered them to go up on seventh floor unexpectedly. Now, why is GD feeling nervous?

 

“Don’t know man. Please watch me carefully later and see if I made a mistake,” he said and high fived him and come up to the stage.

 

--

 

The stage was all red, fire and smoke. The cheers and giggles of his fans were heard as the beat of his song started to boom. Taeyeon was one of the crowds but she never shouted like how fans did. She was just meekly standing, eyes like a hawk, and inspecting if there’s any sign of the twins.

 

She’s waiting for the crowd to applause for the twin presence but she just heard some murmurs of the fans asking if GD’s twins were here.

 

“Standby!” she heard and like a predator, she instantly set her eyes on her prey. She wasn’t listening to him, but she’s commending his hard work and effort for his comeback. She was just looking at him, examining his face, on how he performs.

 

“G-Dragon. You wonderfully changed. From the appearance to the stage attitude. You hair turned red, you got thinner and your strong stage presence covered the whole studio. You grew up, you became famous, you became richer. But you’ll always be the jerk whom I was in loved with.” Her mind said but she just wiped it out and focused on her objective.

 

While everyone’s jawdropped on GD’s performance, she sneaked out and made her way through the dressing rooms but before that she made sure to pass at the back stage, to see if maybe, the twins might be there but she just saw Taeyang focusing his eyes on the monitor.

 

She peaked through doors from room to room. As she slowly and carefully took her steps so no one could notice her as she walks from here to there and so she couldn’t get any attention from anyone or else, she’ll be in a very big trouble. When someone she knows passes, she immediately looks down and just walked straight and ignored them.

 

“Where did he hide them?” she asked herself instead. She shouldn’t ask any personnel inside because they might suspect her and acknowledge her and they would snoop around if why is she looking for that jerk’s room.

 

People around started to notice her presence who was walking around the place back and forth. She even crossed with BTS, who luckily didn’t recognize her but looked at her frightfully. And so some staff started to watch her if she has a bad motive inside the building.

 

--

 

“Cheers for the success of G-Dragon," Taeyang shouted as he raised his can of beer. Everybody also raised their bottle and took a gulp of it. G-Dragon’s manager, assistant, hair dresser and make-up artist were there. The dancers were separated from his room since Jiyong really doesn’t like his personal room crowded.

 

Jiyong was just sitting on the sofa bed and hushed everyone inside. “Tone down guys, please,” surely, he’s really happy for the success of his second comeback though his really tired and drained. He got no energy to rejoice and party since he has another responsibility to do too.

 

Everyone laughed at him because it was really weird for him to do that since he always is the starter of the party like he got his batteries charge every minute when he drinks and party like there’s no tomorrow.

 

Their laughs echoed outside that it caught someone’s attention.

 

--

 

Like a light, Taeyeon quickly flashed where the noise came from. She looked from her left to right to see if someone’s looking at her. When the cost is clear, she tried her best to listen to the voices from the room and tried to grasp anything.

 

“Oh, come’on, man, Ji,” she heard and that voice is really familiar to him, especially when he said Ji. It’s positive. She’s on the right spot. All that she needs to do is to wait for him to go out or for everybody to go out so she could sneak in to the twins. But after listening to the conversations and voices, no trace of the voice of the twins.

 

She tried to peek through the door when a staff was about to go to G-Dragon’s room and noticed that she was trying to look for something inside like a sasaeng fan could do. The staff also saw her raising her phone and thought that she’s a ert who was taking pictures from G-Dragon so she ran off to call the guards to get rid of the unknown fan that was standing on G-Dragon’s door.

 

Taeyeon was really focusing on trying to get a glimpse of the inside when she heard a most familiar voice on her life. When finally, she got a right angle for the view, she was right if where that voice came from. It was from Jessica. She just slapped Jiyong’s shoulder flirtatiously as she laughed. That made Taeyeon boil another anger towards them, especially Jessica who she thought betrayed her. And Taeyeon also noticed that there’s really no trace of the twins inside GD’s dressing room that made her into the conclusion of he left the twins on his unit as he locked them inside and left with nothing. What if something happened and they can’t get out of the building? What if Gaho bites them and no one could rescue them right away? She started to think every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter