Twenty

Unprepared Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tweet me :) https://twitter.com/gdandme94

 

 

 

The sun is hiding its bright from the sky above, I am so aware the feelings that it gives me, the feelings that I’ve been waiting for to come, the feelings that gives me another reason to live. As the cold breeze of air penetrates into my skin that it sent my hair to stand, as I inhaled the oxygen that the atmosphere provided me, I hugged myself to give a little warm to prevent myself from trembling. I was standing here in the balcony of the town house over viewing the bed of daffodils that still shines its bright yellow color even without the ray of sunshine. As I slowly close my eyes, listening to the sweet giggles that echoed from the inside, my heart literally jumped from the long, warm and soft arms that enveloped me. His head stayed on my shoulder as he whisper sweet words that made my heart skip its beat.

 

“If forever means being with you, Taeyeon… I’ll cross all the boundaries just to get on your side no matter how hard the trial God will give us. I’ll always choose to be with you and the twins ‘cause you are my life. You make me complete,” he said pulling me to face him. His brown eyes, his thin lips… everything about him is perfect, even the love I feel when I’m with him… it’s just too perfect. “I love you and always I will…”

 

I smiled… The most heart melting and lightest smile I show with no enforce. I am preparing myself to hug and kiss him after I mention these words I was about to say. That … “I love—“

 

It was 6 pm yet Taeyeon was still having her sweet slumber comfortably on Jiyong’s bed. No one dared to wake her up since everybody likes what’s happening now, even Jiyong. He’s afraid that the gentle, sleeping Taeyeon will woke up and be that Taeyeon again who hated him most. It was scary and heartbreaking at the same time.

 

Her phone kept on vibrating yet she can’t feel it now make her woke up. She was just enjoying the cozy feeling that Jiyong’s bed giving her as she switches to different sleeping position. Jiyong thought that she must be really tired and that’s also the reason why he won’t wake her up because he’s the vulture who put her in that situation cruelly.

 

The twins were already seated on the dining table to have dinner by Jiyong’s culinary skills. As they were waiting, you couldn’t deny the happiness that their face was giving for this was the first time their Mom would be having dinner with them though Taeyeon was still not awake. They didn’t know that their parents were not civil with each other but they understand that the two were separated. It was really difficult for them to cope up to an incomplete environment most especially when the present person cannot achieve the other absent’s performance. And thinking that their Mom is here makes them feel more than happy.

 

“Yah!” Jiya cried out when Jiyo accidentally dropped a bead of ketchup on her skirt.

 

“Mianhe,” though it was partly premeditated, he still said his apologies while chuckling.

 

“No,” she said po-faced and squeezed the ketchup on Jiyo’s shirt.

 

Immediately, Jiyong stood up to stop the two when both of the kids squeezed the ketchup on his face. Luckily he instantly closed his eyes before the ketchup could enter his eyes.

 

Though shocked and pissed off by disrespecting the dinner time, taking his revenge for their naughtiness, he cleaned his face using his hands and wiped the remnants on the twins face. The two squirmed and chase their father to avenge theirselves. They continued playing with the ketchup as their faces and shirts were all red, sticky and stinky. Their giggles and laughters echoed to the entire house that the sleeping queen woke it up.

 

Taeyeon immediately got up and slapped herself. It was a nightmare. Complete nightmare that it scares her off in a way that-that dream won’t happen, that-that would remain a dream. It was nostalgic, such a wistful memoir with full of regrets.

 

As she opened the bedroom’s door, speechless and shocked, she gawked at Jiyong and the twins who were reddening and dirty as the air filled with the stinky and sour smell of ketchup.

 

“Eat, Mom!” Jiya invited with giggles.

 

“W-what’s happening?” she asked curiously, sending a questioning look to any one of them yet she got no answer but shrug. Taeyeon bent down to wipe her daughter’s face but when she’s about to touch it, Jiya held her cheeks and wiped her hands with ketchup on Taeyeon then sprinted off to where the two boys is, laughing.

 

Surprised by the kid action she went running after her when Jiyo got his hands on her Mom’s cheeks also. Taeyeon who doesn’t want to lose, squeezed a small amount of ketchup on his palm and come chasing the two. Jiya who was running around the living room caught Jiyong who was cleaning his face and so she jumped off on him and wiped some on him again. Jiyong sighed and also run after Jiya just like Taeyeon who was also running after Jiyo. They both run around his house when Jiyong and Taeyeon bumped into each other.

 

Their eyes automatically locked with both desires as they both wiped each other’s faces with ketchup. They both laugh and then paused after a few seconds when Jiyong wiped another bunch on Taeyeon’s face and run away. Their dinner continued to be chasing each other as they slump their body on the seats at the dining table, exhausted.

 

“I-I need to go,” she bid and stood up, fixing herself though the stains on her shirt cannot be rub out.

 

“Mom, let’s eat,” Jiya again invited her yet she was in between hesitant or to agree. The table was already cleaned, their faces also, the food was well served and she was just the only one who still hasn’t something on her plate. She She knew Jiyong won’t let her bring the kids with her so for now, Jiyong wins. She must go home, the members might be looking for her now. Having no choice, she sat back and smiled to the twins as she started to put foods on her plates.

 

Taeyeon who doesn’t really concurred to the idea of being with GD’s place now, she let go of that feeling for a while and enjoy being with the twins. Jiyong who was just watching from the kitchen as he washed their dishes was on cloud nine seeing the twins with Taeyeon happily playing on his living room. Though Taeyeon hasn’t exchange any words to him, it’s fine—or better so argument won’t arise and so he could sleep well at night.

 

“Daddy!” Jiya shouted from where she is as she invites Jiyong to come over there. Pulling Jiyong away from the sink, she pushed him on the floor to sit down and join them on their game. “Mom, you tell him how to play the game…”

 

Taeyeon glared at Jiyong nevertheless started enumerating the rules to him. The guy attentively listened to the woman, paying no attention to her manner though it irritates him so they could keep going to the game. Taeyeon has really no intent to invite him, but for the request of the children and for the completion of the players, she has again no choice but to let him play against her.

 

“Okay, so the game is… girls versus boys,” Jiyong reiterated what he learned from what Taeyeon was talking.

 

“Are you deaf?” Taeyeon hissed and crossed her arms.

 

“Just clarifying the rule, Taeyeon. Why are you mad, again?”

 

Ignoring Jiyong, she stood up and helped the children to get up so they could start their game.

 

“Let’s cheer ourselves, handsome! 1, 2, 3! Ji! Ji! Ji! Ji! Baby! Baby!” Jiyong sang while imitating the SNSD’s dance step and Jiyo just followed what he was doing. They high-fived and clapped their hands.

 

“Yah!” Taeyeon shouted. “That should be our cheer!”

 

“Finders keepers, losers weepers,” Jiyong counterfired her as the two men stick their tongue out.

 

“Yah!” she pointed her fingers to the two and scowled. “Aish. Okay, Jiyeon, ready? 1, 2, 1, 2, 3! We are Fantastic Baby, dance… whooh hooo… we’re gonna dance, dance, dance, da-dance! We’re fantastic baby!” the two girls sang as they danced into the routine of the Big Bang’s song.

 

Immediately, Jiyong started his part and started singing. “Oh, oh, oh, oh, ppareul saranghae Ah Ah Ah Ah mani mani hae sujubeuni jebal utjimayo jinshimini nollijido marayo tto babo gateun malppunya~ Oh~," as he throw his imaginary hair on his sides and shake his legs. Taeyeon tried her best not to laugh at Jiyong who was really awkward yet super cute as he copied their song’s dance but hearing the twins laughs, she smiled, zipping his lips not to lay down and laugh out loud.

 

"Niga saranghaneun naneun sorry i’m a bad boy geurae charari tteona jal gayo you’re a good girl sigani galsurok nal almyeoneun alsurok silmangman namatgetjiman," making faces infront of Jiyong as Taeyeon putting her thumbs down to them, saying that. “Losers.”

 

The fight was too close that Taeyeon desperately doesn’t want to lose the game against Jiyong. She have lost many times, but she won’t let herself lose again without a chance of lifting herself up.

 

Come’on, Taeyeon! Think more! What’s their other song? Blue? Tonight? Knocked Out? I’ve sang it already! Haru-haru? Bad Boy? Last Farewell? One of a kind? I’ve done it already! What more? Why haven’t you listening to their songs, Taeyeon! You’re being impractical because of hatred! Now you’re clueless to their songs! What are their other songs?!!

 

“One!” Jiyong started to count down, showing his confidence that he’ll surely win this game. “Two!”

 

Oh, Taeyeon! Think!

 

“Three!”

 

Yah! Kim Taeyeon! Don’t let this jerk put you down! He may have done it once, but his chance should never get twice!

 

“Four!” Taeyeon looked at Jiyongs lips as he said those words as the words came to her slow motionly… waiting for her end.

 

“No, no, you're my heart heart heart heart heart breaker naega mwoljalmotaenneunji you're my heart heart heart heart heart breaker no way, no way,” though it just automatically went out from , Taeyeon was shocked. Why of all songs? Despite the fact that it came out unpredictably, Taeyeon doesn’t want to take it back because the lyrics of his song in truth describes him—perfectly describes him.

 

Jiyong on the other hand, albeit it was his song, he still was taken aback concerning if why does he feel like he was thunderstrike when Taeyeon sang his song as if hitting him directly without even putting much effort on it? He was ready for Taeyeon’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter