Thirty

Unprepared Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

#gtae

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

 

“Leave until I’m permitting you to leave.”

 

I was stunned for a moment. The atmosphere suddenly changed. It used to be cold inside his room but now, I was sweating. And my fingers were shaking. Suddenly, all was tensed up.

 

“Jiyong…” was all I managed to say.

 

He was still looking down, his tears falling and falling and I could do nothing but to stand there, unable to do anything at all.

 

“Jiyong, Jiyong, Jiyong!” he suddenly exclaimed. He looked at me and stood up. I saw his face. He was broken… He was mad. “Stop ing calling my name, will you?”

 

I was shocked and I took a step backwards. He was shouting at me. He was angry and furious and mad.

 

“First it was you and then I turned to Kiko and then she played me again and then there was you again! You’re always there but goddamnit! I can’t have you, Taeyeon! You’re so near yet ing far! Jiyong Jiyong Jiyong! you keep on calling my damned name, but what? At the end of the day, you’re still with Baekhyun!”

 

I couldn’t utter any word. My rationale left me. I can’t feel my body. I was feeling numb. It was all new to me. This feeling. This… all of these…

 

“J-jiyong…” I managed to say.

 

His eyes were shooting daggers at me. He was beyond mad. I’m afraid.

 

He took a step closer. “Stop calling my name,” he whispered. But like a kid, I didn’t listen… I called his name again.  “I SAID STOP CALLING MY NAME!”

 

My tears suddenly left my eyes. I can’t take this anymore. I don’t know what to do.

 

Tears were falling like a stream on my face. It was a moment that would be forever etched in my memory. Those dark orbs piercing right and through me. It was hurting and devastating.

 

With trembling hands, I tried to reach for his face but I wasn’t able to do it because he caught my hand and pulled me in.

 

“Do you know how hard I tried, Taeyeon?” he asked me, his voice was very low.

 

I shook my head. It was the best I could do.

 

“When you’re near, I have to back down. when you’re talking to me,  I have to shut up. When you’re smiling at me, I have to walk away. Do you know what a ing torture is?! That! All that I had to endure because I ing love you!”

 

I kept on stepping backward until I reached the wall. I was trapped.

 

“I always have to walk away, Taeyeon. Walk away every single time because I’m this close,” he said and then showed me his fingers. “I am this close to stealing you away from Byun Baekhyun.”

 

I was silent. I have never been this silent in my life. Just now. Just this once.

 

“Don’t…” I whispered.

 

He was just looking at me. His lips were trembling from all the uncontrolled anger. “Don’t what, Taeyeon?”

 

My tears gradually downpoured. No. Never. I won’t. This can’t be happening. No.

 

“Don’t… No. I love Baekhyun, Jiyong…” I muttered.

 

He harshly put his arms, trapping me in between.

 

“And I ing love you. I really, really love you, Taeyeon. What are you gonna do with me?”

 

I was struggling to free myself. I was still crying. It was all that I could do.

 

“Nothing,” I whispered inaudibly. “Let me go, Jiyong. I have a party to attend to,” I said. I’m really tired. I just wanted this day to end.

 

I tried to free myself once again, and luckily, I escaped. But he grabbed me by my arm.

 

“Just this once, Taeyeon.”

 

“Shut it, Jiyong. Nothing you can say could ever change my mind.”

 

He was pulling me closer until were faced to faced. I could feel his hot breath on my face, his heart beating against mine. Why do you make everything difficult to me?

 

“Just say yes, Taeyeon. Just say yes and for the first time in my existence. I’ll forget all the rules. I’ll forget about your boyfriend.”

 

With what he said, I cried. I cried because I didn’t know what to do. It hurts so much.

 

“I just want you, Kim Taeyeon. I want you. Everything else is just fatal casualty.”

 

I turned my back on him.

 

And I started walking away.

 

“Taeyeon…” he said, his voice was cold. I could feel the intensity of his tone. Was he angry? Shouldn’t I be the one feeling all those awful emotions? Shouldn’t I be the one who’ll get angry to him? He was stealing me away! No. I don’t want to be with him anymore. I just… I just can’t risk everything that I have done for the past years.

 

And not with Baekhyun.

 

And definitely not with Jiyong.

 

My hand was already on the knob. I’ll open it. I’ll get out.

 

“Taeyeon.”

 

“Jiyong, save your breath. No, alright. I won’t cheat on Baekhyun… certainly not with you,” I said. I felt a stabbing pain inside my chest. It hurt doing this to Jiyong. I saw him bleeding because of Kiko and I was doing just the same. I didn’t want to but I had to. He kept on loving the wrong woman. Kiko wasn’t the one for him… and I wasn’t neither.

 

Can’t he love someone who can be his without complications? Love supposed to make you happy. Not like this. Not all the pain, drama and hurting.

 

I opened the door and took my very first step outside his room.

 

“You think I would give you up like this?”

 

“I’m not yours to begin with, Jiyong. You have nothing to give up on the first place.”

 

He smirked at my response. I suddenly felt nervous. I don’t like what’s going on with Jiyong’s mind.

 

He started walking towards me. I want to step back but my feet felt like they were glued in the floor. I can’t move. I can’t even flinch when he touched my face and held it closer to his.

 

“Then I will make you mine, Taeyeon, I will annoy you everyday until you, yourself give up to me. I am one very persistent man, Kim. I will make you get used on my presence until the day that you’ll be the one who will look after me.”

 

“No…” escaped from my mouth. “No, you can’t do this to me.”

 

He began caressing my face and smiled. I hated him right at this moment.

 

“This is me being bad. And I’ll see to it that you’ll love me being bad,” and then he leaned in and kissed me on my forehead.

 

I slapped him and threw him one angry look and ran away.

 

That bastard!

 

I went back to the party and the very first thing that I did is order alcohol after checking out that my twins were on the safe hand. They were sleeping with Dami-eonnie at my hotel room.

 

The bartender kept on asking me why the hell I was tempting to get drunk. I just said give me whatever drink can make my problems go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter