Twenty Seven

Unprepared Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NO proofreading. I'm so sorry.

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

 

“Seriously, Ji, I know that I said that I’ll support whatever your plans in life are, but can you please enlighten me? I just can’t comprehend the idea of you going after someone who did bad things to you.”

 

We were on the kitchen as I was preparing another batch of food for us to feast while watching movies. Jiyong was cleaning up the dishes.

 

“She’s Kiko,” he said.

 

“That’s it?”

 

He nodded. “Even though I hated her for so many reasons, she’s my saving grace, Taeyeon,” he whispered, as if there’ll be someone who’s interested to listen. I waited for him to continue his story telling after he finished his work and occupied the high chair across me.

 

“What do you mean by many reasons?” I asked, confused for the whole scenario. Did she do other things aside from drugging him?? Wow. Just wow, Kiko.

 

“Well, if you put on a sappy girls perspective, while I’m high, Kiko tried to hook up with TOP hyung, hence, I hated her, everyone hated her,” he said as if narrating some story from a children’s book. I knew he was hurt.

 

“So, did Oppa hit on her, too?”

 

He shook his head. “No,” he laughed. “We don’t do our brother’s girls, Tae, or other’s girls. You’re safe from me.”

 

“As if I’ll try to hook up with you,” I said.

 

He shrugged. “Who knows?”

 

“We’ll never know,” I said. “I’m with Baekhyun.”

 

“Right,” he said and cocked his head. “The highest form of relationship we could have is being best friends, for Jiya and Jiyo.”

 

“Yes, which we are both working on.”

 

He smiled at me. “Yeah, friends.”

 

Yes, Jiyong, friends. If being friends with you will take me closer for the success of being with the twins… I’ll use this friendship as an advantage.

 

 

--O--

 

 

“Tae, do you have schedules on Friday?” he asked as he was going back and forth from his room to the living room while packing his things.

 

I looked at him. “Why?” I asked and chuckled. I’ll be here overnight for Jiyong will go to Hongkong to attend MAMA 2013.

 

“I’ll go out with Kiko on Friday. She’s in New York for photoshoot, she’ll be back on Thursday and we’ll be out the day after,” he explained and drank some water.

 

Oh.

 

Why does he have to tell me that witch’s wheareabouts? I don’t care if she’s in New York for photoshoot. I don’t care if she’ll be back on Thursday. I don’t care if you’ll go out on Friday. Tsk.

 

But then, I remained calm and composed. And pretended that I’m thinking about something when Jiya sat on my lap.

 

“Mommy, Mommy,” she kept on calling while tapping my cheeks.

 

“I’ll just ask my manager and inform you right away,” I said. Actually, I don’t have anything on my hand on Friday, because next week, I’ll be busy for we will start shooting our teasers and music video for our comeback next year.

 

He nodded.

 

“Mommy. Mommy,” Jiya again kept on tapping me while pointing something on her iPad.

 

“Yes, yes?” I asked and looked at the wide screen.

 

“Mom, this looks like Daddy!” then she laughed hard while pointing his Daddy’s head.

 

Since I came in, I was just suppressing my laughter upon seeing how Jiyong styled his hair.

 

When Jiyo heard what Jiya said, he came rushing into our side and also looked at the picture of sushi.

 

I raised the tablet and compared the picture to Jiyong’s hair.

 

“Perfect,” I said and laughed.

 

“I know I’m perfect, Taeyeon. Don’t go crushing on me,” he confidently said and went to his room.

 

“Omo, omo! The guts, Jiyong!” I said and handed him the tablet while as I never stopped from laughing.

 

“Who searched for this?” he asked lacing with threat.

 

I pointed Jiya who was sitting beside me but the twins pointed their finger to me.

 

I shook my head.

 

“Taeyeon,” he called me. He was looking at me like a tiger re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter