[MIRROR FEELINGS]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I lifted my head to see who slid open the balcony door and raised my beer when I saw who it was. "Hey, what are you doing up here?"

 

She patted my thigh, asking me to scoot over so she lay down on the very out of place folding beach chair beside me. I raised my arm and she cuddled close, putting a hand over my chest. 

 

"When Seungri said he invited a few people..."

 

I laughed, knowing my roommate a few people is never actually a few people. "You got a headache?"

 

"A girl named Krystal was crying downstairs and she's being comforted by an awful lot of guys. But she wasn't sad... she was actually giddy at the attention she's getting." I can't see her face, but I just know her face is all scrunched up, confused about why Krystal is pretending to show a different emotion than she is actually feeling. 

 

"It's a move, Yoong. She wants some attention. Any other interesting stories from tonight's party?"

 

"Chae and Seungri teamed up for beer pong. Chaerin's feelings shot up through the sky when they hugged. Seunghyun oppa is stressed out over his finals. Daesung didn't like how Nickhun was so close to Tiffany. I can't even go near Sunny because she has the worst sinusitis." Yoona recited. 

 

I patted her head fondly. I honestly don't know how she does it, how she doesn't feel overwhelmed by all the emotions of the people around here.

 

Yoona has a rare condition. It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter