[EXTRA]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"SNSD? You girls are needed for the sound check." A PD said as he passed by their dressing room.

It's 2013 and the girls have been invited to a music awards show along with other big name bands. They have been promoting 'I Got a Boy' which they released this year. 

Yoona yawned as the girls moved out of the dressing room and was walking on the hallway. Yoona laid her head on Jessica's shoulder as they walk. She just came from taping her new TV series so she haven't had any sleep.

Jessica patted her on the back. "Poor Yoongie. You can sleep while they put on our make-ups and do our hairs later. Hang in there."

"Yeah, I hope. I haven't eaten since last night! I would kill for some bulgogi right now!"  She was using her 'Im Choding' voice. Yoona was pouting and her eyes half-closed so she didn't notice when the rest of the members stopped walking.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Big Bang sunbaenim!" The collective voices of the girls echoed.

Yoona was wide-eyed then and just bowed with the rest of the girls. She had her head down but raised her eyes just enough to peak at their sunbaes. 

G-Dragon has a bored look on his face but temporarily smiled and greeted them back. Daesung and Seungri were of course all-smiles and were interacting with the other members. Young Bae smiled shyly at them before getting pulled by Seungri to join in their conversations.

TOP has a playful smirk on his lips and nudged GD. "Hey look, Ji. It's Girls' Generation." 

Yoona blushed at this knowing fully well what the eldest member of Big Bang is doing. G-Dragon just raised an eyebrow at her before excusing himself and walking pass them. The other members followed shortlyOnce their sound check was over, SNSD was resting at their dressing room when Seungri knocked on their door.

"Hey girls, we ordered some bulgogi and we had extra so we decided t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter