[SEE YOU AROUND: PART 2]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong’s POV

Taeyang and I are in the van on our way to pick up some students from one of the high schools. We are playing basketball with the students today.

“So man, what’s up between you and Yoona-ssi?” Taeyang asked as he fiddled with his phone. 

Yoona. I still can’t forget about that night. I was busy thinking of something for the students when I entered the pantry and that’s why I didn’t see her there. 

I was so embarrassed for ruining her clothes. I know first hand what a pain it is to remove stains from a white piece of clothing. But on a weird note, I felt rewarded when I saw her step out of the restroom wearing my shirt. That shirt was one of the designs I made when I was fooling around while painting. She had her hair up in a ponytail and she pulled off a style not a lot of girls can. I should know. 

She was pouting when she glanced at her stained clothes and all I could think about is how a girl can be so cute and hot at the same time. 

I gotta admit too that when I replay what happened in my mind, I sounded so stupid and nervous. I’m not like that at all! I ran point on all the shows we put on here in Triumph so I’m not the shy type. Between spilling coffee on her and the lovely sight of her in my shirt, I guess my mind temporarily shut down.

“Nothing much, man.” I mumbled.

He hit me on the arm lightly. “Really? Last week, she was wearing your shirt. The one Bommie keeps asking you to give her for months. Last night when you spoke in the leadership class, you kept glancing at her table.”

Oh yeah. I spoke at her class last night about the arts department. She was not in a business formal but in a plain shirt and jeans yet it felt like she was emitting a glow that others cannot see but me. 

I raised my hands up in surrender. “Fine, dude! I think she’s attractive. Very, very attractive.”

Taeyang grinned at my admission. “Never seen you this way before, Ji. And we’ve been friends since the time you ate your boogers.”

“Get bent, Tae! You mean the time you still had accidents during night night time?” We shoved each other like the idiots we were.

After the class ended last night, she approached me to give me a paper bag which had my jacket and shirt in it. I accepted it.

“You were great up there. When they said we had a different speaker tonight, I was surprised to see you. It seems the arts department is really thriving.”

“Thanks, Yoona-ssi.” I scratched my arm nervously.. “About that coffee, are you free this Saturday?”

“Yeah, sure! What time?” 

“How about around three in the afternoon? Have you heard of the Camel Grind coffee house near the park?” The students kept raving about that place and I knew for a fact that those same students would be busy with Minzy’s dance class to sit around that afternoon.

“I’ve always wanted to stop by that place! I’ll see you at three on Saturday!” She gave me that kind-looking smile that made me feel dizzy for a second before she left for the night.

“We’re having coffee on Saturday.” I told my friend.

“And gossip like two BFFs?” He scoffed. Yeah, I don’t know why I told him. “Only friends have coffee, Ji. You said you find her attractive. Go call her and tell her you’ll take her to dinner instead!”

I knew that. But I thought there was 95% possibility that she will say no. She doesn’t seem the kind of girl who you just pick up at a club or even the grocery store for a date. I didn’t tell my sometimess jackass friend that. I just bit my lip and admitted my one mistake. “I don’t have her number.”

Taeyang laughed and I flipped him the finger. “Well at least she won’t be able to cancel on you!”


 


Yoona’s POV

I’m lounging on my friend Sooyoung’s bar as she tend on it. After another hard day’s work, I deserve a drink. 

“Gosh, this has been a nightmare of a week!” I groaned as I took a sip of my long island iced tea. 

Sooyoung looked at me weirdly. “Yoong, it’s only Monday.”

“Exactly!”

She laughed and opened a beer bottle for herself. “How was your not-date date with that guy from the charity thing?”

She meant Jiyong but I didn’t bother to correct her. Sooyoung is like that sometimes. She’s a cool friend who gives me free drinks on her bar but she forgets details sometimes. “It wasn’t a date at all. It was good. He told me how he got into Triumph and all that.”

I told Sooyoung what happened. He was early and he got us a window-side table that faced the park which was cool. We talked. I told him how I got involved with Dara. He asked me about my business. He asked me about my experience with Triumph so far. 

“So it’s like a job interview?” Sooyoung observed.

I laughed at that. “Well.. kind of? I mean, it was a getting to know thing. What else would we talk about? We only met like once or twice before. It was cool. He’s funny and he asks questions like he’s really interested to know about me and stuff.”

“We also went on a short walk in the park. We bumped into some of the students he was mentoring. They really seem to like him. And he knows a lot about the kids which makes me think he really cares about them, you know?” I continued.

“That’s sweet. Did he ask you out again?”

I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter