[FUTURE AND REGRETS]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This was returned to us today. I'm not sure how else to send it. It's been returned twice." Daphne slid the envelope to Yoona.

 

Her blood ran cold and her heart started beating fast. Even just seeing his name on the envelope made her want to abandon everything she had planned.

 

"The day after tomorrow you have your fitting for your wedding dress." Daphne, her wedding coordinator, relayed her schedule. "I already talked to your manager and he said there should be no problem with the date. Yoona?"

 

She traced the edge of the envelope staring at his name. G-Dragon. SNSD and Big Bang have still been hanging out like they did in their first years in the business but nowadays, you would never find GD and Yoona in the same event. 

 

Being the busiest members in each of their groups, they easily excused themselves from group gatherings when they were sure the other one would show. 

 

But it's her wedding and the four Big Bang members already RSVP'd. G-Dragon was the only one who keeps returning her invitation unopened.

 

"Dress fitting. Got it." She gave a tight-lipped smile to the woman, inwardly contemplating if she should bother delivering the invitation herself.

 

---

It was probably too late to turn back now as she found herself in front of G-Dragon's place. She just came from her wedding dress fitting and excused herself from her staff reasoning that she needed to take care of something. 

 

The invitation was above a box of chocolate cookies she baked last evening, a peace offering of sorts for coming unannounced.

 

She thought about it for two nights if she should bother doing this. Even lied to herself, saying it would make the news and fans would speculate even more if one Big Bang member is missing from the festivities. 

 

Was it so hard to admit that she misses him? She misses him like she had no business doing so.

 

With one last exhale for strength, she rang the door bell.

 

She hitched a breath as he opened the door. He was obviously in the middle of an artwork, his hands, arms and face covered with paint. "Yoona?"

 

"J-jiyong-ssi.. hi!"

 

He looked around the hallway as if expecting others to be with her. 

 

"It's just me." She said, her voice still a little shaky. 

 

"Oh." They stood there, Jiyong looking down, not knowing what to say. "Come in then."

 

He left the door opened as Yoona crossed the threshold and closed the door behind her.

 

"This is for you." She extended her arms to give him the box of cookies and the invitation on top of it. "I think my staff had the wrong address. It kept being returned."

 

He took the envelope in his hands and studied it as if it was very interesting. "It's being returned because I keep rejecting it."

 

"I see." Yoona covered her face and looked to the side. This is bad. It hasn't even been five minutes and she already want to cry. 

 

Just a year ago, she didn't even have to ring the doorbell. She had her own key. She would probably disturb him in his studio and they would end up covered in paint, making love. There's no counting how many bedsheets they've ruined before.

 

It's not that easy to forget. Just being here she's filled with their memories, all pleasant and bright. What the hell went wrong?

 

"Why? Why would you even want me there?" Jiyong asked. He was studying her face, looking for answers. Why did you even come here? Can't you see I'm trying my best to not stand in the way of your happiness?

 

She looked at him, her eyes gleaming with tears. "We're friends. Even before... We were friends, weren't we?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter