[THE UNEXPECTED]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It started out as a normal rest day. Our groups' tenurity in this industry has led to more freedom on our life. We have proven ourselves time and time so we can relax and not worry about being forgotten anymore.

 

Coincidentally, I lived in the same building with one of my close friends. Maybe you know him. He's known worldwide, great producer, the idol of your idol and lazy as hell. 

 

Sounds familiar? G-Dragon. Yes. 

 

It's well known in the KPOP world that he and I are close. We've been friends ever since that time we appeared on a TV show together. Our groups are tightknitted since we have TOP & Taeyeon's relationship keeping us in close contact.

 

I'm more close to Young Bae oppa before since he likes to talk to me about his little crush to Yul. But that was old news. 

 

GDY is ruling the friendship line. When he found out I will be living in the same building as him, he was clingy af. He eats at my place and sometimes sleeps over even though he has a two floor penthouse enough room for the whole Big Bang and SNSD to hangout in. There was no malice. He was with Kiko and I was with Seunggi. But that is also old news.

 

So parties are always on GD's place but Mondays are for JiYoong's movie thing. We'll have chicken and beer and watch DVDs all day. Gossip about other idols and catch up with each other's activities. 

 

You fans should know this already since we are transparent about our friendship. IG photos, weibo updates promoting each other's group schedule and all that.

 

Anyways, it was a private YG/SM party at GD's penthouse. As always, alcohol and food is abundant. Everyone is catching up with everyone.

 

I was talking to Dara about her travels in Europe when my dear friend Ji stole me away from Dara unni.

 

"You should never interrupt a conversation about the beauty of Italy ever, Jiyongie." I scowled at him. He led me, one arm around my shoulder his other arm holding a bottle of beer, to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter