[DARE PART TWO]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ask me how I am." Tablo's face and living room was seen on the iPad that was on the dining room table. It was situated at the head of the table. CL, the four members of BLACKPINK, G-Dragon and Yoona were having breakfast together in BLACKPINK's suite.

 

Yoona exchanged an amused look with Chaerin. Both of them chewing their food. "How are you, oppa?"

 

"ing--" He looked around to see if he had to refrain from cursing in case Haru was around. "I'm sleepless and tired!" 

 

Jiyong grinned at his cereal. "Hyung, why is that our problem?"

 

"I've been up for almost 24 hours, ing worried and anxious that I've ruined SNSD's Yoona and BIGBANG'S G-Dragon's careers because of a drunken dare three years ago!" Tablo pulled at his hair. "And then after panicking, I went ahead and created a whole essay of an apology, ready to take responsibility of the whole dare. Even checking if we can still send Haru to school after I pay the cancellation fee to the most expensive wedding reception venue in the world."

 

They all hid their laugh, finding it amusing how Tablo was so worried.

 

"Only to find out that you two confirmed the wedding by showing the hoards of paparazzi your engagement ring? What the ?"

 

Lisa started giggling. "They got drunk at last night's party."

 

"Disappeared after three bottles of tequila." Jennie added.

 

"We can't find them." Rose shook her head.

 

"Not answering our calls." said Jisoo.

 

"So I told the girls to keep partying and I'll try to find them." CL continued the story. "And ho and behold, as soon as I got out, saw them walking back to the club, arm in arm, laughing at something so funny with Yoona's new bling blinding my eyes."

 

Yoona rolled her eyes. "Oh come on, it's not that big." 

 

"It's big enough." It was CL's turn to roll her eyes, the other girls agreeing. 

 

Yoona showed Tablo the ring.

 

"It's supposedly from me. Of course, it's going to be big." Jiyong puffed out his chest.

 

"Yeah, big ego, big ring, you know?" Yoona teased.

 

Jiyong threw a napkin her way.

 

"So this is what? Another joke?" Tablo asked.

 

It might be silly to say it's just a joke. So they didn't say yes or no. Jiyong shurgged. "We were drunk and everyone's shouting at us asking if we're getting married."

 

"It's to shut them up. We were trying to have a nice time." Yoona agreed.

 

Tablo groaned. The girls laughed. "It's like you two didn't learn anything."

 

"It's fine, hyung! We'll tell our managers and they'll release a statement how this is just a big joke."

 

 

"So we told our managers about the thing.."

 

Yoona and Jiyong slid in the pool hut where CL was getting ready to dive in the hotel pool. She was putting on sunscreen when she was interrupted by the best friends.

 

CL bit her lips to keep from smiling. She already know where this is going. "Let me guess you got an hour-long sermon from the bosses?"

 

"Well, duh." Yoona tugged at her ears. "My ears are still ringing. They were not happy."

 

"What did you expect, guys? Jinjja. When the two of you get drunk together, you forget you're idols. You do stupid ."

 

"Oh come on, Chae. As if you don't get bat drunk when we're in the US. How did we know we'd still be followed by paparazzi?"

 

Yoona put a hand under her chin. "Come to think of it, maybe they were there for BLACKPINK and just saw us then followed us instead."

 

Jiyong frowned. "Well, . I thought we were special."

 

CL just shook her head at their antics. "So when will you be shamed by the internet for pulling a bad joke?"

 

The bestfriends suddenly started acting queasy. "About that.."

 

"Well, in the words of Yoona's manager, 'we made our bed so we have to it the up'."

 

"Apparently, between my upcoming movie and Jiyong's world tour, we can't stir trouble. So until all that is said and done, we're engaged."

 

CL laughed. These two kinda deserves it. "And with a set date two months from now."

 

Yoona nodded solemnly. "We have to do the whole engaged shenanigans. Wedding planning, interviews, photoshoot with a magazine. 'To make it believable'. Then we'll announce irreconcilable differences and cancel the wedding in a nearer date to the wedding."

 

"Let's cross our fingers and hope that you two don't fall in love huh?" It's like a mic drop, CL left after that.

 

Jiyong and Yoona looked each other. They bursted out laughing.

 

"US?! Fall in love?!" 

 

 

"You're making the eight of your members bridesmaids?"

 

"Seven. Yuri will stand as my maid of honor. You know, maybe I should add BoA unni and Hyori unnie."

 

"Do not." Jiyong pointed a warning finger at her.

 

Yoona, of course, took that as a challenge. She looked at him, challenging him, grab the pen and ready to write additional names.

 

"Im Yoona, don't you dare." He flicked her on the forehead.

 

"Ouch!" She dropped the pen to rub the spot he just harrassed. "What does it matter anyway? It's not like we're really going through it."

 

"Because."

 

"Oh." She leaned it at him and flicked his forehead. "You just wanted to annoy me. You jerk!"

 

"Stop it. Stop it or suffer the consequences." He narrowed his eyes at her.

 

She stuck her tongue out at him.

 

"Oh you asked for it." Yoona ran and Jiyong chased her around her apartment. When he finally caught her, he tickled her until she apologized and admitted that..

 

"Fine! Fine! Kwon Jiyong is the most handsome man in the world!" He stopped. "Damn, Ji. We're acting like we're fifteen. So childish."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter