[THE AUCTION]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome to the first annual Idol Kiss Auction!" Emcees Sooyoung and Shindong announced, commencing the start of this new tradition. The audience cheered and applaused loudly.

"As we recover from the pandemic, we are raising funds to help the less fortunate all over the world to get them back on their feet." Shindong explained.

Sooyoung smiled and nodded at the camera and the crowd. "That's right! With a lot of fandoms, this will be a kiss auction wherein idols very generously lent their time today to participate. The fans here and all over the world will bid on who they want their idols to share a 15-second kiss with. Both idols will be blindfolded until after they finished with their task."

"You know, Sooyoung-ssi, I've seen the partial results of the bids already and boy have we raised some money! Fans had been generous in their bids just to see their ships kiss!" Shindong exclaimed.

"Since this is the first ever auction, our selection of idols are really wide! May the best ship win! Let's not delay this any further.. introducing your idols..."

 

Backstage, Yoona made a face at her Taeyeon unni who only flicked her forehead.

"Stop making that face, Im Yoona! You're supposed to be the visual of our group. Your flounder face isn't helping our aesthetics!"

Yoona took offense to that and whined even further. "But unnie, why am I even here? It's ridiculous!"

"You're an actress. Just treat this as an acting job." Taeyeon tried to calm her down. They are supposed to stay on the side of the stage soon, with cameras surrounding them. They have to mentally prepare to manage their expressions well. 

"Easy for you to say, you've already contracted with your ex, Baekhyun, to outbid any other ships!" Yoona started poking Taeyeon's sides. "All the sudden late night meetings caught on camera! You're manipulating the fans to vote for the two of you!"

"And it's working!" Taeyeon shrugged. "You know how the fans can get! Better Baek than anyone else. I don't want to kiss a stranger up there."

"Fifteen seconds until we need you out there!" The PD next to them announced.

"And then Sooyoung unni got away by flaunting her relationship with Kyung Ho oppa. Who'd want to vote for someone in a relationship?" She groaned.

Taeyeon patted her back and put on her TV-worthy smile. "Don't worry... I heard your manager is arranging with Jang Geun Suk's manager to outbid the fans. This way, you only have to kiss your former co-star."

With that final encouragement, Yoona tried to calm her nerves down. And as their co-member Sooyoung called them to the stage, Yoona put on her variety show character.

The number of idols they managed to get to do this auction is incredible. There are a lot of second-gen and third-gen idols but only a few fourth-gen. The fourth-gen has to take care of their reputation and haven't been amenable to doing kisses on screens yet. 

The auction has progressed and they have already raised a whopping $25 million dollars in the last thirty minutes. Yoona's worry lessened as time went by though as most of the couples who shared a kiss so far are ships from the same group.

The camera captured her laughing when Sehun and Suho had to kiss. Her eyes widened in disbelief when Donghae and Eunhyuk kissed. There were also those that surprised her like her hoobae Joy kissing Sungjae from BTOB. She wasn't surprised when Kai and Jennie shared a kiss on stage. Everyone aww'd when the wedded couple Hyorin and Taeyang gave the fans their first public kiss.

She giggled for the camera when Taeyeon and Baekhyun kissed but deep inside she was scoffing because her unni's brilliant plan worked.

"And now let's call on one of my members, Yoona-ssi!" Sooyoung announced. Yoona stood up from her seat next to Taeyeon and straightened the black dress she was wearing before joining Sooyoung and Shindong on stage. "Nervous?"

Yoona nodded, risked a quick glance to where Geun Suk was sitting. "A little bit. There was a lot of unexpected couples today."

"Well, let's see how much we've raised for a kiss with you, Yoona-ssi!" Shindong opened the envelope with a confused expression. He looked to the PDs behind the camera and mouthed, "Is this right?"

The PD gave a nod.

Shindong chuckled and sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter