[M A D E CREW: PART ONE]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nnnnznzn


Chaerin sips her tea as she looks over the ocean. Greatest indeed. She just wishes the others could share the view as well. They chose to live the urban life instead of this.

"Gongjunim.." Minji, one of her lady-in-waiting called her and bowed. "The sheikh is in the receiving room waiting for you."

"The sheikh? I don't have a meeting scheduled, do I?"

Minji confirmed with a shake of her head. "He says it is important that you meet him."

Chaerin immediately glanced at her phone and wondered if she needs to contact Jiyong or TOP.

She changed her mind and stood up, looked at her reflection in the mirror to make sure she looks like the princess she's supposed to be.

When she arrived in the receiving room, she found the sheikh alone. She knew this stuff too much to think it's just a social visit.

"Ahh, the lost heir of Daehan Minguk. Princess Chaelin. Forgive my abrupt visit to your beautiful home. I am Sheikh Abdul Raseem. I have business I'd like to discuss with you."

"It's a pleasure to meet you. But business? I might have the position of royalty but you do know I do not hold any real power over the government, correct?"

The sheikh smirked. "I am very well aware of that, Your Highness. Perhaps I could speak freely?"

Down to business already? Chaerin thought.

Chaerin waved a hand to Minji to make her leave the room. She motioned to the seat for the sheikh as she took a sit on her luxurious love seat. "Please."

"Thank you." Abdul Raseem cleared his throat. "I was not clear as before. I wanted to talk business with you, Kwon Chaerin."

This sent a small heart attack to her but she remained poised just like what Yoona has taught her.

"It is well known I came from the direct line of the Lee Dynasty and not recognizing that is unforgivable, Mr. Raseem."

He slid a photo to her side of the table. "Are you sure?"

She glanced at the photo and swallowed. It's her and her brother Kwon Jiyong when she was 7 and he was 10. "What do you want?"

"I need your brother's crew's services."

"Why?"

The sheikh smiled. "They pulled the greatest con and got away with it. You are still widely believed as the lost heir of South Korea, aren't you? I must require the best of conmen to pull this job for me."

"I will be the judge of that." Chaerin smirked. This is originally her role in the crew before she was known as the lost heir. Negotiations. "How much is the payout?"

Abdul Raseem put his hands together. "Ten billion dollars."

Chae raised an eyebrow.

The sheikh's sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter