[LETTER]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Lee Soo Man, 

You might be surprised to see this letter from me on your desk. If you are... hold on to your ing seat because I'm just getting started. 

 

Yoona groaned as she buried her head on the pillow trying to not hear Jiyong's laugh.

 

"What?! It's funny." He said, feeling proud of himself for starting the letter strong.

 

Let me get the pleasantries out of the way. How are you from your billion-dollar office and building built by the literal blood and sweat of your artists? 

 

"Kwon Jiyong! You will get me fired!"

 

It was his turn to groan. "Fine." He sulkily pressed backspace on the keyboard. 

 

I'm sure you are doing well considering NCT Dream (literal kids) just became double million sellers. I am going to start with two things I'm thanking you for.

 

First, thank you for letting me go when I was kid. God knows I wouldn't have reached my full potential if I stayed and became a spare tire of DBSK. 

 

Yoona just shrugged at that. It was the harsh truth. 

 

Secondly, thank you for discovering Im Yoona. She is born to inspire women and have men falling head over heels for her beauty and talent. I suppose that's the only thing you've done rightly. 

 

"Aww, that's sweet." Yoona cooed, hugging the man from behind and giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

 

"Baby, if you do that, we're not going to finish writing this thing." He felt his stomach tightened as her body pressed against his. Her warmth was always welcome but it's hard not to be distracted. 

 

The SNSD member grinned, leaving a trail of kisses from shoulder to his neck. "We still have time. Maybe a short break?"

 

His fingers stopped moving on the keyboard. He gently put the laptop on the bedside table. "What a great idea. See, old man Soo Man did one thing right."

 

He turned to face her and pounced. Yoona squealed but didn't protes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter