It's a Forever Thing

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ya! Are you really going to cry and eat like a pig a whole day?" He hesitantly lifted a used plastic fork and dropped it on a plastic bag. 

 

She sniffed. "If I'd known you'd be insulting me instead of making me feel better, I would have called Daesung oppa instead."

 

He sighed. "Yoong, I've been in and out of your apartment for days. I'm surprised paparazzi is not following me now. Everytime I come here you are either crying like a ing baby, drinking like a disgusting addict or eating for a whole town. You have to stop this. This is your last day before the tour starts. Are you sure you want to spend it like this?"

 

His phone beeped. He checked the message and ran his hand through his red dyed hair.

 

From: Kiko

 

Oppa, where are you? Don't tell me you're cancelling on me again. I leave for Nevada in 2 days!!

 

"Was that Kiko?" Yoona tried to grab his phone but he was quicker. 

 

He glared at his best friend. "Your hands are disgusting! I swear I'll take a photo of you now and reveal to the world what you look like, you smelly freak."

 

She stuck her tongue out. "Honestly Ji, you can go meet Kiko-ssi. I'll be fine here."

 

He wanted to go alright but what kind of friend would he be? Yoona is obviously still heartbroken over that Lee Seunggi. Aish. As if he didn't warn her about him.

 

He quickly texted Kiko to apologize and to reschedule their date. He made up an excuse about being called back by their boss. And then he turned off his phone. 

 

Today, Im Yoona would have to get over Lee Seunggi. Even if he has to drag her feet first.

 

He tidied up her bedroom, wishing he'd brought gloves. " Yoong, how many snot can you blow? Gahd. Can you get up and take a shower? We'll go out and celebrate."

 

Yoona frowned. "There is nothing to celebrate."

 

"You are a 25 year old lady with a beautiful face and a rocking body. And as of three days ago, you are again free from the shackles of one Lee Seunggi. You should be happy."

 

Yoona rolled her eyes and pouted. Tears started to pool on her eyes. "Ji, am I ugly? Am I hard to love? Why did he cheat on me?" And then she bursted in tears. "Am I really that hard to love?"

 

Jiyong sighed. He dropped the garbage bag he was holding and sat on the bed next to Yoona. "Baby girl.. Don't do that to yourself." He enveloped Yoona in his arms. He heard her sniff.  "I've known you since we were kids. Boys everywhere you go fall head over heels for you. Every girl in our high school worshipped you." I've always been here, he wanted to add. "This is not your fault."

 

"I wish didn't find out." Yoona whined. 

 

He patted her back lightly. "Yah. Would you rather feel stupid not knowing he's messing with Yoona wanna-bes behind your back? It's better you knew."

 

Yoona planned to surprise Seunggi at his shooting with Jiyong and Kiko with her. Imagine her surprise when she found her beau making out with the lead actress who's an actress newbie. The girl had the guts to gush to Yoona how much she idolize her. 

 

Yoona was frozen in her spot. Kiko had to stare down the clueless actress, when that didn't do it, she shouted for her to get out. G-Dragon has smoke coming out of his ears. He shoved Seunggi when he tried to explain.

 

"Don't even talk to her, dude." He said, blocking Seunggi's way. 

 

"You don't have a right. This is between the two of us."

 

"The hell it is. I don't want you near her again." Jiyong growled. 

 

Seunggi chuckled bitterly. "Your girlfriend is here and you act like a lovesick for this woman." He pointed rudely at Yoona.

 

Jiyong's jaw tightened. " you."

 

"See? You won't even deny it."

 

GD smirked. He looked away and moved to punch the son of a but he heard a deafening sound of skin being slapped. Yoona was shaking with anger . 

 

"Don't come near me. Never ing contact me. We. Are. Through."

 

She walked out of the dressing room. Kiko followed her, asking if she's okay. Kwon Jiyong stayed for 10 more seconds to smile smugly at the bastard. He laughed bitterly. "You got her, y'know? You had her but you chose to be an ."

 

He left, leaving a pissed off Lee Seunggi, the actor's face still stings but the thought of Jiyong's words stinged more. 

 

"Somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter