[LISTEN BUT DON'T BELIEVE]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Out of courtesy

Listen to all he has to say

And out of caution

Believe none of it

Until he proves it


 

Im Yoona had her fair share of romance in the thirty years that she’s been alive. There was that puppy love romance she shared with Lee Donghae of Super Junior. Yes, if people are still wondering, the songs Y and Haru are inspired and written for Yoona. They didn’t last long but since they were from the same companies, they managed to remain as close friends.

 

Then there was Lee Seunggi. Fellows from the entertainment industry thought they were perfect for each other. So perfect that they were both workaholics and barely made time for the other.

 

Yoona eventually relented to Taeyeon’s convincing that she try her hand with dating younger guys. This is where Kim Jong-in came to the picture. Kai was fun to be with and understood the boyish sense of humor that Yoona has but in the end… Yoona claimed he was too immature for her.

 

Granted that none of it had stuck, it didn’t keep her from dipping her toes in the pool of dating. And so moving forward, she decided on her golden rule when it comes to dating. Especially when things are becoming serious. ‘Listen but don’t believe.’

 

Donghae and Yoona promised each other they would conquer the world side by side. Seunggi promised forever. Kai promised to show up at her birthday party but ended up several countries away from her on that date.

 

So to keep herself from heartbreak and still satisfy all the romantic urges she has, she told herself to listen to their words but don’t believe it until it happens right in front of her.

 

And it worked like a charm. No heartbreaks yet still satisfied. Well that was until she stumbled upon the world of Kwon Jiyong.

 

Everybody knows who Kwon Jiyong is. Wikipedia describes him as a rapper, singer-songwriter, record producer, entrepreneur and fashion designer, often dubbed as the 'King of K-Pop'.

 

King of K-Pop. What a title.

 

It was an invitation from her friend, Lee Chaerin, that started it all. She was in Los Angeles, CA for an international shoot of Pandora. CL was having a small house party to welcome some of her friends that coincidentally were in the states at the same time.

 

It was only about 10 guests. Very intimate. They were seated next to each other on the dinner table.

 

Of course Yoona knows who Kwon Jiyong is. They, in the earlier years of their career, crossed paths.

 

Yoona leaned in and said to him, “Am I going to expect a dancing G-Dragon at the end of the night?” She gestured at the glass of wine that was served to them.

 

When he saw that Yoona was giving him a playful smile, he shook his head and laughed. “Aish, I’ll never live it down, will I?”

 

Yoona raised her glass to him and waited for him to do the same, “Nope, I don’t think so.”

 

When both of their trips were extended due to work commitments, they kept meeting each other through CL.

 

It was that trip to Las Vegas that cemented the newfound closeness that they had.

 

Before long, they were intimate with each other. Secret dates in Hong Kong. A night out in Singapore. It’s only been a couple months. Casual. Two people at their peak of life having fun together.

 

Yoona’s golden rule was still in place of course. I mean, this is G-Dragon we are talking about. She came in this thing without any expectations. But then again, when did G-Dragon ever do what everyone expects him to do?

 

It’s things like this that makes Yoona think a lot.

--

 

“So… any plans for your birthday?” Jiyong asked as he propped his head up with an elbow on the pi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter