Note in My Locker (Do I Really Have to Go?)

UGLY [Hiatus]

I walk into school and what greets me? That's right, a bunch of glares and angry faces that don't bother to mess with me because of my wealth. Ugh, these idiots.

"Ya... why is everyone staring at you like you just killed Kim Woobin?" I stared at Joongyeon.

"Who the hell is Kim Woobin?" Aaaaaand a gasp from every girl(and a few boys) and of course, Joongyeon.

Joongyeon grabbed me by the shoulder with a shocked face on. I swear after watching all these dramas, she could become an actress herse-

"HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW WHO KIM WOOBIN IS HE'S LIKE THE ACTOR IN KOREA EVERYONE KNOWS HIM HO-" This girl! I covered with my hand. And of course she my hand away. Disgusting little girl.

"You disgusting piece of a- ahem. Nevermind. I will just remind you that we are currently in a quiet hall way where everyone is looking at me hungrily like a piece of meat. Mind you." This'll keep her mind full for another 5 seco-

"What?" Oi.

"Nevermind... Why don't y-"

A piece of paper just fell out of my locker. How strange.

Meet me on the roof during 2nd period. 

-GD

"Ugh." Joongyeon peeked over my shoulder.

"What does it say? Who's it from?" This nosy little girl. I really do sometimes wonder why I'm friends with her...

"Well why don't you just read it, as if you haven't already." I rolled my eyes and kept putting my books away and grabbing my stuff. I turn around to see Joongyeon wide eyed.

"What?"

"YOU. HAVE. TO GO."

"I'm not missing a class just for some stupid idiot who can't process that he's the kingka of this school and wonders why I don't bother to talk to him."

"But come on, you're already Number 1 in the SCHOOL so it wouldn't matter to you! And the school wouldn't dare call your parents about your ditching school because of your position. Seriously? You can't skip just this once?" Joongyeon looks at me with a pleading look.

"No." 

"Dang! And I thought I moved you for once." I chuckled. This girl.

"Yeah... that'll never happen." I heard a sigh next to me and looked over.

"Ya. Stop sighing it's making me feel bad."

"That's the point stupid."

"Don't call me stupid or I'm not going." I felt Joongyeon stand up straighter. 

"You're going?!"

"Hmm." 

"YES!" She pumped her fists up. I looked at her weirdly.

"Why are you happy? It's not you who's going up there to see the school's most retarded kingka."

"But you are, and I finally made you agree on something."

"You're weird."

"And that's why you love me"