Talk to Us. Please.

UGLY [Hiatus]

"WHAT?!" I screamed into the phone. I could care less about the people staring around me. But, being the polite person I am, I turned around and bowed in apology. I cleared my throat then spoke in a quieter tone.

"What do you mean Jiyong is coming with us? He's probably the reason why Dara went missing and you freaking buy a plane ticket for that bastard too?! Look. Just because you told me a bit about yours and Dara's past and just because I decided to trust you a bit DOESN'T mean that I gave you COMPLETE authority over things right now. Sure you may be the almighty Choi Seunghyun but I am the lead here. You're just my wallet." I noticed my voice got a bit loud as I spoke again, so I repeated the gesture I did before. Meanwhile, I heard a sigh on the other end.

"When you put it that way that makes me sound so... used." I shrugged, even though I knew he couldn't see.

"In a sense, you are being used. I'm using you for information and money. There's nothing more to it. Anyway, explain to me why Jiyong is coming along with us again? If you haven't noticed, I'm kinda pissed off at our school's kinga at the moment."

"Well, here's the thing. I still don't know what exactly happened to them on Friday, but obviously something happened. I know that you don't know either, which really doesn't help the situation. I also know that Jiyong won't open his mouth until he meets Dara again. So, if we want information, we need to take GD. Because, you know as much as I do that Dara won't come waltzing back to Korea just because we told her to come back. It'll definitely take some work. And time. But if that idiot dragon sees her then maybe he drowns in his own feelings and ends up confessing everything that happened." I stayed silent for a moment, letting his words sink in. In a sense, he's right. I sighed loudly and drooped my head in defeat. 

"Ok. Makes sense. For now. Anyway, where are you? I'm in the middle of the airport and I have no idea where I am. Does that make sense? Anyway- just- where are you?"

I ended the call and stared at my phone for awhile. My phone screen wallpaper was a picture of me and Dara smiling together.

Dara please...

whatever you're going through right now...

we'll support you...

so please...

just talk to us