Spill Em

UGLY [Hiatus]

Dara POV

"So explain to me how you knew I'd be here, why you came here-wait no I already know why you're here-, and why the that 's here with you two." I pointed at Jiyong as I spoke. I looked at him in pity. He was a complete mess. Huge dark circles, messy hair, and he had this weird blank expression on that kinda creeped me out.

Joongyeon and Seunghyun looked at each other before Joong decided to respond.

"Well, we didn't come here for your return. Well, we kinda did but that kinda wasn't the main point of us coming here. And... I don't think you'll really like the reason why we brought little pathetic dragon here with us." I looked at Seunghyun and raised a brow.

"I-"

"Don't even bother." I shook my head and looked at the 'little pathetic dragon' *quote Joongyeon* one last time beofre responding. "What's the reason?"

"Let's talk somewhere where pathetic little dragon can't hear us."


"What makes you think pathetic little dragon will be able to talk after seeing me?" I saw Joongyeon look down and Seunghyun shrug.

"We don't really know. We knew this plan could backfire on us but we decided to take the chance. And we came all the way here cus there was no real way to contact you." I rolled my eyes at this. How stupid can they get?

"And you didn't think that you could've just come here to get answers from me? Because honestly if Seunghyun hadn't come I probably would have ended up spilling everything to Joongyeon." I watched in amusement as Joongyeon hit Seunghun on the head. "Since when were you two so close?" Joongyeon gave me a disgusted look.

"Since never. I only decided to cooperate with this kingka cus you two were close when y'all were little apparently. Well anyway. If Seunghyun leaves will you spill the beans?" I eyed both of them and sighed.

 "Fine, but just make sure that idiot dragon stops scaring people away."

"Sure." And then Joongyeon kicked Seunghyun out. Quite literally.