Awkward... Part 2 (But I'm So Ugly and Fat? Why Me?)

UGLY [Hiatus]

a/n

I'm just gonna result to starting the same way I did in the last chapter cus I'm lazy. You cool? Cool.


"Wait. I... actually have something to tell you." Jiyong held onto Sandara's arm full of fat.

Ehem. So, backing up a few seconds/minutes again.

Sandara turned around and started walking away. Jiyong just watched, trying to think of what just happened. Then he remembered what Joonie or whatever that girl's name was said to him. So he ran up to Sandara and grabbed onto her wrist.

"I can't just let you go without saying this." Sandara turned around slowly and gave Jiyong a look, as if telling him to continue.

"Umm, can we go find somewhere else to talk? Somewhere more... quiet?" Sandara gave him a questioning look but nodded.

"Sure, but let's go buy a drink first. I'm sooooo thirsty." Jiyong brightened up at this.

"Great! I know this really good boba place and I just loooooove their drinks." Instantly forgetting about what just happened a few minutes(?) ago, he dragged Sandara to his favorite boba cafe(whatever you want to call it cafe, shop, whatever).

The two ditchers(lol) bought their drinks-while recieving questioning looks from the adults-and went to find a quiet place. They were walking wordlessly until Jiyong found a nice shady spot with a bench and weirdly no one was there either. So he dragged Sandara(again) there. Right after he sat down did he realized the situation he was in and that he had to confess now or never.

"Erm..." Jiyong sipped his drink awkwardly and shifted around on the bench.(Going back to where I started in the last ch.)

"So... you had something to tell me?" Sandara kept a straight face and looked straight ahead of her. She didn't dare look at Jiyong.

Jiyong cleared his throat. He took a deep breath and turned to face Sandara, even though he knew she wasn't looking at him. Thinking this would make things more awkward, he put his drink down on the bench, got up and kneeled down in front of Sandara. This, of course, surprised her.

"What are you doing?"

"Sandara, I've been quiet for awhile but I've been thinking and I can't go without confessing this." Sandara drew in a breath. She knew what was coming, and she had mixed feelings about it.

"Don't take it in the wrong way, but I've actually kinda been watching you from afar."

"That explains how you know that I've been going to detention for Joongyeon." 

"Ah, that's her name." Jiyong mumbled. Hoping Sandara didn't hear, he looked up again.

"Ehem. Anyway-btw I swear I wasn't stalking you-I've been watching, and I have to say I started having interest in you. At first, I wanted to get to know you, as a friend, and nothing more. That sort of happened... well not really. But at least you know me now?" Jiyong paused and Sandara rolled her eyes.

"Go on."

"Well, anywho, that's not the point. I wanted to become your friend, not because you're rich and your wealth could come to my advantage, but because you actually seemed like a cool person to hang out with, regardless of how you look on the outside. You know what scratch that, you may be a bit chubbier than most girls, but you are still very beautiful. That adds on to your awesome personality, but that's beyond the point. I just want to say, that after I officially-somewhat-met you at the gym-and got a long lecture from your dear friend, what's her name, Yeonjoo?-I realized that I didn't want to become just your friend, I wanted to become more than a friend." He paused again to take a breath. He purposely took awhile to see if Sandara had anything to say. But all she said was-

"I'm listening."

"I wanted to become more than a friend. No, I want to become more than your friend." He changed his position a bit so now he's on one knee holding a beautiful flower that he found while walking earlier. "Sandara, will you be my girlfriend?" Jiyong didn't know what to expect. Maybe a squeal and a yes? Or just a heartbreaking no? He didn't know how she would respond. He definitely didn't expect her to respond in this way.

"Will I, Sandara be your girlfriend? That's a good question." She lifted his chin and smiled in a cruel way. She then pushed his face away from her all while still smiling in that evil manner. "How can I believe what you said is all true?" She laughed. "You, liking me? Impossible." Jiyong looked at her in horror.

"W-how is that impossible? I just explai-"

"How?" Sandara turned and glared at him.  "Why, just look at me, and look at you! You're tall, handsome, popular, rich, you've got everything a girl wants. Me? I'm short, fat, ugly, disgusting. Everything a guy doesn't want. What's there to like about me? Everyone knows a guy like you, a kingka, would rather date the most beautiful queenka. If you say that you like me, you're obviously trying to play with my feelings." She smirked, and started walking away. She stopped, and slightly turned to make one last comment. "And I'm not falling for your stupid tricks." And with that, she left, with Jiyong still on the ground, watching in horror(sorry lack of vocab).

 

 

 

 


 

a/n

ayo wasup does that satisfy your daragon needs or no? don't worry this story ain't finished, still more to come. dis da start of da dramaaaaaaaaa

hope ya folks liked it.

 

oh hey btw thanks for the 76 subscribers. that's a lot to me, don't know about u guys. Never had 76 subscribers for one story; I'm not that good of a writer nor and I that popular

peace out es

-K.o