You've Got to be Joking

UGLY [Hiatus]

Joongyeon POV

"What the what do you mean she's gone? WHAT DID YOU DO" I screamed into the phone. I could care less if the neighbors heard. This is the almighty JIYONG telling me that my best friend SANDARA just DISAPPEARED.

"I don't know! I swear she just rejected me yesterday and then today I go to her place to find out that she's completely out of the country!" 

"Urgh..." I groaned. "Youv'e got to be ting me. I'm hanging up. I have to tell Seunghyun about this."

"Wait. T.O.P? Why are you telling him?! And how do you have his number?!"

"That's none of your business." I hung up, and dialed Seunghyun's number.

"Hello?" He sounded tired.

"Did you just wake up? Oh gosh sorry. Well, Jiyong called me just now-"

"GD called you? That could only mean trouble."

"Well you're right about that. Apparently, Dara not only missing, but she seems to be out of the country."

"WHAT?!"  Although I knew he couldn't see me, I nodded.

"That was my reaction too. According to Jiyong, Sandara's maid and butlers won't tell him what happened. It seems as if they don't know where she went either. So I guess it's more like they can't tell him rather than won't tell him. Either way, we have absolutely no one that can tell us where she is."

"Not even her parents know?" I shook my head.

"Nope. But they don't seem to be very worried. I actually called them this morning before Jiyong called me to ask them something but they didn't sound out of the ordinary. In fact, they seemed busy with work."

"Oh..." 

"Do you have an idea on where she could've possibly gone?" I heard a moment of silence before he responded.

"Well, there is this one highschool in America that she could've gone to. It's the only place I can imagine is where she went to cus I highly doubt she'd even want to stay in the same continent as the idiot dragon.(Referring to Jiyong btw.) Anyway, the place is a very hard place to get accepted into. The only reason why she would've been accepted in mid-semester is because she's actually very good friends with the current headmaster of the school." I perked up from my seat.

"Great! But it's in America? We can't go there and come back during the weekend! That's impossible. We're not even sure if she's there."

"I can call the administration office."

"Good idea. But after we find out she's there... how will we persuade her to come back? I mean, we don't even know the reason why she left in the first place. I highly doubt she'll tell us. And it doesn't seem like she trusts you much anymore. And me... I'm not even so sure if she even trusts me."

"Hmm. Well it's obvious that if we go now, that we won't be able to make it back before the week starts again. However, I think I'd rather risk missing a day of class than lose a friend."

"Me too... but... how will we get a flight today? I don't have money and it's probably packed for today!"

"Do you forget who you're talking to?" 

"Oh yeah... Well! Then I'm trusting you on this! I'll meet you at ----- airport at 12pm sharp!" And I hung up. I opened the chatting app that runs through wifi. I checked the clock. 8 am. Great. That means it's about 4 pm in the west coast area... in the east coast? I don't know. Hopefully not too late. I decided to risk the timezone difference and texted Dara.

Where are you?

Why'd you leave?

Why aren't you talking to me? 


A/N

I told you not to expect much.

-K.o