Ya!

UGLY [Hiatus]

"Ya! What do you mean 'what do I want from you'? You left me alone without telling me! And weren't you supposed to stay in for 2 hours? I stayed for 3 even though I only needed to stay for 2 also!" I just looked at JIyong. What a retard.

"Ya, babo, I told you at least 3 times that I was gonna leave. You were the one who decided to be ignorant." Jiyong looked at me with an 'o'.

"Oh, I guess I was too busy cleaning." I gave him the 'no kidding' face.

"Well, if the teacher asks, just give Joongyeon the extra hour." Jiyong gave me a confused look.

"Wait, Joongyeon?"

"Uhm yeah? She's the one who got assigned detention not me."

"Wait so all the times you had detention was because of Joongyeon?" I rolled my eyes. I didn't answer. I just looked at him. He shrugged.

"It's the same with me for Seunghyun. That player and traitor of a friend always leaving me with detention." Do I care?

I started walking away.

"Ya! Where are you going? We're not done talking here?"

"I have nothing more to say, I never had anything to tell you, now if you'll excuse me." I walked away back to the cafe to get my things.

"Y-ya! Wait for me!"  Literally a second later I found him next to me. I decided to ignore him. I started to walk faster. He caught up to me again.

"Ya! Why do you keep walking away from me? Why do you hate me so much?" I looked at him.

"Look around you. Do I look like I want to talk to you? Does it seem like these people want you to talk to me?" I walked away faster and didn't wait for his answer.

"Ya! What happened with Jiyong? Are you leaving?"

"Sorry Joong-ah but I got to go home. Business stuff." And quickly walked out. I put my g-wheels on the ground and zoomed past Jiyong. 'ignorant idiot' I mumbled under my breath. I think being chubby is enough-I don't need haters for talking to the school's kingka.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Hey sorry for long wait and short update But I'm in class I have an excuse >.< ehh but I promise to make a longer chapter

Thanks ya'll

-Night

🌙