Ugh!

UGLY [Hiatus]

"What's so-whatthe?" Jiyong asked as he stood next to Sandara. They both just stared at the gym. What's in the gym you ask? Hmm. Let's make it simple. Why don't we just imagine a simple(HUGE) gym, with muddy floors, dirty walls, and every single piece of equipment out of it's place. Oh and let's add a broken basket from the court. Ooohhhh. Pretty isn't it? 

"I have to clean this by today." Sandara said dripping wtih annoyance and anger. 

"Well, it's the two of us." Sandara looked at Jiyong.

"What do you mean 'it's the two of us'? And why are you still here?" Jiyong gave Sandara an 'are you ing kidding me' face.

"I believe it is that I have detention also." Sandara formed an 'O' shape with .

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Well why don't we split the gym in half. You do the right half and I'll do the left." Jiyong looked at Sandara face full of complaint.

"What." Sandara said sternly.

"You gave me the broken basket."

"Ugh... you kid. I'm still not doing it if that's what you want." Sandara then turned to do her side of the gym.

"Fine." Jiyong huffed. 

-like 3 hours later(it was THAT dirty... you'd understand if you imagined the gym correectly)-

"Are you done yet?" A tired Jiyong asked Sandara. No answer.

"Ya I asked you a question I think it's the polite thing to answer a question if you've been asked one." Still no answer. Sighing, Jiyong got up from the corner he was cleaning and went to look at Sandara's side of the gym. Clean.

"Don't tell me she left without saying anything." Jiyong said to no one in particular.

"Ya! Sandara Park! Stop joking and answer me!" Still no goddamn answer.

"You're kidding. I'm like, barely half way done with my half and she's already done! Why the hell am I doing this stupid detention assignment anyway? It wasn't me who got detention! UGH Seunghyun I will KILL you!" And with that Jiyong continued to finish the gym-as he couldn't just leave it the way it is otherwise his 'dear' friend with the name of Choi Seunghyun would get in trouble. Not that he cared. But still, he kept cleaning because it gave him time to think. About what no one cares knows.

-meanwhile~like 2 hours ago-

"Ah I'm finished with my half! Wow it's only been an hour no way. I guess I got used to attending to all of Joongyeon's stupid detention sessions that cleaning is just so easy for me now." Sandara wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not.

"Ah whatever. Ya! Jiyong! I'm leaving!" No answer. Hmm, not her problem.

"Alright whatever."

-at home-

"Eomma! I'm home!" Sandara yelled as two lines of maids and butlers bowed down to her.

"Umm... Sammon-nim is at work at the moment Miss." A maid informed Sandara.

"Ah, is that so? Thank you. I'll be leaving to bother Joongyeon then... If Eomma comes tell her I went to go study. Which isn't technically a lie." Sandara changed out of her school clothes and left-with her backpack.

"Annyeonghase-ya! wtf are you doing here?" 

"Is that how you greet your customer? Wow I could totally get you fired for bad customer service right now." Sandara said with an amused face. Joongyeon's usual pretty face turn to one of horror.

"NONONO DON'T DO THAT I SWEAR IF YOU D-" Sandara covered Joongyeon's loud mouth.

"We are still in the stupid cafe that you work at. Now shut up if you don't want to get fired and give me a stupid Caramel Maccihato. Oh, and no whipped cream. Don't forget." Sandara gave her the exact amount and quickly went over to her usual corner.

"Here's your coffee miss" Joongyeon emphasized Miss as she set down the coffee. Just as she was about to leave, Sandara stopped her.

'Wait, I sincerely aplogise but I do remember asking for no whipped cream." Sandara 'sweetly' batted her eyelashes as Joongyeon gave her an annoyed look.

"Coming right up Ma'am" As Joongyeon walked away Sandara gave her the finger then laughed. Just a secret between you and her. And me because, well, I  am  the one writing this so...

Ahem.

Back to the story.

Joongyeon came back with Sandara's coffee with  no whipped cream on it at all.

"Oh thank you! Oh, and you wouldn't mind also getting me a slice of that cheesecake over there would you sweetie?" Sandara gave Joongyeon the price for the cake as she smiled in the most disgustingly sweet way-as Joongyeon described it. Joongyeon smiled back-in a very fake and angry way; much to Sandara's amusement-and took the money away from Sandara.

"Of course not. That would be bad customer service and I would get fired because of a certain ( annoying) someone." Sandara smirked as Joongyeon stomped away.

"This is way too funny." Suddenly it dawned on Sandara.

"Oh . I was supposed to stay at the gym for 2 hours."

"..."

"Oops..."

"Whatever no one will ever know... except Jiyong. Whatever he barely knows I exist anyway so. It wasn't even my detention. Agh, stupid kingkas." Just then Joongyeon came back-without her cafe uniform on-and sat next to Sandara with the cake.

"Alright alright I aplogize for making you go to detention instead of me but was it taht bad? How messy was the gym?"

"Need I explain." Joongyeon shook her head.

"Considering the kids at our school, naw. Sorry... but weren't you supposed to stay there for two hours?"

"Yeah, but the stupid kingka Jiyong was there so I left him to finish the right half of the gym." Joongyeon punched Sandara in the arm.

"What the was that for ?"

"YOU MADE A FREAKING KINGKA CLEAN THE GYM!!"

"lower your stupid voice you idiot!"

"You freaking made THE KwonJiyong clean the gym!'

"Half."

"STILl."

"Anyway was Seunghyun there? I swear~ if he ever talks to me I'll faint. From happiness."

"Uhh no? And why do you even like that retard? He's like the trouble maker from the two of them(A/N referring to Jiyong and Seunghyun)I'll bet you that Jiyong was there in Seunghyun's place." 

"But still! That 'bad boy' image kinda makes him sooo much more hot!" Sandara just looked at Joong.

"i really don't understand you people...(A/N I agree Sandara!High five!) I mean, first of all, I don't understand why you people date or want to date during your highschool years or school years in general I mean shouldn't your first priority in school be to get into a good college to get a good job?"

"But you're already set for life! So, it wouldn't matter whether you went into a good college or not you're still going to be CEO." Sandara sighed. Joong was obviously not getting the point.

"But what about you. YOu're not. You have to actually wrok to get a job."

"I already have a job." Sandara gave Joong an -I'm not playing game right now- face.

"Ok. Ok I get what you mean but I never said I wanted to date him it's just kinda like one of those crushes where you don't actually expect anything to happen. Kinda like a celebrity crush! Like your crush for... who was it... Youngjae? From what. B.A.P?"

"Yeah. You actually remembered for once. I guess you're right. But I swear if I catch you dating someone, i'm going to have to inspect every single part of him until I think he's ok for you."

"You sound like my mom."

"You have no mom."

"I don't need one you're already here for me."

"Was that an insult or a compliment?"

"However you want to interpret it.

"I don't like you."

"I know you love me."

"YA SANDARA PARK YOU COME OVER HERE I NEED TO HAVE A 'TALK' WITH YOU." JIyong yelled as he stormed into the cafe.

"how did he know I was here?" 

"I'm coming you can shut up now."

-outside in a 'peaceful-not so peaceful anymore; thanks to Jiyong' park-

"What. Do you want. From me. Again."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Ok before you go thinking I'm crazy let me just say I have no idea where this is going I remember this was supposed to be based on my dream I think but I don't remember what my dream was so I'm just kinda improvising? This was a bad chapter... I promise-don't listen to my lies promises-that I will develope the story next chapter and will try to make longer chapters once again don't listen to my lies anyway... This will probably be the only author's note for the rest of the story unless I have something really important to say. Uhm. Thanks for reading my story?

Thanks

-Night