Did I Ever Tell You That You're an Idiot?

UGLY [Hiatus]

Dara POV

"So you moved to America." 

I nodded.

"Because of the idiot dragon."

I nodded.

"Because you like him."

I nodded.

"Did I ever tell you that you're an idiot?"

I hit Joongyeon on the head.

"Says the girl that thinks she has a chance with kpop stars." She gave me a semi glare and I laughed. "But I mean, I didn't only move here because I like him. I moved here because I knew if I got involved with him then will rise up and I won't be able to take control of even a small portion of my father's business." Joongyeon shook her head and pointed at me.

"But! The idiot dragon is also filthy rich and his parents are like top business people aren't they? If you and him are in a good relationship then it'll be better for your parents cus then they can partner up or what not." I hit her on the head again.

"It's not that simple you drama obssessed. Everything you watch on kdramas aren't even close to accurate. When you're in business life you get arranged marriages, that part is correct, but you won't easily get accepted just cus you're in love with a different filthy rich person. Cus there's a reason why your parents want to marry you off to that specific person. Cus they'll actually benefit from being partners with their parents. Girl do some studying instead of watching. And pointing is rude excuse you."

"Hey. It doesn't hurt to try."

"Yes, it does Joongyeon. It does hurt to try."

"Hmmm... we can figure this out somehow."

"No, we can't. Now if you would please kindly leave me alone in America to do some studying and go back to korea with the idiot and the dragon then I'd be very very pleased."

"Then be prepared to not be pleased-"

"Get out." And I kicked Joongyeon out of America.

Quite literally.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/n

idk? I honestly don't know how to continue this story at this point.