Thinking Twice

UGLY [Hiatus]

Dara POV

While walking back to school(to get her stuff...) Sandara got a lot of thoughts in her head. 


Hmm, so Jiyong likes me eh? Well, I should've known, it was quite obvious.

...

But, we've barely known each other for like, what, 3 days? 4? If we had been talking regularly throughout the years I guess it would be easier to understand, but really, we're basically still strangers to each other.

Not that I have a problem with that.

Wait what? No! That is a big problem because he is the number one kingka in school and if he even so as touches me, all the girls in the school would pounce on me.

Sandara winced slightly at the thought.

Ouch. That wouldn't be good.

Eh, but then again, I highly doubt they would even lay a finger on me considering I could easily make their lives hell by the snap of my fingers and they know that.

Aigoo, why am I even thinking about this, it's not like Jiyong and I are dating or anything.

At this thought, Sandara stopped walking and stood in the middle of the empty sidewalk.

But what if we were dating? What would happen then?

She chuckled at her own silly thoughts.

Haha, nothing would happen, because I don't like Jiyong in that way, so we would never end up dating.

At this she frowned.

We would never end up dating...? Well, that's good! I need to focus on my studies anyway, to prove that I can take after my father on my own.

But, do I absolutely have to prove that by not dating? I mean, one boyfriend wouldn't hurt, would it?

Sandara shook her head and huffed. She then straightened her uniform and started walking again, but in the opposite direction.

I mean, I can still study while dating. I wouldn't be too crazy over him would I?

But who is this 'him' I'm talk-I mean, thinking about?

Sandara stopped walking in front of her answer.

"Jiyong..."

"Sandara?!"

 

 


 

 

 

 

A/N

So, if you are too stupid to realize wtf is going on, these are Dara's thoughts while walking back, so no, she's not being a crazy lunatic talking to herself while walking. (but I am and I don't care what you think about me) The italics are her actions and that quotations at the end are the voices of Sandara and Jiyong.