Looking For Those Idiots

UGLY [Hiatus]

A/N

So, I got a lot of comments saying that this started to get confusing. I thought it'd be obvious on who's POV it was but I guess it wasn't. So I will be putting the POVs now to make it 'less confusing'. Also I will be making the actions more clear too because I'm guessing those aren't obvious either. So, it will be in past tense instead of present tense now.


Jiyong POV

I followed Dara's friend-I think her name is Jooyeon?-to somewhere I don't know.

"Yah, whatever your name is, Jooyeon? Do you know where you're going?" She stopped walking and turned around. Woah.

"First of all, my name is Joongyeon not Jooyeon. Second, I'm going to the cafe I work at." She works? Oh right, she's the poor kid.

"Tsk, you have to work. Anyway, how are you so sure Sandara's at that cafe?" Joongyeon narrowed her eyes.

"Well I'm sorry I'm not from a rich family where I don't have to do anything because my parents will support me all the way through because they are still alive and CEOs of a huge business." Woah, sass much. I wonder how Dara deals with her? 

I stopped talking after that-because she made a good point and also she didn't really answer my question...-and just continued to follow her. After walking for a bit I realized this was the place Sandara yelled at me.

"Hey this is the place-"

"Where Dara yelled at you? Yeah, I know, she can yell pretty loudly." Oh... that hurts my ego so badly...

I sighed. "Does she do this to everyone? Just yell at them?" Joongyeon turned to me with a stoic face.

"No, she doesn't. In case you didn't know, Dara was the one that approached me when she saw me getting bullied by those other rich ty queenka girls. She's the one who helped me through my hard times. If she yelled at you then it means you're the weird one." Oh... I didn't know Sandara was this nice...

"I know what you're thinking. She's smart, rich, and on top of that nice and caring. But I'm pretty sure you're also thinking 'if only she was skinny and pretty then I'd totally bang her.' Well guess what. Even if she was skinny-and she's very pretty if you haven't noticed, it's just her chubbiness that covers it-she wouldn't let you into her life. She wouldn't be one of those ty queenkas that controls everyone. She would still distance herself from everyone, and she still would've approached me." That wasn't what I was thinking at all. But, wow. I really didn't know Sandara was this kind of a person.

I frowned. "Look. I may only be a stupid rich kingka, but I'm still human. I don't bully others-if you haven't noticed I'm not one of those jocks who thinks I'm all that-and I try to be nice to everyone, and I really mean it when I tell someone they look cool. I don't talk behind their backs after that and then say 'wow he's obviously a wannabe nerd that tries too hard.' No, I'm not that kind of a guy and neither is Seunghyun. Sure, I go to parties but I don't bang every girl there. I just hang with Seunghyun, dance a bit, and then leave without causing any trouble. And really, I don't look at people from their appearance. I look at their personality, so even if Sandara had buck teeth, pimples, and was chubbier than she is right now, I would still love her for her personatily." I saw Joongyeon widen her eyes and I covered my mouth. Oh I did not just say that...

"You like Dara?!?!" I heard Joongyeon yell and... Seunghyun? I turned to the direction of the voice and saw a shocked Seunghyun and an annoyed Sandara. Oh no... she heard everything...

I walked over to them shaking my hands tryint to deny. "No no no I swear that's not what it's like I was ju-"

"Shut up, I don't care. Just get away from my life, both of you." Sandara said, pointing at Seunghyun and I.

"Wait! Why?" I asked. Why does she keep avoiding us? Me?

"I really don't need any of those stupid girls at school bothering me about talking to you idiots. So just stay away from me." And she walked away. I turned around to see Joongyeon giving me the 'told-you-so' look. I groaned.

"Does she really not talk to us just so that the s at school don't bother her at school?" I asked. Joongyeon shook her head.

"That too, but you also have to prove that you are worthy enough to be her friend." I rolled my eyes. Worthy enough?

"What is she, the princess of Korea? I have to prove that I'm worthy enough?" Joongyeon just shook her head in disappointment.

"You have to show her that you really are what you just told me." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

was that better?