Good Riddance to Bad Trash

UGLY [Hiatus]

Dara POV

Before walking in, I got my together. I wiped my tears, washed my face, tied up my hair into a nice messy bun, wiped my uniform, and inhaled deeply. Time to face my parents- and worst, my grandfather.

I braced myself and opened our hugeass front door. 

"I'M HOME!" I screamed out. No, I don't usually do this, but I wanted the attention. I needed the attention. Although I knew no one except all of our employees were home. The butlers and maids to be specific.

After my yelling, a lot of people came running in my direction and bowed. I smirked in response and ran up to my room, shocking everyone. 

You see, I don't usually act like a rich snob. I'm usually the really rare rich kids that actually care for others. But right now I don't want to care about others. Right now, all I want to do, is pack my things and fly out of Korea. Which is exactly what I'm gonna do. Studying abroad isn't so bad anyway.

I ran up to my room, slammed my door closed, and locked it. I quickly changed out of my school uniform and into something more casual. Not hesitating one bit, I took my phone and made some calls... out of country. Where's the typical country I would choose? Of course, America. Why? Cus why not? I wanted to get off this continent. So europe isn't an option.

"Hello? Hi, this is Phillips Exeter Academy yes? Oh perfect! ..." I think that answers your curious questions by now.

After I made the call, I took nothing but my school backpack, my wallet, phone, and my passport. Without another word, I went straight to the airport.

-Meanwhile-

Jiyong POV

The second time I woke up, I was still in the hospital. Good thing no one knows who I am. I still had a mild headache, but I knew I had to get out of there before people started asking me questions. I quickly changed out of the hospital gown and into my smelly disgusting school clothes and got the hell out of there. Of course, after leaving a bundle of money on the desk next to the hospital bed. Speaking of which, OW. My back hurts yet I'm still running away from the hospital. Now that I'm fully energized, I was able to quickly call a taxi and give them my home address. If my parents ask me where I was I can tell them I was talking to another business man. Which isn't fully a lie since yesterday I was talking to Sandara and her parents are businessmen right?

Ehem. After paying the taxi driver, who gave me a dirty look for making him drive so far, I casually walked in my typical 'rich kid' house as if I wasn't missing just last night. I wasn't surprised to find out that my parents had already gone out to work, despite the fact that it's a Saturday.

I went straight to my bedroom without getting something to eat first. I was hungry as hell, but I didn't feel like eating. Does that make any sense? I do hope so.

I lied down on my bed and starting imediately thinking about my interaction with Dara the other day. Now that I've stopped overreacting about it, this actually makes me wonder, why did she reject me so harshly? I mean, a simple 'no' would've been ten times better than how she actually did reject me. It hurt my ego a lot. Oh and my heart too. Yeah, my heart's broken all right. 

But the way she rejected me gets me really curious. I feel like there's an explanation behind this, and I won't hesitate to find out. Without another thought I ran out and rushed to Dara's home. Don't ask how I know where she lives.


"WHAT?! Not here?! What do you mean 'she's not here'??? She was just here yesterday I don't understand!" I come all the way to Dara's house only to find out that she ing moved out?

"No no no you've got to be joking why would she just leave like that without telling anyone and also where would she go?" The mean butler only gave me a stoic expression and a slam of the door in my face as a response. Ugh. What's wrong with the people that work here? I banged on the door with my fists and yelled louder. Of course, that did nothing. Sighing in defeat, I sat on the steps, when I got an idea. I took out my phone and started dialing.

"Hello?" Yes! I mentally cheered.

"Hey it's me Jiyong!"

"The - how'd you get my number? I'm hanging up, stalker!"

"Wait before you do, do you have any idea where Dara is?"

"...DARA IS GONE?!"

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Heya hiatus ended early only because I though I might have to update this thing with a terrible chapter. My writing skills are dying right now cus I haven't been writing in a long while which is bad cus I'm taking journalism classes right now.

OH btw thanks for the 91 subscribers. Once I reach 100 subscribers I think I'll post a special chapter. Well, stay tuned until then next terrible update.

-K.o