Annoyed but Not (What am I Feeling?)

UGLY [Hiatus]

Will she come? What if she ignores the note? She wouldn't ignore my note, would she? Then again, she probably wouldn't skip class just to-

"You asked for me Seunghyun?" No way. There is no way she could've know it was me without ayone telling her. How. How. How is this possible.

"How? Pretty simple, Jiyong's not the observant type, whereas you tend to take note of every detail. Like how you just took notice of howthe straps of my backpack is uneven." Ah, typical Dara.

"And don't you think I forgot about the past. Cus I didn't." Of course. Neither did I.

"Psh. The past is the past. What's happened then doesn't matter now. I just wanted to let you know, that if you dare to make a move on Jiyong, which you probably didn't even plan on doing, I just wanted to warn you."

"Tsk. About who? His million fans here in this school? His fanboys who wouldn't care to hit a girl fat and ugly like me?"

"N-"

"Or the girl that has the name of Hyuna? The supposed 'queenka'  of the school? Have you forgotten who I am, Seung? I'm am THE Sandara Park. No one dares to mess with me." Except me. And right when she said that, I took notice of her eyes softening. Oh yes, she definitely remembers, and my lies hurt so much.

"Except you." Of course. She would never forget, and neither would I.

"And, really? I'm ugly. I think I'm ugly, and nobody wants to love me." Except me. "Everyone thinks I'm just some careless fat ugly . But I have feelings too. Yes, I, Sandara Park, get jealous of that stupid Hyuna. Just like her, I want to be pretty. You heard me. I want to be pretty, I want to be loved for once, and, don't lie to me, because I know I'm ugly. Seung, just cus you lost all the fat you had, that doesn't make anything better. You just got yourself a cold and arrogant image now. I have nothing mroe to say to you, because as you said, the past is in the past. I should've forgot about it. Well, good bye." Wait. Wait! Please... Don't... leave... why can't I just open my mouth and just... Dara! please... you have no idea...

 

You have no idea...

 

 

 

that I st-

"What was that all about?!" 

"Ah! The ? Who're you?" Some random girl jsut barges in asking what that was all about  I don't even know her what-

"That's none of your business! Now explain to me why I just saw Dara storming down the stairs?"

"Who the are you?" And of course she rolls her eyes at me. Great.

"I'm Joongyeon, the commoner everyone talks about! You got anything to say to my dirty commoner face?"

What the ?