Chapter 8

Pack of Infinity

Minji bounded through the trees, shaking her head furiously. Since when were her and L close enough to sleep in the same furs?! And he had slept in his human form too! She growled and skidded to a halt as she saw a soft glow, she first thought L had followed her, then a male emerged and looked down at her.
"Minji, i cant talk to you in your wolf form, please morph." She sniffed him curiously... Heechul? She morphed back but stayed feet away just eying him curiously.
"Heechul?" She blinked at the male nodded.
"I wanted to apologise for my previous actions and any actions later on. In my wolf form, i'm not in the sanest of minds." She nodded but didn't smile. instead she thought she could learn a few things from Heechul.
"I have questions... Why do you and L glow when you morph" Heechul tilted his head.
"L glows too? hmm...I thought you said you were mating Sungjong." Minji looked at him sheepishly, "Never mind. go back to your pack, we'll meet again soon." She watched as Heechul stood and walked away. Minji scratched her head and made her own way back to then Den. He seemed nice, But why the hell did he glow too?! 
"Where the hell were you?! Yah! did you fall asleep outside again?" Minji's head jerked back as Hoya sook her shoulders. 
"I was talking to someone...." Minji started, L stormed his way up to her.
"Heechul right?" Minji blushed and nodded. L growled softly and walked out of the den yellling back, "None of you follow me!" Minji winced and she sat down scratching her head with a sigh.
"Heechul glows too....." She placed her hand on her forehead, "And why is it so warm!"  Sungkyu crouches infront of her and places his hand on her cheek.
"You're burning up, get under your furs." Sungkyu lead her over to her section and when she lay down he silently motioned for the others to follow him outside.
"She's starting her heat cycle. We need to find Myungsoo, fast. If Heechul is glowing too...She has more than one potential fitting mate." Sungjong gasped at their leader words.
"That's possible?" His mouth hung open in shock as the leader nodded.
"It is for an Alpha female." They set off in different direction to try and Find L. Minji on the other hand was waking up, her body felt hot and uncomfortable. She called out for the others and upon gettng no reply she crawls out into the den. 
"I'm thirsty. I'll just go to the stream." She morphs down and sets off to drink from the stream. Lowering her head she catches a scent on the down wind. Heechul! She feels panic fill her as she backs away from the black wolf emitting from the trees. A low growl emmiting from her muzzle. She felt like her whole body was being pricked with pins. it was heavy to lift her paws and her head started to hurt. She lay down and closed her eyes. She couldn't move, no matter how much she wanted to!
' Help it hurts.... I cant move...Heechul... here...' Minji whimpered as she felt Heechuls tongue her ear. Her fur rippled with a shudder as she prepared herself mentally for what was about to happen... But nothing came. She opened her eyes dazed to see Onew pinning Heechul forcing him to morph to his human form. Her brother her fur gently, shushing at her whimpers.  
"Stop... Let Heechul go" Sungkyu's voice rang out, "He has rights too, he's also a possible mate for her." Taemin gaped at sungkyu.
"Hyung... You cant be serious!" Sungkyu nodded gently and Onew released Heechul. 
"I have an Idea." Onew looked from Heechul to sungkyu, "Both of you return to your packs. and Howl for her."
"That wouldn't work" Woohyun grimaced as he turned up, "we can't find L." 
"That maybe so, but if i'm right when he hears you guys howl he'll make his way back." Onew eyed his own mate, "You'll have to carry her to wherever she wants to go. her body wont stay morphed for long." Sungkyu and Heechul shook hands before walking away from each other. 
"What the hell are you thinking lee Jinki!" Taemin's outburst made the older male jump.
"Leaving it up to fate. You should too minnie." Onew kissed his mate on the cheek as minji's body mophed out of her fur unable to hold the form any longer, "They're starting." Minji listened to the howls to her left, So howling...is..singing? She listented but as she did so, another song and group of voices filled her right ear taking over her focus, These voices seemed more familiar. But her head snapped up to one voice in particular. ((A/N : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r-rNtaGx3g < pack of infinity song))
'The Dazzling you, Swallows all the darkness of the world and that light blinds me'  L's voice... He'd help her, she was sure. L would make the pain go away. She felt herself lifted up.

"Oppa... take me back to my pack...please..." She tensed up, her head blurring, "I have to get to..." She whimpered as Taemin started walking her back toward the pack of Infinity, The singing got louder and she tried to concetrate on it to keep her calm. Her brain hurt and she could barey see through her blurry eyes. The singing continued as the Members of her pack started morphing back to help Taemin lay his sister down her furs. The heat returned when she no longer had the singing to concentrate on. Sungjong knelt down to hug her soothingly, Minji growled. Her eyes apologetic.
"We'll find L." Woohyun and Hoya dashed off to find their friend. Sungkyu, Dongwoo and Sungyeol shuffled out to stand guard, making sure Heechul didn't come after Minji. SungJong watched as Minji curled into a ball, her whole body was on fire. Her mind full of one thought, 'I'm trusting you Oppas....'
'Minji...Keep calm and breathe... We'll find him. We promise..Woah...wasn't that him?'  Hoya's voiced joined Woohyuns.
'yeah it was...Minji he's on his way ok? bear with the heat a bit longer.'  Minji whimpered and Taemin picked her back up.
"SungJong-ah... grab them furs... Her and L are gonna need to be alone... they can use the cave next to this one." Taemin caried her to the neighbouring cave and lay her on the furs as Sungjong laid them out. THen both males left almost crashing into L as he stood paralized, outside.
"I Can't do this....." He gulped at the two and shook his head. "Sungjong...you like her right? you do it...." 
"Kim Myungsoo! You are her choice dont back down now!" Taemin grabbed L by his collar and shook him, "My baby sister is in pain....Fix it." He let him go only to push him into the cave.
"Wait..wah..." His eyes widened at the strong sweet scent filling the air, His gaze fell on the tightly curled up female form, his face softened and he kenlt next to her her hair, "Minji, I'm here...." He trailled off, a paor of big brown teary eyes stared back.
"Oppa?" She nuzzled his hand gently and he smiled. He lay down beside her and pulled her to him. 
"I'm sorry you faced Heechul on your own. And i'm sorry Onew and Taemin where the ones to protect you." He patted her head, "I should have bounded in a knocked Heechul away from you and ripped out his throat, for letting himself think he could touch something of mine that's as precious as you are." Minji pulled away to look at him. The pain had subsided a little so she could talk and move.
"Yours?" She blinked, her cheeks growing in a blush.
"Mine" He confirmed and leant down to kiss her cheek, "My soulmate, My love, My rightful mate." He laughed as she almost choked on the air, "Don't you dare deny you havent noticed the signs too. The glowing, My scent, You're obsession with nuzzling my fur.... also the fact that you wouldn't let Sungjong touch you just now...and here i am, laying beside you." Minji blinked as L leaned in whispering softly in her ear, "The fact that a month ago you couldn't even look me in the eyes whilst dancing..." 
"So that annoying feeling i have towards you is the mating pull?!" Minji squeaked. 
"You'er telling me! That pull was how we found you. I didn't know what it meant at the time... but yeah. The reason we found you was because of that pull." L his thumb across her cheek,
"Wait, Is mating a thing only couples do? I'm not sure the feelings towards you would class as love...." L tilted his head and slowly pressed his lips against hers.
"Are you sure? How do you feel now?" Minji whimpered a little, her heat reacting the small contact that had happened between their lips.
"I'm on fire..." Minji snuggled into L's Chest and he gulped, this was the part he was worried about most.
"I can ease that... but you see... We'll have to actually...ya know..." Minji just rolled her eyes.
"Ofcouse bad boy L would turn into Dorky Myungsoo now." She looked at him, "I am fully aware of what mating is Myungsoo. Just for the love of god... Do something!" And with that L's lips came crashing Down onto Minji's.

 


Ok! so next chapter will possibly be .... ok... its going to be XD.

L and Minji finally kissed, he was being all shy! Naww!


Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Much love!