Chapter 13

Pack of Infinity

Minji grumbled as Sungjong tried to get her to buy more baby things. Eunsang was happily picking up a leather dress, simply claiming she would stick with the theme but wanted to stand out. The F(x) girls had planned another small party for Eunsang's welcoming, so they were in charge of distraction whilst the others brought Eunsang material for a dress. Minji was secrectly happy that she would get to wear her pink dress off key again, She rubbed her stomach absent-mindedly as Eunsang picked up a pair of leather boots. 
"THat's going to be awkward to walk in the forest..." Minji glanced down at her own shoes. She had stuck with her converse.
"What girl would i be if i cant walk over rough sufaces in heels? Even Sungjong-ah can do it!" Eunsang giggled, making Minji blink in shock.
"Oppa has?" She looked over at the exciteable male crooning over tiny baby shoes. Eunsang nodded next to her.
"Woohyun Oppa told me last night." Minji shook her head in disbelief at how un-manly her oppa could be. Minji felt familiar hands wrap around her waist and join her hand on her stomach.
"They are heading back to pack up and then they will meet us at the SHINee den" L's breath tickled her ear as she nodded in response, "How's my devil spawn?" He tapped her tummy and grinned as she turned her head slightly and nuzzled it under his chin.
"You're nicknaming our child, Devil spawn?" She giggled as his thumb over the material on her top.
"I was talking about you." He moved so that she could see him wink.
"I'm telling Taemin what you just said" She stuck her tongue out as her lover grinned more. They paid for Eunsang's clothes and Sungjong had spent his own allowance on alot of baby stuff. Minji rolled her eyes as he happily showed L what he had brought. L just shrugged and hoisted Minji onto his back, carrying her, she nuzzled her head into his neck and smiled as she heard the soft growl in his throat. So soft, it almost sounded like a purr. 
"Chaguiya?" L nudged his head against hers, "If we should encounter Heechul at any point. I want you to run. Got it?" She scowled at him.
"No way. I'm staying and protecting my family!" It was L's turn to frown, He opened his mouth to respond, she pressed her finger to his lips. "Myungsoo. If our packs fate is to die by Heechul's hands then so be it. We will Die together. Do you really think i would want to live without you?" She let him ponder on that for a moment, before adding. "Plus i'm more at risk running away from 8 wolves that are protecting me, than i would be staying and letting them protect me." 
"Good point.... Well played." He narrowed his eyes at her and she stuck her tongue out. She didn't want to dampen the lighthearted mood that poor Sungjong had been trying to establish all day. "Minji-ah?" She hummed as she buried her head into his neck again, hearing the purr once more. "I love you."
"You too." She smiled and tightened her arms hugging him as he carried her into the edge of the forest. They were met by Onew and Minho, who had come to help direct them.
"We moved our Den yesterday so we will be harder to find. Then tomorrow we will all go and find a new place." Minho smiled and was clearly overtaking the Alpha's words. The actual alpha however, wsa acting more like a pup.
"How's my little Niece or nephew?" He bouncing so much Minji thought he was just going to turn into a rabbit. Ofcourse, only her brother would fall inlove with the clumsy and over-exciteable alpha. 
"Key's still working so we thought we would take a trip to the waterfall" Minho winked at us and Sungjong grabbed Eunsang's hand and pulled her in the driection. L grunted under Minji.
"Am i too heavy?" Minji giggled and L nodded and put her down before transforming and letting her climb onto his fur, burrying her head into it and sighing happily. 
'You aren't heavy. Just more than i'm used to. we should probably tell Hoya to lay off the extra 60 meals he tries to feed you a day.' Minji giggled into her lovers fur.
"Well he's trying to keep the baby healthy!" Sungjong skipped as he sang his response to L's telepatic remark. They walked a bit before finally reaching the waterfall, It was only small but beautiful none the less. Minji clambered off L and let him morph back before He sat and pulled her into his lap, hugging her close. He was on edge, minji pressed her lips to his nose.
"Calm down." She murmured softly, her eyes full off worry, "if you are stressed i will be too. It isnt good for the baby." L nodded and lowered his guard a little, just enough to nuzzle his head into Minji's neck and inhale his favourite scent.
"If i get a chance i'm ripping Heechul limb from limb.." L brushed Minji's hair from her eyes, "He will not hurt my brothers, my sisters or my growing family." He nudged her with his nose as Minji's cheeks filled with a small blush, "Plus i still have plans for you." He winked secretly and then pecked her on the lips to stop her from asking what he meant.

A few hours passed at the waterfall, Minji was snoozing in L's arms as he carried her the little bit futher to the SHINee den. Eunsang was bouncing, she was excited to see Woohyun. And Sungjong was no better, he missed his 'Yeolie'. Onew called out to Taemin to let him know it ws just them, Taemin appeared and checked before letting them all into the den. There was a small off-section for the females to change their clothes.
"Myungsoo, you can let Amber dress Minji, let her sleep a bit longer. I did research. Apparently, pregnant women need lots of sleep" He grinned matter-of-factly before turning to Eunsang, "Eunsang-ah, you follow L. The girls and Key have a suprise for you.

 


Ok short chapter i know, and i'm sorry. But i really don't want the next part to happen too soon <3