Chapter 10

Pack of Infinity

Minji mumbled as she felt the body beside her move, then she noticed to other males in the cave whispering to each other. Her heat cycle had finally finished after a week and the newly formed couple had moved back in with the others.
"No, you wake them up!" Woohyuns scared voice reached her ears and minji growled nuzzling into the warmth of L's bare chest. 
"You know we'll have to get up right?" L's teasing whisper made her smile. She looked up at him and kissed him gently, then she sat up and pulled back the material that kept them secluded.
"You better have a good reason for this. It feels like the crack of dawn!" Minji grumbled as she stood up. A new scent hit her, one similar to her own. "New wolf?" Sungkyu nodded as Minji morphed down. L joined he in his own furry form, rubbing her nose with his affectionately.
"Ok lets go... Woohyun you stay here...." the other eyes fell on the form of an over exciteable Woohyun, shifting in his space repeatedly. 
'Oh... i know that look....' Minji gave her mate a questioning gaze as they followed their leader out, 'they made me stay back when the first smelt your scent too. I didn't know, and nobody was explaining it too me. But if i'm right we've found Woohyuns Mate....'  Minji stopped still for a moment as the female wolf in question came into view. They watched as she morphed into her human form, long redish hair cascading down her back. Then she turned allowing them to see her face. 
'EunSang!' Minji gasped. Her friend from her human life! She went to jump at the female and then stopped, remembering the memory bond. Minji morphed and on sungkyu's command she stepped through to approach the other female. She was taken aback when she she tackled into a hug.
"Minji-ah! I knew it!" Minji blinked.
"EunSang...You remember me?" By this point the other males had joined them in human forms too.
"Did you just say you remember Minji?" Sungkyu crouched down and Eunsang climbed off Minji to kneel and bow her head.
"Yes sir, but when i went to get her from her house... Her parents didn't know she existed. I've been coming into the forest to look for her everyday.
"Ofcourse!" Minji's sudden outburst caught the attention of the males and all their heads snapped in her direction, "Eunsang has just got back from studying in America! She wasn't here when i joined the pack." Minji blinked, "I dont think it would have reached as far as America, just to wipe one persons memory...especially another Wolf." Eunsang suddenly squealed.
"You can do the wolf thing too?!" She clapped happily and Minji snickered as L hung his head, She knew his thoughts exactly. 'Not a noisy girly girl wolf...why woohyun?!' 
"I've been doing it for years" Minji winced, "Sorry for not telling you..." Eunsang shook her head and smiled.
"I first did it in America... That's why i came back." Eunsang looked up at the males infront of her, "Are you Minji's pack?" The males nodded.
"Minji lives with 7 males!" Sungjong smiled brightly, he seemed happy about the new female.
"But there's only 6 of you..." Eunsang counted them.
"We left our Beta, Woohyun, back at the den." Dongwoo flopped himself down on the floor as the second girl gasped softly.
"Say that name again?" Her voice was barely audible as she closed her eyes. 
"Woohyun" The males chorused. Eunsangs eyes snapped open and she let out a confused 'huh'
"When you say that name...i have strange urge to go that way..." She pointed north and Minji giggled.
"That's they way to the den. Want to to see it?" Her best friend nodded and they morphed down heading straight for the den. L walked close to his mate, he sensed something wasn't quite right. Minji could smell it too. The Suju wolves were near....
'Minji! Look out!' L pounced before Minji could react. Heechul and another wolf pinned by L and Sungjong, 'Get Eunsang to the den!' Minji motioned her head for her best friend to follow.  The bounded through the tree's, Minji's eyes dartin g to the left aqt the sight of a blonde wolf definately not Hoya. She skidded to a halt and stood protectively infront of EunSang.  Her growl was threatening, Her Alpha mode fully inplace at the knowledge that it was a female she was protecting. The blonde wolf tackled minji out of the way, snapping his muzzle at hers. She wriggled out biting his front paw, and shaking her head in an attempt to dislocate it. Her ear tiwtched at the sound of rushing air before her a sharp pain hit her head and her vision out.

'Chaguiya!' L's head snapped up when he could no longer hear his mate. 'Woohyun, they're closer to you...'
'already on it L. Eunsangs in danger if Minji isn't responding... oh god... L get here NOW!' L didn't need telling twice as he took off following the scent of the two females. He skidded to a halt as his gaze fell on a brown furred form bleeding from its head. He growled menacingly and saw Woohyun protectively standing in front of a very frightened looking Eunsang. L leaned his muzzle forward and nudged his mate, when there was no response he bounded over to the blonde wolf. Minji's scent was on him. And he pounced onto his back piercing through the fur on his neck. THe blonde beneath him wriggled trying to escape the teeth and howling in pain. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted a suju, holding a large rock. So that's what happened.... He narrowed his dark eyes and leapt for the male. 
"Eunsang are you ok?" Woohyun had morphed back into his human form, followed by Eunsang, his hand slowly squeezing the wind pipe of the wriggling wolf infront of him. Eunsang nodded and reached out, she placed her delicate fingers around woohyun's wrist and pulled gently.
"Don't become a killer. He's unconcious now..." Their eyes met and Woohyun's hand relaxed. Eunsang ran over to Minji and shook her gently. "You need to wake up now.. Come on Minji... don't do this to me. I'm your Unii!" Eunsag pouted and L rushed over from his fight. He nuzzled her gently and thn waited. His eyes stared, waiting and hoping that Minji would do something to let them know she was gonig to be ok. Woohyun pulled Eunsang gently away.
"She's my best friend! What are you doing?!" Woohyun just turned her and hugged her.
"She may be your best friend. But she's L's Mate." Eunsang looked up at Woohyun and then over to the two wolves, ignoring as the othe 5 males burst into the little clearing too.
"Minji-ah!" Sungjong whimpered and knelt down, He reached out and petted L's head before placing his finger on the back of Minji's neck, "She's got a pulse! Someone take her back to the Den. L can help her morph back and we can tend to her.....Oh..." Minji's body morphed back as its defense at being injured too much. Sungjong lifted her onto l's back and breathed a slight sigh of relief as he watched the seemingly unconcious body nuzzle into the fur. L's head turned a little and his eyes brightened. 
"Thank god!" Eunsang lost feeling in her legs at the knowledge of her friend moving. the wieght gone from them, the only thing supporting her was woohyun's arms. 
"Lets get the girls back." Sungkyu  looked around, "Before they wake up."

 

 

 


Soo...new female... hehe! I felt mean leaving woohyun and sungkyu without mates.... sooo Eunsang was created hehe! <3