Chapter 14

Pack of Infinity

 Eunsang squealed in delight as she twirled in her dress, Minji giggled as she slipped the silver heels on she had worn at her own party. The Fx girls were busy sorting themselves out as there was a knock by the entrance to the off-set cave.
"Girls are you nearly ready?" Key came through and almost squealed higher then Eunsang at the sight of the girls all dressed up. "You all look amazing! the guys are going to flip!" He stood with his hands on his hips as the 7 girls linked themselves up to him. He grinned and walked them out. "And the beauties have arrived!" The males gawked at the girls all dressed up, L's eyes not moving from his mate as he watched her laugh with the others. 
"You look beautiful, as always" He bowed and offered her his hand, she placed her hand in his delicately and he twirled her off dancing. Woohyun just stared, Eunsang passing every image he had been imagining. 
"Wow Eunsang-ah!" He blinked rapidly and she rolled her eyes.
"You going to ask me to dance or not, Nam Woohyun?!" She pouted with her arms folded and he approached and wrapped his arms around her, pressing his lips to her temple. 
"Ofcourse! I don't need asking twice!" He stepped back and offered her his hand just as L had done. She took it and pulled him towards her. "or rather....telling" He grinned and followed off after L and Minji.
"So when are we going to go get the Exo Wolves?" Taemin was leaning against Onew, his fingers idly tracing the mating mark on his lovers arm. "Kai was super psyched when i told him L's plan." 
"Give them a chance to have their dances." Onew chuckled and kissed Taemins cheek, "Plus you need to dance with your sister and Eunsang. We are all one big pack now." 
"psst! Tae-hyung!" Sungjong shuffled over as Taemin hummed, "i got the suprise in my pocket!" Sungyeol gave his mate a questioning look, "nothing you need to know yeobo!" the youngest male chirped happily, 
"What's going on?" Hoya came over to join the couples. Sungjong whispered excitedly in Hoya's ear. Hoya's eyes lit up. "Really?!" He got an excited glint in his eye as Sungjong nodded. There was a cough behind the group as a male similar to Taemin, scuffled out from the trees and tapped Taemin on the shoulder. 
"Thought it would be before sunset?" He questioned, He plopped himself down as Taemin scowled.
"No Kai, you are just early.. for a change!" Taemin reached out to swat his best friend, "where are the others?"
"They are on their way. I'm still the fastest!" The younger grinned at his friend. "we were just practicing, it's been a while since we sang rather than howled." He followed his friends gaze to Minji and L who had stopped dancing. The made their way over and Minji held her hand out to Onew. 
"I know i'm supposed to dance with Taemin. But, Alpha and alpha dance?" She giggled, "Afterall you are my Brother- in - law!" Onew smiled and stood up leading the girl off. 
"You're here?" L sat down and scratched his head, "I'm nervous...." He let his eyes wander to his mate, who had swapped out from Onew to Dongwoo. "Will she even like this? I mean...She is kind of quiet, would she want it to be just us two?"
"Under the circumstances of us protecting your child Myungsoo, i think it's safe to say she'll be fine with it." Taemin smiled, "Besides, she's my sister, if i didn't think this was the best way...you wouldn't be doing it this way. ok?" L nodded and grinned as Dongwoo dipped Minji.
"Think i'll go save her..." Hoya got up and walked over to Minji shoving Dongwoo out of the way. "Go dance with Sulli" Hoya lead Minji off slowly as the music changed. "oh.. where are Eunsang and Woohyun?"
"They snuck off a while back." Minji giggled, "They wanted to...be alone..." Hoya chuckled along with her giggles and then stood her still as the music stopped. 
"Minji! There is a suprise for you!" Hoya grinned at her. "Come on and sit over by this tree" He pulled her over and sat her down. "now just watch." 
"Ah, you guys are just on time!." Kai grinned and then stood up, 5 other wolves following him, then another 6 appeared. Minji watched as music started from nowhere and the started dancing and singing. Taemin shuffled next to his sister. ((A/N: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RD0262URJc ))
"Pay attention to the lyrics Minji-ah" He winked and then shuffled himself back into Onew's lap. Minji watched as One of the males with Pink hair started singing.
"let's erase everyone, one by one, except us. Paused as if only you and i exist here." Minji then started dashing her eyes round looking for L. Just where had he got to?! Then she saw him behind the performing wolf pack. He shuffled himself forward nervously.
"Minji-ah...." L ran his hand through his hair nervously. "I wasn't sure how to do this... but with recent events being as they are... I just wanted to make sure i had this oppurtunity, you know should the worst happen. I at least wanted the chance..." He knelt on one knee infront of her, Sungjong bounding happily over in his wolf form, a small box in his muzzle. L took the box and met Minji's gaze, "The chance to propose to you....." Minji gasped, followed by the others...who hadn't known what had been planned. "Lee Minji, you are my soulmate, my life, and the one carrying the most prescious thing i could ever ask for. I love you, more each day, and i will continue even after we die, being it soon or in old age. Will you officially become my wife?" He opened the box revealing a small silver band, engraved with a wolf and and infinity symbol combined.
"Myungsoo!" Minji squealed and tackled him backwards as she jumped at him. "Ofcourse i will!" She snuggled into him and he wrapped his arms around her, pressing a kiss on her head. "I love you" she nudged her head under his and just lay there. The others returning to their celebration, to give them some privacy. L took her hand and slipped the ring onto her finger delicately. 

 


Eeeep! You guys have no idea how much my heat was beating writing this! <3 hope you liked!