Chapter 7

Pack of Infinity

Minji had awoken earlier than her pack, Her special dress hung up on a crook in the wall. She lookd round her section of the den, smiling at the effort the guys had put into making her comfortable. When they had returned from the garden party, Minji had been so hyper that she had bounded right into the den before the others, Almsot falling over at the sight. They had nailed a make-shift curtain around a corner, and laid out a fur and a multicolored blanket. Minji had almost cried happily, she was ompletely touched at the males hardwork. It had been a month since then, She stretched and pulled the cutain to the side as she stepped through. On the far end, She grinned at the sight of DongWoo and Hoya hugging under one of the furs, To the right was Woohyun, Sungkyu and Sungyeol and looking right beside her curtain she saw L and SungJong. She lent down and scratched behind L's ear, He always slept in wolf form. She giggled as His leg twitched and then she stretched again strolling her way just outside the den. The morning sun kissed its way over her skin and she lay down closing her eyes, She hummed softly to herself. She loved this part of being in the pack, Waking up early and enjoying the sun. She wasnt aware that she had slowly drifted back to sleep and left herself completely defensless.
Hot breath tickled her face and she opened her eyes slowly, a wolf was sniffing her! She rolled away and jumped back. 
"Keep back....." The wolf looked at her and then walked away, Shaking her head she headed into the den to wake the others, "Guys.... A wolf was just.." She looked up as their eyes widened. 
"You stink....You smell like Heechul." Woohyun grimaced and pinched his nose, L growled at her, still in his wolf form. Minji rolled her eyes.
"I fell asleep when i woke up one of the Suju wolves were sniffing at me, then he just left.... Maybe i'm safe?" She shrugged and she climbed into sungjong's happily awaiting lap, He hugged her trying to get rid of the scent of the other wolf. Lslowly calmed down and Minji's hand in apology. They still didn't have the best friendship, but at least they spoke now, and L usually spent his morning having his fur brushed by her. Minji patted her knee and L jumped up she nuzzled nito his fur and it was then she noticed, L's scent was a really nice one, it was like spice, and lily flowers. She hugged him closer and it was then that Sungkyu piped up a question.
"Have other wolves been to sniff you?" He folded his arms as minji nodded.
"For about a week, usually they dont get too close, but today i fell asleep.." Minji raised her head to look at the leader.
"It's as i  thought." Sungkyu scratched his head, "If i'm correct.... The are coming to check your scent change." Minji blinked, her brows furrowed.
"Changing?" She chewed her lip, "Oh my God... They are waiting for my heat cycle!" Minji jumped as L growled frm her lap, "What's the matter with you?" She jabbed L's nose before he jumped out of her lap and out the door.
"Ignore him, you have a little bit yet before you do come into heat, but.... we know their checking the Heat progress.." Woohyun stood up and Stretched, "I'll go stop Myungsoo from being stupid." With that he casually strolled out after L.

L was pacing as his thoughts ran over this morning, The others were rght, Minji's scent had changed, It was sweeter and He had to be close to her for her scent. He growled as he remembered the smell of that other wolf on Minji and He shook his head furiously. When had he wanted to protect her? When had this started? He morphed into his human form and kicked a rock in annoyance. 
"When the hell did i get so attatched to her?" He flopped himslef down on the ground, He shook his head, He'd always had that annoying little pull, "That just becuase you want to protect her as a little sister..." He ruffled his own hair in frustration and jumped as Woohyun sat next to him chuckling.
"You keep telling yourself that Myung." Hee clapped his younger friend on the back and L just stared at him, "Her scents changing, I know you noticed." Woohyun leant on his knees, his head towards the younger. 
"Who wouldn't notice?" L smiled a little, "But, I don't understand why i growled earlier. Minji always smells like different wolves. I mean she's forever cuddling Sungjong. But even that's starting to irritate me. I mean, shouldn't those two just mate already?" L hit the floor with his fist and then looked at his hand in shock.
"Are you finally realising yet?" Woohyun blinked his gaze away from L who was shaking his head, "You'll find out soon enough, But, Myungsoo...." L hummed, "Her Scent being so good, it's only going to get worse for you." L opened his mouth and woohyun held up a hand to stop him, "If you're going to privately think, don't do it in wolf form. We all heard everything," L's cheeks reddened.
"There's another thing i'm concerned about..." L folded his arms, "Minji said i glow when i morph, I don't glow for you guys..." Woohyun snorted with laughter.
"And..you still don'r know?" L pushed his laughing friend and Woohyun smiled, "You'll know when it's time." He stood and pulled L to his feet. "Come on.. Minji is worried about you."
"She is?" L raised his brow, "Why?"
"Babo... She thinks she's done something wrong. She isnt even letting sungjong hug her." Woohyun grinned as the younger males face lit up a little. They turned and headed back to the Den. Sure enough, Sungjong was softly talking through the curtain, Minji's voice could be heard as she sniffled her replies. L sighed and walked straight past Sungjong, into Minji's enclosed area. He sat oppsite her and she watched him cautiously. L blinked and patted his knee, he was uncomfortable with offering for her to sit in his knee, but at the same time it felt natural. Minji climbed into his lap and wrapped her arms around L. He hugged her back and pressed his nose against her neck, inhaling softly. His growing head ache subsiding and the sweet scent filled his nose. Minji nuzzled her own head into his shoulder and they sat like that in silence before Minji looked up at him.
"I'm sorry i should have been more careful." She bit her lip and L shook his head.
"It's not your fault. I'm just a moody git" L Smiled slightly and pulled her to him again in a tight hug. His hand rubbing her back gently, His eyes widened as things in his ming clicked into place. Her scent was driving him crazy, He didn't like other wolves scent on her, not even his own pack, and then there was the glowing thing. His hand stopped moving and he looked down at the sleeping girl in his lap. His hand subconciously raised to brush the hair from her face. THe protection pull he had for her, the way he like to sleep next to her and the way he felt when she nuzzled her head into his fur as they were sleeping. Everything made sense suddenly, he pulled back the curtain to look at the other 6 males waiting patiently in the den, "Oh god...." He gulped.
"Oh, I think Myungsoo realized something." Hoya smirked from next to Dongwoo. L blinked at Woohyun.
"This is what you meant?!" His voice was barely above a whisper and his gaze fell on Sungjong, "Do me a favour...try and take Minji from my lap..." Sungjong nodded and made his way over, as Sungjong scent got closer mixing with Minji's, L let out an growl and then as sungjong back away, He visibly relaxed. He gripped the famle form in his lap tightly and gulped again.
"Oh yeah...he's realised..." Dongwoo snickered as L groaned.
"Why me?! Why do i have to fight to keep my rightful mate?!" The 6 males laughed and shrugged.
"Maybe there's a different reason, maybe you're being tested?" Sungyeol stretched and walked over to clap L on the back, "Either way... Good luck when her heat starts properly."  L sighed and chewed his lip.
"Now what do we do?" His gaze looked up at their leader worryingly, Sungkyu smiled softly.
"Now we wait for her to realise it. Sungjong. You know what to do now. You are not to cuddle with Minji at night. And can do it only to comfort her." Sungjong nodded, His eyes watching Minji as she mumbled in her sleep.
"No...Oppa...don't..." All 7 male eyes turned to look at her as she nuzzled into L once more....

 


Short Chapter again, but there will be another chapter up later! Enjoy!