Chapter 2

Pack of Infinity

"Dont wrap it too tight! we don't know her healing reaction yet." Minji winced as she recognized the voice of the youngest male.She groaned and fluttered her eyes open. 
"Did i really not dream you guys up?" she sighed and pulled herself up to be sitting, "It'll heal in a few hours." She looked over to the 6 pairs of eyes staring back. Minji frowned....6... i'm sure there were 7 to this group, "oh.... wheres sungkyu?" she looked around,
"you know our names?" The youngest gaped and she giggled. 
"No i know 3, but you know mine..." she trailed off. 
"we all do, all the wolves in the forest do." Woohyun ruffled his hair, She blinked for a moment.
"you guys are wolves too?" They nodded back once. Curiously, she raised her brow, "i dont believe you..."
"How could you not after seeing Hyung?" the guy with muscly arms looked in pure disbelief, before shaking his head and closing his eyes. Minji watched the fur grow, the tail appearing before she was greeted by a sandy blonde Wolf. 'I'm Hoya'. 
Bowing her head in greeting, she turned to the others, still confused about the telepathy.
"So...." she looked at the floor.
"I'm Sungjong!" ah the over-exciteable makne.
"i'm Dongwoo, Yo!" He threw her a peace sign.
"The tallest is SungYeol and this grumpy guy is-" Woohyun jabbed his thumb behind him
"L. the smirker" She rolled her eyes and bowed her head."I'm MinJi, nice to meet you. But why was Heechul, as you called him, attacking me?" She chewed her lip.
"Because you're female," It was L that answered, "nothing that special" He looked off to the side shrugging.
"To answer yout question, i'm here." Sungkyu hobbled up behind L, knocking up the back of the head. Minji bowed in greeting, that scent of overpowerment hitting her again.
"You're the Alpha?" She tilted her head, Sungkyu frowned but nodded.
"I guess so, we prefer to call me the leader. Woohyun is my second." He made his way past the group and sat next to Minji, It was then she noticed she was on a makeshift bed of furs. She blinked, "We have something to discuss with you, Minji the lone wolf." She smiled brightyly at her and she backed up against the wall of the Den. 
"We want to make you an addition to our pack." Woohyun joined the leader and Minji couldn't help spotting L Sneer. So not everyone.... "It's your choice afterall but, if you are part of the pack you can be protected from the other packs in the forest." This made Minji frown at them.
"And why do i need protecting?" She folded her arms. 
"You saw the way Heechul was acting right?" Sungyeol, looked over at me as he stretched out his long body, "You're 16 now, until you turn 16, packs cant make a move. If you stay alone it wil be worse when you are in heat." Minji choked on air. L was right there really were only attacking because she was female.....
"It's not like that at all, Don't listen to L. He just doesn't like the idea of having a female in the group." Minji's large eyes widened at Sungkyu, "You're easy to read, i'm not picking at your brain." He laughed. Minji took a deep breath and ran a hand through her light brown curls. 
"We travel to every location where a new wolf is about to turn of age. The original idea was so that packs could repopulate..." Woohyun gave Her a cheeky wink, "But, the other packs follow round too. We usually take it in turns to take a wolf into packs. Heechul's pack is greedy. They have 11 male wolves in a pack. They are kind of desperate for female company." Woohyun shook his head. 
"Cant they just mate with females from other packs?" Minji frowned and Dongwoo, grinned at her.
"They can if they arent already mated. Usually, a Wolf joins the pack because their mate is in that pack, It isn't always that way and packs have been destroyed for cross-pack mating." He walked over and ruffled her hair.
"But, You're inviting me to your pack... that means you guys are expecting me to..... Mate..." she gulped. "Within this pack." Sungkyu shook his head.
"We arent like the others." He leant forward and brushed her hair back from her eyes. "We wouldn't want to force you, mating involves both sides loving the other. Wether you admit it or not." He turned his attention to L, who was kicking the wall. "Some feel the mating pull before they have even met their mate. We believe your Mate is among us. But it is never forced." He stood up, obviously he had healed, ""You already respond to my voice as a pack member would. So, rest... You can take your time to answer our offer." He snapped his fingers at the blonde wolf, Hoya and L. "You two come, we are going to hunt. Minji is probably hungry." Minji watched as Hoya bounded out after Sungkyu. Then her eyes snapped back to L, He glowed as he morphed. It was rather pretty, When he finished in his place stood a dark brown wolf. He turned his eyes to meet minji's, she could see the smirk before he bounded out after the others.

"What a jerk!" She growled after the retreating wolf. She felt the furs dip next to her.
"Minji-ah!" Sungjong was smiling widely. She could imagine him in wolf for with his tail wagging like a pup. She liked this guy he was adorable. "Do you want to play a game while we wait for the others to return?" She giggled and pinched his cheeks.
"You're so adorable!" She smiled and nodded, "What game? Sungjong?" 
"You can call me Oppa!" He petted her head, "I usually have Noonas. This is a nice change."  Woohyun peered round Sungjongs shoulder.
"She can call us all oppa. Looks like her body already decided to join us..." He pointed to her wrist where a black infinity smbol was slowly appearing.  
"So I wont get attacked now...right?" She bit her lip and Woohyun stood up to walk over to the sleeping Dongwoo and SungYeol.
"You will, as you dont have a mate." He yawned. "You'll soon learn, Other packs arent so humane. Their instinct controls them. You're still female and they are still male. Sungjong, you're under watch. If any other packs head this way wake us up."  THey were leaving her in the care of the Maknae?! Minji scratched at her bandaged leg, and unravels the dressing to reveal new skin. 
"Hmm, i healed faster than usual..." She stretched and heated down into her wolf form.  Minji jumped into the maknaes lap and then to the door. He laughed and took on his own wolf form, following her out. She growled playfully and tackled Sungjong as he entered the clearing.
'No fair!' Sungjongs voice laughed in her head as she his nose.
'Can't catch me Oppa!' She giggled back, her tail sweeping behind her in her excitement. She rolls about with Sungjong for a few minutes before stopping, 'Hey Oppa? Why was L glowing when he morphed?' Sungjong froze before laughing.
'He doesnt glow for us. That's new...' He nudged Minji's nose 'Don't worry about it.'  He rolled her off him and cocked his muzzle back to the den.  'Come on you need to rest. Hyung will have my head if he finds out i've let you jump around just after healing.' Sungjong pads his way inside and Minji follows a yawn escaping her own muzzle. SungJong morphs back into his human look and pulls Minji into his lap, his hand through her fur. Her eyes slowly dropping sleepily.
"Sleep, Minji-ah. I'll wake you when food is here."  Minji nuzzles against his thigh and allows herself to go back to sleep.

"Minji....wake up... Hyungs are back." Sungjong tugged at her fur gently. She snorted and buried her head under her paw.
'I Don't wanna!' She raised her head and blinked round. 
"Well you have to eat." Hoya pushed a bowl of torn up meat towards her. She sniffed it carefully and then bowed.
'Thankyou...' She pulled the bowl into the corner away from the others. 
"Yah, if you are part of this pack..you are supposed to eat with the pack!" Dongwoo called after her and she rolled her eyes. A hand wrapped around her tail pulling her back towards the group. Her claws tried to grip the floor whimpering before she slipped and fell on her . 
"If you're joining this pack, you eat with the pack." L's voice was in her ear, making it twitch. She growled at him before going to sit next to Sungjong. The Yongest male simply reached out and patted her before dropping bits of meat into .
"You shouldn't be so mean, the pack mark isn't complete yet. she could easily join another pack...." Woohyun grinned at L who had morphed down into his own wolf form to eat. L just growled in response. Minji ignored L's bad attitude and rolled onto her back, kicking 4 paws in the air and Sungjong continued dropping meat to her.  
"Oh hyung?" Sungjong poked Sungkyu, "Minji wanted to know why L golwed when he morphed" he winked at the leader with the hidden secret. All tthe male turned to look at her, Even L had his muzzle hanging open.
'What?' she rolled back onto her paws, blinking. 
"I think it's time to finish the pack ceremony" Dongwoo looked overly happy.  
"Minji. Morph back" Minji washed over with the ice cold feeling once more as the males joined L in wolf form.
'We're going to finish the pack initiation. After this you will be a member of our pack. do you understand?' Sungkyu sounded serious. Minji nodded slowly and closed her eyes. She wasn't entierly sure what was going to happen. a sharp pain hit her wrist where the park mark had been forming. She opened her eyes to Sungkyu's bite over the infinity symbol. The other wolves in turn began the blood from the wound. The last wolf, L, took his time approaching his head hung in an almost 'i dont want to do this' kind of way. He slipped his tongue out of his muzzle and ran it slowly over the wound. Minji felt her arm tingle. She giggled and was met with a low growl from L before he slunk into the corner. She glanced at her wrist to the newly formed mark. She joined them in wolf form. 
'Time to sleep pack.'  Minji padded round in a circle before curling up with her tail. She felt the others surround her in a circle formation as the readied to sleep.
'Goodnight Oppas'

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok so even though this is technically chapter 2, it's more of an addition to chapter one. Hope you like it <3
Please remember to comment your thoughts! <3