Chapter 1

Pack of Infinity

MinJi shook her head as she knelt by the stream. Her parents always told her to stay out of the forest, but she felt at home here. It wasn't really that unbelievable, afterall, she had a secret they didn't know. She could shift her shape. Theories told her that she was what was known as a werewolf or a lycan. She prefered the term Ani-Morper. Simply a short way to say she morphed into an animal. She stretched out onto her stomach and closed her eyes. A slow warmth covering her body. Her arms and legs shortened, her fingers and thumbs changing into paws. When she opened her eyes again and looked into the water, a light browwn wolf with intelligent eyes stared back. She leant down and lapped up the water before jumping into it, he tongue lolling out of as she splashed. Excited yaps escaped her muzzle as she continued splashing, unaware of the eyes watching her. She snorted water out from her nose and bounded back onto the bank to shake out her fur. She snapped her head round cautiosly before snorting at her growling stomach. Ofcourse....Only I could be hungry when theres no food around! Her innerthoughts scolded at her, Only you Lee MinJi would be able to forget your lunch. She rolled her eyes and flicked her tail, She guessed she would just have to hunt in this form again. She raised her nose into the air and breathed in deeply. The fresh grass, the stream, the flowers...and.... What was that?! Her ears twitched at a slight sound behind her. She jumped around to face the source, a low growl emitting in a threat.
"Easy....We don't want to hurt you..." Her ears cocked back, preparing to pounce at any time, "I'm Woohyun..." He looked back as she noticed 6 other males join him. They all seemed rather young. Decked out in leather jackets and tight pants. She tilted her head, eyes narrowing as she studied them carefully. They were all very easy on the eye, though half looked like they would easily pass for girls if they had longer hair. Her gaze shifted to their hands and noticed the all had an infinity symbol on their wrists, Has she ran into a gang?! She felt a rush of panic run through her before she remembered that they were human and she had very sharp teeth. She growled again, backing away slowly.
"If she attacks me I'm pushing Dongwoo in the way...." Woohyun sighed as he knelt down, "We seriously don't mean you any harm. We are more similar than you think...." She snorted. Was this guy nuts? How were they the same? She had fur and was on four legs with a tail....
"There's other wolves around Woohyun, hurry!" Minji's head jerked back, this guy had an overpowering scent.
"Looks like she's reacting to you already Hyung." One of the guys to the right of woohyun smirked right at Minji and she couldnt help but bare her teeth at him.
"L! Are you trying to get me killed?!" Woohyun turned to complain at the smirking male, She took her chance to turn and run.
"Wait!" She heard Woohyun call after her. OOF! Something Large and furry hit her side. Minji growled and rolled over back onto her paws, snarling at whatever hit her. Another wolf.... Not just any wolf... One like her. Eyes intelligent, a little bigger than an actual wolf and knowingly attacking her. She crouched low her muzzle twitching as she prepared for head on battle. 
"Minji, Wait!" Her hear turns to the sound of her name, The youngest from the males before how did he....? OW! A Jaw clamps around her back leg, She snaps at her attacker, yapping as The wolf picks her up and swings her by her leg into the base of a tree, she lets out a whimper. Oh no! if she gets too hurt, she wont keep her wolf form! She struggled to get to her paws. 
"SungKyu... It's Heechul!" She watched as The male identified as Sungkyu Rushed forward of his group.
"Heechul, Don't you dare!" He glowered talking to the wolf in front of Minji. THe black haired wolf turn to sneer at Sungkyu, before clamping down onto Minji's leg once more. She howled and widened her eyes in fear as her body washed in an icy cold feeling. Her body was morphing back and to make matters worse she could barely see where the black hair wolf...or 'Heechul', was.
"She's bleeding! Quick, take her back to the clearing!" SungKyu's voice rang out, The Voice of an Alpha. Through her Dazed Eyes, Minji watched as Sungkyu let out a ferocious growl. She blinked, and where Sungkyu had once stood, a large wolf with Reddish fur towered over her attacker.
'Now!' Sungkyu's Voice was in her head.... How was this possible?! She felt a pair of muscled arms lift her from the ground.
"Come On Minji. We have some things to talk about....." Woohyuns voice was barely heard as she out.


 


Hi everyone! I really wanted to write a wolfy story.. But i write wayyy too much shinee.... so have infinite instead! :D Hope you like, Dont forget to Comment with your thoughts! ^.^