Chapter 6

Pack of Infinity

"Minji Come on!" Sungjong was pulling her arm excitedly running from stall to stall, they had been wandering the market for a few hours, buying stuff they needed for the stew. She turned to look at the others, they where looking at some material and muttering to each other secretly.  Minji shook her head as she paid for some carrots.
"I've got everything for the stew." Minji smiled as Sungkyu joined her and sungjong.
"Good now time to go and buy you some new clothes." Sungkyu turned her away from the other 5 males, who where walking away from the material stall.
"But what about...." She tried to turn back and Sungkyu continued to steer her towards the main clothing shops. 
"They'll meet us later." She shrugged and decided for once she should listen to her Alpha. As they reached the clothes shop Minji picked up a leather jacket, "Don't you want something..girly?" The leader raised a brow as Minji shook her head.
"If i'm part of this pack i should look like it." She thumbed the pack mark on her wrist and giggled, "I sound like L" She shook her head and began looking through the black jeans. 
"Hey Minji-ah! want some bracelets?!" Sungjong came over to drag her to the jewelry and Minji's laugh caried over the shop, the leader watched them smiling. He picked up a necklace with an infinity symbol and took it to the counter.
"For your girlfriend?" The sales assistant smiled as she scanned it.
"No, more for my sister." He paid and put the necklace in his pocket as the youngest two of his pack brought over Minji's new outfit, and accessories Sungjong had made her pick, "All done?" Sungkyu paid as they nodded, "Right lets head back home." The two youngest and their leader began their journey back to then den. 
 

A few hours passed, the smell of stew filling the den. Minji was now wearing her new outfit, Leather jacket, Black skinny jeans and a plain white vest top. She had bright colored bracelets hanging from her wrists and a whie ribbon in her brown locks. 
"I was scared Minji was going to come back in a bright colourful outfit," L smirked as Minji stuck out her tongue.
"I know! If i'm part of the pack i should look like it right?" She rolled her eyes, "Seriously Oppa, i learnt. i didn't fancy being dragged again!" L shut his mouth but his eyes were full of shock at her calling him Oppa. 
"Knock Knock!" Taemins voice entered the cave as he stood at the entrance, Minji jumped up and ran outside to her brother, she morphed and tackled him, tail wagging happily, "Hello to you too Minji-ah" He chuckled and patted her head. She jumped off him and bowed her muzzle to the ground at the pack behind him. 
"Morph back Minji!" Key's diva voice was in her ear, "I want to see your outfit." She snickered in her head but did as she was told. Key squealed and threw his arms around Minji. A male growled and yanked a pouting Key back to his side.
"That's Key's Mate Jonghyun." Taemin whispered in Minji's ear, "he's very possessive." Minji giggled and bowed to introduce herself.
"Hello, I'm Lee Minji, Taemins little sister. Nice to meet you." She bowed and smiled brightly. The two un-named males of the Shinee pack bowed back. One placed his hands around Taemins waist, Taemin giggled.
"I'm Minnie's mate, Onew" Onew smiled and Minji smiled back, he seemed kind.
"My name is Minho" The tallest male stuck out his hand, Minji took his hand and shook it. 
"I hope you guys are hungry...." She turned back to the Den and lead them in. The males all casually greeted each other and Minji sat down between Dongwoo and L. She reaced over and slapped L's hand as he reached for the spoon in the stew, "Don't You dare Myungsoo!" She narrowed her eyes at him and he gulped, nodding. She got the males to line up with bowls as she scooped the steaming stew into them, she scooped out her own bowl and took a spoon from Woohyun. There was a chorus of appreciation from the males as the dug into their stew.
"Now i know the real reason why packs want females to join!" L's setence made Minji glare at him.
"Yah.... We aren't just for cooking and cleaning you know!" She pouted and the others laughed.
"Oh... I finished your request" Key started up and Sungyeol placed a finger to his lips, throwing a look towards Minji. The female scrunched her face, trying to deciper the secret code going on with the males. Only L seemed to not care, he shrugged and continued eating the stew. 
"What's going-?" Minji jumped as Sungjong practically jumped into her lap.
"This is super yummy!" He offered her his spoonful of stew.
"Oppa i have my-hmph!" SungJong shoved the spoon into as she started talking. She rolled her eyes in defeat. Fine, she wouldn't ask. Clearly something was going on that she wasnt supposed to know about. 

Belly's full of stew and rather sleepy, Minji was lounging over the laps of her brother and his mate. She yawned and Taemin chuckled down at her.
"Sleepy Min-ah?" She nodded and he shook his head, "That won't do, You need to walk back to shinee den with us." She blinked up at him, there was a secretive smile on his lips and she pouted.
"Nope, i'm too sleepy!" She closed her eyes and the males around her chorused an 'Awww'.
"Who's gonna force her to move when she's being adorable?" Key whined and L ruffled his own hair.
"Aish...I'll carry her." He morphed and Hoya lifted the tired female onto his awaiting back. Minji nuzzled into the soft fur anf L growled.
"Don't lie, you like it really Hyung" Sungjong gave a giggle and they all trampled out of the Den heading for Shinee's den, Minji slowly falling asleep as she is carried. 
"MinJi-ah... Wake up..." She opened her eyes, blurred from sleep and managed a small whine as she was pulled off L's warm fur. She was barely aware of the Females stood in the corner.
"Minji, Key made this. I'm Amber" Minji bowed her head sleepily and Amber laughed, "She really is tired huh?" Key beside her nodded as things started coming into focus. Her gaze focused on a light pink knee length dress, she tilted her head at key, eyes widening.
"You made this?" She walked over and ran her hand over the silky material. Key nodded and grinned.
"As requested by Sungyeol, Hoya, L, Dongwoo, and Woohyun. I think Sungkyu and Sungjong were in on it too." He pointed at the girls by the wall, "The girls have been setting up." Setting up? Minji's brow raised and she raised her gaze up as Key left the room, "Have fun girls!" Minji opened to ask.
"It's makeover time, Whenever a girl joins a pack we usually have a garden party to celebrate." Amber smiled and motioned to the girls behind her. "These four are in my pack. Victoria, she' the Alpha. Then there is Sulli, Luna and Krystal. The party was Luna's Idea. Key overherd and went rushing to Woohyun to tell him." Amber laughed again and Minji relaxed, glad to not be the only girl for once. 
"So i take it, you are the girls making me pretty?" Minji giggled and nodded brightly, ""Ok lets do this!" She laughed as they rushed round with makeup accesories and the dress. Finally happy to have friends who were girls.

"You look fine Minji, stop playing with the bun or it will fall out!" Krystal scolded playfully and Minji nodded a little giggle esaping her lips. She looked down and ran a hand over the dress Key made. How had he done this in an afternoon?! His skills were incredible. She twisted her foot, now decked out in a pair of Luna's heels, and earlier in the mirror she had seen her hair pulled up and twisted into a bun. At that moment she was just waiting for the girls to finish putting their party outfits. She twirled one of the curled tendrils of hair around her finger before dropping it, letting it resume framing her face.
"Ready?" Sulli grinned as she linked arms with Minji, the others joined, all linking together.
"Time to make an entrance" Victoria fist pumped the air and they all walked out, giggling and smiling like old friends. The clearing had been decorated with tea lights and battery operated twinkling lights in the trees. Minji looked around in awe. Music was playing softly from somewhere, she tried to look but felt her hand tugged up to a pair of lips. She blushed a little and giggled. Her 7 male pack members had changed out of their leathers into rather formal looking clothes
"Wanna dance?" Dongwoo was grinning and Minji looked over his shoulder for Hoya's permission. As Hoya nodded, Minji smiled back at Dongwoo.
"I'd love to you smooth talker." She giggled as he pulled her towards him and set of daning to the music. She was passed from member to member, And with eah new dance partner came a new reason to laugh. She even danced with the shinee pack and Luna. She tilted her head as her leader approached.
"I thought you don't like dancing?" She smiled as he pulled her to dance.
"I Don't but i have a present for you, off all of us." He slipped his hands around her neck and she felt something cold make contact with her skin. She looked down a litle silver infinity symbol glinted back, "Now you feel like a member of the pack". Sungkyu grinned and she hugged him in thanks. And sungkyu was pulled away.
"Ok my turn to see what all the fuss is about..." L was looking over Sungkyu's shoulder, Minji blinked at him and he visibly gulped before taking her hand and pulling her towards him. Minji felt her cheeks go red and she looked at her feet avoiding eye contact. She breathed a sigh of relief as Taemin came to save her from L, who resumed sitting with sungjong, Sungyeol and woohyun. 
Hoya and Dongwoo were leant against a tree, arms around eah other as they watched L return to the others.
"Think He knows yet?" Hoya looked to his mate, who merely shrugged, his own gaze fixed on the siblings dancing.
"Either way, the rate they are going...it's going to take a long time." Dongwoo looked up as Sungkyu joined the couple.
"It needs to be realised soon. Minji's scent is already changing." Sungkyu took a sip of his drink, "And If She doesn't work out who her rightful mate is soon....We're going to have another fight with Suju on our hands."  They watched as Minji walked over to the other half of thier pack, their faces lit up, and...sit in sungjong's lap.... to which their faces fell, "Be ready to fight guys... that's all i'm saying."

 


Hope you enjoyed this short chapter, I know the chapters are short. but it's a short story.... so yeah.... Much love! <3