Chapter 3

Pack of Infinity

Minji Stretched her tail and stood up, Her fur ruffling with the wind. Her gaze fell on the circle of males surrounding her, they all looked so peaceful. She decided to head out alone to get breakfast. She stepped over the sleeping wolf form of L and yelped as she felt a jaw on the end of her tail. She thought she was being bitten at first, then as she turned her head she saw DongWoo nuzzling into her tail. She giggled in her head and slipped away silently, morphing back into her usual form. 
"It's nice out today... my parents will be..." Her eyes widened. "Umma...Appa...." She curses, she hadn't thought this through they were going to be worried sick! She started walking back towards her home, shaking her head at her lack of intelligence and mentally preparing herself for a good scolding. A soft Male voice interrupted her thoughts.
"Oh...Sorry." She gulped up and looked into a pair of feline shaped eyes, "I almost didn't see you." He smiled brightly as she backed away, her eyes falling onto his neck where a diamond shape sat. So he was from another pack.... She backed away her arms goosebumping, preparing for anything.
'Damn it! Can't she stay still? Minji where are you?!" L's voice was yeling in her head, followed by the telepathic groans of the others for waking them up.
'She's probably gone for breakfast! Why are you so annoyed?' Woohyuns voice joined L's, 'Oh i smell another male...It's Key!' The excitement in his voice wasn't contained and moments later she watched as Woohyun's form tackled the male infront of her.
"Hi Woohyun!" The males voice chirped happily at the sight of thw wagging-tailed wolf on his chest, "Can you get off me now?" His face crossed in a diva like way as woohyun rolled of him and morphed into his humane state.
"Key didn't scare you did he Minji-ah?" Woohyun nudged his elbow against hers and she nodded slightly.
"I may have frightened her a little. She kept looking at my pack mark." He chuckled and held out his hand to her, "I'm Key, I'm from the Shinee pack. I'm close freiends with your goofball Beta." Woohyun pushed Key playfully and all Minji could do was stare. 
"Lets not put too much shock in her system." Sungkyu had come out followed by the others, all back in human form, "She probably has questions of her own."
"Actually, more of a concern...." Minji chewed her lip, "I need to let my parents know i'm ok...." Key's smiling face turned into a frown, now scowling at the pack of males before him. 
"You didn't tell her about the bond did you?" The seven just shook their head, "Sweetheart, i hate to tell you but... your parent wont know you exist now..." She blinked a 'huh?' expression at him. "When you join a pack, they are your family. The bonds with any human you had vanish, almost as if they never existed. Its so you can peacefully live as a wolf." Minji shook her head refusing to believe it. The parents who raised her, fed her, taught her and loved her.....now didn't even know she had been born? She swallowed down the knot forming in .
"I...I'm heading back to the Den..." She turned and kicked her feet against the gras before making her way to the den once more. "Stupid pack! You didn't tell me the most important thing!" She screamed picking up a set of furs and throwing them. She growled allowing her body to morph in her anger, her senses in overdrive and she took the fur in and shaking it in an attempt to rip it.
"Minji-ah! Stop!" She felt herself pinned down with some strength, for such a skinny tall body and eralized it was Sungyeol stopping her. She growled and rolled beneath him trying desperately to escape his grip.
'LET ME GO!!!' She snapped at him and growled menacingly. Even Sungkyu who had followed Sungyeol in stopped and stared.
"That was an alpha tone...." He tilted his head to L and nodded. Minji barred her teeth at him as L approached her. His eyes were softer than they had been the day before and it almost took minji offguard. He even smiled softly! Minji just stared at him, frozen in place.
"I think you can move hyung..." Sungjong sat next to L and she looked over, letting out a small whimper, "I know. It's ok. We've all had to go through it too." He petted her muzzle as Sungyeol removed himself from her back. 
"Just relax Minji. ok?" Hoya crouched behind the two males, "And morph back. We don't fancy having our asses handed to us by our maknae. ok?" He smiled encouragingly and She nodded back, Ofcourse... she was the youngest now. She was the maknae. She closed her eyes and shivered out of her fur. When she opened them again her eyes met L's soothing ones. 
"Are you calm now?" He mumbled at her and she sighed before pushing her self up to sit, tucking her legs to the side of her.
"I'm fine" She ran her hand through her hair and bit down on her bottom lip as tears threatened, "I just wasn't ready for them to forget i existed." A tear slowly excaped her eye and rolled down her cheek. Sungkyu leant over and wiped it away with his finger,
"None of us were, Min. It;s just how things work for us." He patted her head softly and stood up, "L and Sungjong you stay with Minji. The rest of us we are going to see if we can catch where Heechul's pack are hiding."  
"I want to come too!" Minji scowled, "I'm not a delicate little flower. I grew up knowing what i am and how to follow my instincts. I don't just want to sit and do nothing!" She stood up, "I'll go mad!" Sungkyu sighed nd motioned to L. 
"Minji." L's soft use of voice made her eyes swerve to meet his. "He's the Alpha. Do as you are told. ok?" Minji pouted before sitting down again in a huff. Sungjong shiften next to her and put an arm around her.
"Min-ah. We can do something. We can fix the mess in the den," He smiled and she narrowed her eyes.
"I'm no-ones housemaid." Minji folded her arms and turned her head away from sungjong into L's hands. He pinched her cheeks.
"Aww how cute!" He rolled his eyes and pinched a bit harder, "You made the mess you clean it up. Be thankful Sungjong-ah is offering to help." He released her cheeks and smirked as he walked out to sit guard,
"I really don't like you L" She muttered.
"I know, feelings mutual." His voice called back and she growled. Sungjong laughed and stood offering her his hand.
"Come on maknae. Lets go." He looked gleeful that he now wasnt the youngest. She nodded and set to work tidying,

"Hey, Oppa? Can i go for a stroll?" Minji was sat in the den bored out of her skull as she watched the males of her family and Key, play poker. Sungkyu looked up from his hand and nodded slightly. 
"Take Hoya with you though." Hoya stood up and pulled on Minji's arm linking it through his. 
"Come on i'll show you where i go to think. It's really pretty" He smiled and lead her out of the den. Walking for a good ten minutes in silence, Minji studied the blonde next to her.
"How did you become part of this pack?" She tilted her head onto his shoukder as they walked.
"You wanna know my back story huh?" He smiled at her and patted her hand that had grip on his arm, before sitting them both down. He ruffled his hair, "Where to start...."

 


Here we go! Next Chapter... Hoya's story! :D Look forward to it and don't forget to comment!!! <3