Chapter 4 (Hoya's Story)

Pack of Infinity


A/N: I needeed a cute hoya gif to start this chapter off... as it has hoya's story XD


"I hadn't ever morphed before my 16th birthday," Hoya looked up at the sky as he rested himself back on his elbows. "I had got into a fight with a friend of mine and i stormed off into the woods. At the time, the pack only consisted of Sungkyu, Dongwoo and Woohyun. I was so angry i hadn't even noticed when my body changed. I was a howling mess of fur." He glanced over and smiled. "Dongwoo was the one who found me, He calmed me down, and explained what happened. I panicked and ompletely destroyed their den. To they point they had to move." He laughed a little. "Poor Sungkyu had 3 wolves on his hands all the age of 16, and me being the stroppy teen i was, fought his concern the entire way."
"So how long did it take you to join?" Minji shuffled and wrapped her arms around her knees.
"About 5 months, I followed them around to their new Den and watched Sungyeol join on his 16th birthday." Hoya Shrugged, "It was Dongwoo that convinced me. After They went through the motions of letting Sungyeol join, and then Dongwoo came over to me. I was still scared of Dongwoo. At that time he was th Beta, and he can be a bit of a smoothtalker." Minji swears she saw Hoya's cheeks pink, "He told me he would never forgive himself if he let me go to a new pack.  Sungkyu already considered me part of the pack. So he was more than exciteable when i asked to me given a mark too." He raised his hand and studied his pack mark under the silvery moonlight.
"So even though you followed them around, You didn't join for 5 months?" Minji blinked, "Then why did i have to be marked right away?" 
"Do you see a big black wolf named Heechul trying to mount me?" Hoya laughed and Minji blushed a little, "I'm sorry, i'm not accoustomed to talking to a girl, somethings i say will be rude." He reached over to pet her hair,  "With females you need to mark them as soon as possible, Otherwise they wont be under your protection when it comes to their heat cycles. Imagine being alone whilst in heat. Your body wont care who is mounting you as long as the heat goes away. If you arent marked its anyones territory." Hoya stands and brushes himself off, then he holds a hand out to her.
"How do you know so much about this?" Minji takes his hand as he pulls her up and leads her back to the den still holding her hand.
"Some of us male wolves go through a similar thing. Obviously ours isnt to say we are ready to bear pups, That's the job of a female. But, those of us who have same gender mates, experience a similar thing. depending on who is the Female of the relationship.
"So do you have a Mate, mr experienced" Minji chuckled. 
"Dongwoo...." Hoya grinned, "We had to form our own sub pack for a few a while, the others got jelous because they don't have Mates. DongWoo and I rejoined them as L joined the pack." The were slowly making their way back towards the den, "Mating makes you feel warm, happy and you gain an amazing ability to protect the other. Nobody should ever cross someone who has a mate. in my perspective, if I get hurt. Dongwoo wouldnt let my attacker live.  Sort of like how we had to pull one of our pack members off Heechul when you fainted before." Hoya let go of her hand and walked back into the den, Minji titlted her head and smiled as she noticed the loving look, subtly passed between Hoya and Dongwoo.
"Min-ah! Want to sleep in my lap tonight?!" Sungjong smiled brightly and pat his knee, She giggled and Nodded as she lay down and lay her head on the Youngest males knee, slowly drifting off to sleep.
"Is she asleep now?" Sungkyu looked around at his pack a lok of concern crossing his face, "Then lets continue our conversation." The others placed the cards down and sat awaiting their leaders words, "We couldn't find the Suju pack. Heechul's been sniffing around the Shinee Pack too. Apparently he to tried to mount Taemin. Onew nearly killed heechul then and there." 
"Now you mention it...." Sungjong looked down at the sleeping girl in his lap, her hair, "She looks alot like Taemin-hyung..." 
"Where are you going?" Woohyun glanced up a L stood up, and aggrieated look on his face.
"Too look for Heechul. The fast we sort this out the faster we can move on." L stomped out of the den and all the eyes fell on the sleeping girl.
"L is right, we should find Heechul first." Dongwoo hooked an arm around his mate, "I have someone to protect too.... and you keep taking him into dangerous situations."
"I'm sure if Hoya wanted to be the delicate mate who stays home all the time, He would" Sungyeol yawned from the corner, "Not even the female wants to stay home. You guys may want to think about training her to fight properly." 
"And Sungyeol, the voice of reason strikes again!" Woohyun clapped and chuckled.
"Now what are we going to do about him?" Hoya jabbed his thumb over his shoulder in the direction L had left. 
"Let him sulk it out and learn on his own." Dongwoo patted Hoya's head. Sungkyu picked up a fur and drapped it over their maknae gently. Minji mumbled and snuggled under the furs, Sungjong lifts her gently before laying down beside her. His hand on her shoulder patting. 
Hoya lay beside her on the otherside as Dongwoo spooned him and pulled the covers over them both. 
"Hey Yeobo?" Dongwoo nudged Hoya gently, Hoya hummed in response, "How much about your story does she know?" Hoya chuckled and elbowed him.
"She knows we are mates Dong." Hoya reached out to brush Minji's fringe out of her face, "I hope she figures out who her rightful mate is soon. She won't feel so lonely then." 
"You think she's still thinking about her parents?" Sungjong looked over at Hoya who sighed.
"She still thinking about everything. Females really do overthink things. But, when she was listening to my story, her eyes were sad. Lonely."  Hoya pulled Dongwoo's arm over himself and laced their fingers. 
"MyungSoo! Get back inside now, we're all going to sleep." Woohyun was calling as L trampled back in through the Den entrance.
"I'm here" He sighed and sat right by where Minji's head is laying, He shifts down into wolf form and nuzzles himself under her, allowing her to use his soft fur as a pillow.
"You know....You could try being nice to her face too L" Hoya smirked before rolling over to cudle into his mate. L growled and Sungkyu's threatening tone washed over them all.
"Shut up. You'll wake Minji." Silence fell over the Pack of infinity, sleep taking them.
In the distance a Black wolf was silently communicating with 10 other wolves, Intelligent eyes glinting in the dark.......


And there is your insight to Hoya's past ^^ hope you enjoyed that chapter. <3