Chapter 11

Pack of Infinity

 

"Sungjong! seriously whats taking so long to clean a wound?!" L paced outside the curtain until he heard a squeal. He blinked and snapped the divider back so that he could see what was going on. Sungjong had his stethoscope against the lower part of Minji's stomach. It looked like Hoya had squealed and as L watched Sungjong nodded to hoya and let out a grin.
"Hyung... you should hear this...." Sungjong handed L the medical equpment and moved away. L scrunched his nose in concentration as the youngest male took the end of the stethoscope.
"Here is Minji's heartbeat..." He placed the metal on her chest and then took it to wear he had been pressing before. L's eyes widened and he looked at Hoya.
"Is that..." He gulped.
"Yup!" Hoya squealed with glee. The males who had been busy explaining stuff to Eunsang, dashed their way over, Shock on each face. L paled, he raised his eye to meet Sungkyu's.
"Taemin is going to kill me...." The leader simply clapped his pack member on the back before shrugging, "Ah crap..."
"What's wrong....why are you...oh my god is she...?" Eunsang's loud voice made Minji groan. "Minji-ah...." L leant up and rubbed his thumb over her cheek softly, "Are you awake now?" Minji whimpered and raised her hand to her head.
"Why do i feel like a train hit me?" She sits herself up and wobbled unsteadily.
"You should stay laying down...."Sungjong gently pushed the female back to lay down again.
"Eunsang! are you ok?" She looked around to find her friends gaze.
"I'm fine, Woohyun turned up just in time." She smiled at her friend before looking up at woohyun. Minji snickered as she spotted Woohyun protective hand on Eunsang's shoulder.
"Oppa.... I'm not going to eat Eunsang." Woohyun blinked in confusion and turned pink as he spotted his own hand and removed it. L rolled his eyes but smiled at his mate in relief that she was well enough to tease the elder.
"Thank god you are ok" He pressed his lips to hers softly, and then lay down next to her. Minji's attention turned at the excited wispering between Hoya and Sungjong.
"What's going on.... guys?" Minji pushed herself up onto her elbows, the two secretive males just smiled and dragged everyone out apart from L. L pulled his lover towards him and nuzzled his cheek against the top of her head, "Oppa....what's going on...?" Minji glanced up at him.
"Promise you wont kill me?" L winced and Minji nodded, He rolled her gently onto her back and then shakily placed his hand over minji's stomach, "We managed to...create...a....thing...." Minji raised her brow and the stuttering male.
"You got me pregnant didn't you?" She groaned and L looked up suprised, "Sungkyu has only just started letting me help with hunts!"
"I kinda...like it...." L murmured softly, his mate pouted.
"Ofcourse you would! Now you wont panic everytime i go to hunt." Minji grinded her teeth. "Because now i'm going to be stuck in this den again."
"No, you'll just have to go with me." L chuckled and rubbed his thumb over the skin on her stomach, "Especially after earlier. I was scared Minji." He looked up, locking his gaze with hers, "I thought i was going to loose you." He nuzzled her. "I don't know what i would do without you."
"You managed before i turned up." Minji giggled and L's face broke into a smile at the sound. "I was always heading towards you. I told you. we found you by following the feeling i had." Minji rolled her eyes and giggled.
"Aigoo! You're so cute!" L scowled and then broke into a grin.
"Wonder if it's a girl or a boy?" He placed his head on her stomach and closed his eyes.
"Shouldn't you be more worried about Taemin?" Minji snickered and L Shrugged.


 

"So She's pregnant?" EunSang giggled, "She always said she wouldn't have kids."  The males in the pack chuckled.
"What about you?" Woohyuns question took her offguard and she blushed a little.
"Sure, i want them someday i guess." She shrugged, "But i'd need to find my mate first." She laydown on the grass, her hand raising to shield her eyes from the sun.
"He's closer than you think Eun." Dongwoo winked at her before pulling Hoya into his lap. Her gaze shifted sideways and she laughed as Songjong was tackled by Sungyeol, their playfighting completely full of affection. Woohyun left Eunsangs side and shuffled across to the leader.
"Hey Hyung. Don't you feel lonely?" Woohyun rested back on his elbows as Sungkyu shook his head.
"I have enough to deal with. This pack, plus Minji and Myungsoo expecting." He glanced over smiling, "I don't have time for romance." Woohyun Snorted.
"Sure, you say that. I know you too well. We're best friends. You'll find her." He clapped the elder on the back before leaning on his elbows once more.
"I'm sure i will, but it's strange how you all found your mates before i did. Considering i'm older." Woohyun hummed before tilting his head.
"Same thing happened with Exo's pack though." He glanced up as a blur of fur skidded to a halt infront of him, the wolf morphing into the human form of Taemin.
"Where's my sister?!" He voice was filled with concern. Sungkyu pointed back towards the Den. Taemin walked straight towards the den and into the corner. He pulled the curtan back and his face relaxed. His sister was peacefully sleeping, and her mate was cuddling her stomach. He walked back out to join the others, "Do they always sleep like that?" Woohyun Hoya looked up at him.
"Like what?" Dongwoo nudged Hoya's ribs.
"L's sleeping with his head on her stomach.." Taemin flopped himself down and petted Sungjong's head as the young male passed him.
"No usually he's letting hier sleep on him." Dongwoo shrugged and nuzzled his head into hoya's neck.
"She's fine. You can stop worrying Taemin. Both of them are fine." Sungkyu sat up and glanced over.
"Both? I thought only Minji got hurt?" He looke over at Eunsang and back to the males, "Eunsang was protected by woohyun." and this sungkyu calmly turned towards taemin.
"I meant Minji and the baby." Taemin coughed as if he was choking on nothing.
"What did you say?!" He whispered and as sungkyu repeated himself, Taemin burst out in a reaction unsuitable for and older brother, "Yay i'm going to be an Uncle!!!!!! He got her during her first Heat cycle! Powerful stuff! Alright!" Taemin jumped up and body-popped in excitement, "I'm going back to tell Onew we are going to be uncles!!!!" THey watched as the excited male morphed down and bounded off. Their mouths hanging open in shock.
"Hey, I know Taemin's personality isn't normal. But surely he should be a little mad?" Eunsang raised herself up onto her elbows and shook her head softly. A smile on her lips.
"Oh well. He'll realise he should scare L." Dongwoo snickered.Sungjong bounded into eunsangs lap only to be dragged away again by sungyeol, purposefully dragging the younger into the spare cave. 
"Ah... Looks like we'll have to wait to give you a pack mark Eunsang." Hoya smiled apologetically at the female who shrugged. 
"I'm not sure. I mean, i know you guys are Nice and all. And, i know Minji is in your pack. But shuldn't i wait to join my Mate's pack?" The males around her groaned and Hoya groaned, "I'm not going through this again! EunSang close your eyes." She protested a little before doing as she was told, "Now we are stood in a line infront of you, Sungkyu, dong, myself and woohyun. Keep your eyes closed and stand up, then concentrate on finding your mate. Follow your instincts do you understand?" She nodded and stood up. Her atention on her instincts she took two steps right and then walked forawrd until she felt two hands on her waist, preventing her from walking into the person. 
"Open your eye EunSang." Dongwoo's happy voice chirpped and she did as she was told, she looked up and her face went red as she saw Woohyun staring back at her.
"Oh my gosh...." She turned and looked at Hoya.
"So when i wanted to travel to the den....." She trailed off.
"You were heading For Woohyun, Your rightful mate." Sungkyu patted her on the head, "So when Yeol and jongie have finished up, we'll wake minji and L. We'll mark you then. sound good?" Eunsangs eyes had found woohyun's and she nodded slowly. Their gazes never unlocking.

 


And here we are! ^.^ Silly Taemin. Shouldn't he scare L a little bit? What do you think?