Chapter 5

Pack of Infinity

Minji snuggled into her fur pillow as hushed voice muttered angrily around her. There was a warning howl in the distance. 
"L come on! we all have to go. Suju are on their way!" Minji's pillow growled and she mumbled at it to stay still. Sungjong lifted the girls head and placed it on a rolled up fur. 
"Sungjong are you ready? You know they alway go for the smallest wolf first." Sungkyu looked at the youngest male who nodded seriously.
"I have someone to protect, they arent killing me today." The elder 6 left the den and sungjong leaned down, "We'll protect you, MinJi." He stood and went to leave, feeling slender fingers wrap around his wrist he looked down as Minji stood up.
"Stay safe Oppa." She pulled him into a hug and then let him leave. She counted slowly out loud, then she slowly made her way out following the scent of her pack. 

With the males of the pack however, they were lined up glaring at 11 other males wolves. Sungjong growled snapping his muzzle at Heechul. Minji approached and hid behind a tree to watch. Heechul approached first and pounced at Sungjong, pinning him down. That was the signal to attack. Minji watched as chunks of fur and growls passed about in the air. She felt a nudge and looked down to see another wolf, the diamond mark on its paw allowing her to know it was a Shinee Wolf. She placed her hand on it's head.
'I'm Taemin. Onew's Mate. Key's Friend and wow they really were right you do look like me....' She gentle voice shocked her. Minji blinked and crouched, 'Onew said i should take you back to the Shinee Den before the suju's spot you.' Minji shook her head and returned to standing. She was done playing princess in a tower. A loud Yelp was heard, and Minji's eyes narrowed, she knew that yelp. She ran out from the trees and yelled, pointing to Heechul who had he jaw clamped around sungjong's tail.
"Take your filthy jaw off my MATE!" She yelled the last word, her body tensing as a force emitted from her knocking Heechul of sungjong ((FUS RAH DAH! XD)). A male to her right morphed out of his wolf form.
"Your mate?" He sneered at her and she turned to face him, her arms folded.
"Yes, my mate. His scent is all over me! Take a whiff!" She walked right up to him keeping eye contact.
"You dont have anything showing you are mates." The male glared at her as she turned and rolled her eyes huffing.
"There would be if you hadn't turned up to disturb us! She knelt down next to sungjong and his fur gently. He whimpered and nuzzled into her touch, "Now i suggest you tuck your tails between your legs and run back to your den, before i rip out your throats..." She narrowed her eyes but left and innocent smile in place. She nudged Hoya, "carry Sungjong please?" She left her eyes on the suju wolves as they retreated. Her pack leaving she finally turned and felt her wrist being pulled.
"Woah!" Minji scowled as she was tugged harshly into the den.
"Sungjong is your what?!" Woohyun was scolding her.
"It worked!" Minji folded her arms at him. The others watched in silence.
"How did you know it would work?" Woohyun's hands where in fists.
"I spend almost all my time cuddling Sungjong. His scent is all over me! I knew it would work. I know how males minds think Woohyun!" Minji growled softly.
"And how did you knock Heechul off without touching him?" L who was pretty impressed with the females plan voice his question and Sungkyu raised his hand.
"I can answer that.... You remember when we read that old theory about the Alpha female?" The others nodded, "You're looking at her. She shares the blood of another wolf, one with alpha abilities but not in alpha status..."
"Taemin?" Sungyeol blinked, "Then Minji is..."
"Taemin's baby sister...Lee Taemin...Lee Minji." Sungkyu patted Minji's head as she blinked.
"You mean that wolf earlier...was my brother?!" She gulped, "But i dont have an older brother....oh..." She thought about her parents, the memory loss.... She had been wiped of all memory of her older brother when he joined the Shinee Pack.
"Is SungJomg ok?" Minji whispered as she looked over to the injured wolf in the corner.
"He's fine, he'll be ok in about 15 minutes. Nice plan Minji-ah" Dongwoo clapped her on the back smiling, "Finally we have some brains in this pack." Hoya scowled at donwoo, who's face fell instantly. Minji lt out a little giggle.
"You're still in trouble." Woohyun folded his arms at her and she winced, "But quick thinking. Even L's impressed." Minji shrugged and then lay down with Sungjongs furry form. 
"I'm heading back to sleep. I want to visit My brother tomorrow." She curled up and let her eyes drop so that she could sleep.

"Yah! Oppa where are you going?!" It was almost morning and Sungyeol had knocked her trying to get to the entrance, She rubbed her eyes sleepily as her stomach grumbled. 
"To hunt breakfast...you want to come with?" He offered her a hand to help her up, and she carefully stepped over a sleeping L. 
"Why does he always end up so close to me?" Minji shakes her head and shivers down through the warmth of her morph, bounding happily on four paws. She follows Sungyeol out as he breaks into a run, following his nose to get food. Minji lets her tongue hang out the side of and she chases after him, yapping in her excitement.
'Hush Minji...You'll scare the food" The male wolf chuckled in her head and she looked at him her tongue still hanging out of , 'You're so adorable.'
'Oppa...I can smell rabbits!' Minji crouched low her tail sweeping the grass behid her and she edged forward, the scent of rabbits enticing her nose. She prepares herself to pounce on the adult rabbit meters away when a wolf with light brown fur like hers takes her kill.
'Taemin! you scared the crap out of me!' Minji watched with interest as the two male wolves greeted eachother. She bowed her head to Taemin as he morphed into human form....Wow... he really did look like her. She morphed back to.
"O..Oppa?" She hesitated as Taemin just smiled at her, he opened his arms a little asking for a hug. Minji shuffled towards him and placed her hands around him in a soft hug. 
"You'll Remember me soon Minji-ah. Oppa never forgot you." He placed his hand on the back of her head as he hugged her, "I promise we'll get through this. If Sungkyu's pack work with us we'll be able to keep you from Suju. They seem to have lost their humane side, they obly follow their instincts. So when it comes to your heat cycle. Please, i'm begging you.. Don't follow the pack out if they go to fight" He pulled back from the hug and kept his hands on her shoulders as her bent down to her eye level, "If you arent gonig to listen to the concerns of your pack... at least listen to the concerns of your older brother." 
"You should have seen it Tae, She blast Heechul off Sungjong! Without touching him!" Sungyeol chuckled and ruffled Minji's hair, "It was awesome."
"I Saw, my baby sister is a strong one. Definately fitting for an Alpha female." He grinned and put his hands into his pockets, "But i've seen what the heat does to a female. We have F(x) in alliance with us, Minho And Amber Mated last week. Amber was scay in heat..." Taemin shuddered at his memory and bent down to pick up the rabbit he had just killed, "Here..i was killing this to bring to your den as a gift, My favourite is Rabbit...I thought you might have the same preference. You used to love Rabbit Stew." Minji's mouth watered as she remembered her mom's Rabbit stew. 
"Sungyeol Oppa?" She turned to him scratching her chin in thought, "Do you think we could get hold of some vegetables and a saucepan?" Sungyeol nodded and morphed into his wolf form again.
'sure. i'll catch a few morre rabbits first and then we'll go into town. Sungkyu has been wanting to buy you some new clothes too. Key keeps chewing his ear off at how Females like to have fresh clothes.' Minji giggled and nodded. Taemin hooked his arm around his sister and started heading towards the pack of infinity's den.
"Do you remember how to make mom's stew?" Taemin tilted his head and Minji grinned.
"I mastered the recipe at the age of 8" Minji tiptoed into the den and set the dead rabbit in the corner. Taemin nudged her.
"You should probably wake them up." Minji sighed and nodded, she reaches over them to try and shake them awake. It was impossible, they all grumbled and rolled over back to sleep. Minji Shook her head resisting a giggle as Woohyun hooked his leg over Sungkyu. She looked over to her brother for help and he shrugged, "I usually sing to my pack to wake them up." Singing?! She gulped and her eyes widened, "Try it, if your good. They'll wake up happy. If not, they wake to groan at you. Either way you achieve your goal." Minji thought on it for a second before she sat down amongst the snoozing guys. She cleared and began singing in scales and then closed her eyes as she started to actually sing. She stopped as she felt arms wrap around her and pull her down to the ground. Other lims joined the one around her waist.
"Thankyou for the lovely wake up call....but please let us sleep five more minutes..." Hoya's voice mumbled and Minji slapped each limb on her laughing.
"Come on up! I want to go and get some shopping. You guys are in for a treat for lunch." Minji lowered her voice, "Rabbit Stew" 6 pairs of eyes opened wide as they sat up.
"I'm back!" Sungyeol strolled in with 4 more rabbits in his hand. Minji smiled at the pack who had hastily started tidying the furs up. Sungjong threw his arms around Minji and Hugged her.
"Thankyou for yesterday, That was really clever. Especially hugging me before i went for the fresh scent." Sungjong smiled and petted her head. Sungkyu claps his hand at his pack. 7 eyes swerve to the leader (taemin is just watching how his sister acts in the pack).
"I think its time to go and buy Minji some new clothes. And we'll need some things to make this den suitable for a girl...." Sungkyu looked excited as he picked up his leather jacket and slipped his arms through. "Taemin are you coming over for stew later?" Sungkyu glanced over at Taemin who nodded and stood.
"I'll bring the others too. If that's ok?" Taemins question was qirected to Minji.
"I don't mind, there's enough rabbits." She shrugged.
"Then it's settled, we'll get going then." Sungkyu headed out of the door followed by his pack.


 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Yay! Minji protected Sungjong! And woohyun got angry....I don't know why yet XD don't forget to comment! <3