Chapter 12

Pack of Infinity

 

 

Minji sniffed as she woke, Something smelt revolting. She coughed and sat up, her whole body was overheated and her eyes were blurry. Beside her L groaned.

"Minji-ah, why are you moving around at the crack of dawn?" He sat up and sniffed, "Someone's cooking!" His eye widened as he pulled the curtain back. Hoya was humming as he made soup.

"Oppa...?" Minji peeked over L's shoulder.

"Taemin said i should cook and let you rest." He glanced over at L, "He knows, he wants to have words with you." Minji giggled as L gulped.

"You arent scared are you Yeobo?" Minji jabbed her mate and he jumped.

"No." He turned his head to look her in the eye, "I'm Terrified." Hoya burst into laughter and Minji shook her head trying not to grin. She knew her brother would never really be angry at this news, but it was fun to make L think he would be. Minji suddenly lurched, her hand coming up to .

"Eurgh, i feel sick." She stood and clumsily made her was to the clearing, vomiting behind a tree, "Gross....." She rested her head against the bark before turning and making her way back to the den. Her eyes were watering and she grimaced at the bitter taste in .

"Minji, you may not like the smell of the soup, but it's good for you ok?" Hoya placed a bowl infront of her and she sniffed it cautiously.

"It smells like feet." She pulled a face and Woohyun laughed as he came in with the others.

"Everything Hoya cooks smells like feet." Dongwoo smacked the younger up the back of the head.

"Don't be mean to my mate." He then grinned at the female, "Eat the soup and then you can have grilled meat!" He held up the plastic bag in his hand.

"Did you guys go shopping...for me?" Minji blinked as they nodded.

"We got you some dresses for when you get fat too!" Sungjong held up his bag and Minji giggled.

"She's not getting fat! she's giving me a child!" L pouted at the males as they all began teasing him instead.

"You walked into that Myungsoo." Minji shrugged and then with a glint in her eye she snickered, "When is Tae getting here?" L looked at his mate in disbelief.

"Do you want me to die?!" He gulped again which only encouraged the female more.

"Oh no, but Oppa would be extremly mad that you didn't get his permission to impregnate me.....ya know... being my only blood relative...." She trailed off and winked at the Grin Hoya gave her.

"Why...why did my mate have to be the type to purposefully annoy me?" He groaned and placed his head in his hands, which jolted back out at the growled use of his name.

"KIM MYUNGSOO!" The pack froze, all their eyes on L. He stood up and made his way outside, his steps getting smaller as he approached his mate's brother. He winced as his brother-in-law glared at him, arms folded over his chest, "Who gave you permission to knock up by baby sister? hmmm?"

"It's in our nature?" L grimaced at Taemins growl, clearly the younger male wasn't taking humor, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to get her pregnant!" L stopped when Taemin started chuckling.

"Oppa, don't you think you've scared him enough?" Minji peeked round the entrance to the den, "Come on, we are having meat!" Taemin practically skipped into the den. L staring after him dumbfounded.


"What was that?!" He looked at Minji, wide eyed.

"He wasnt angry at you, infact..." She grinned, "According to Woohyun, He jumped with glee when he heard" Minji pulled on L's arm, "Come on, don't be mad."

"Minji!" Eunsangs voice called from the trees, "The suju's are heading this way!" L stood infront of his mate protectively, as Eunsang morphed and growled from beside woohyuns feet. Sungkyu came out after Woohyun, followed by the others. He stood ahead of his pack, not morphing. Minji's head tilted as a larger male appeared.
"My name is Shindong, I came with a warning. You need to leave. Heechul has heard about Minji and he's going nuts, we havent been able to find him in days. What's worse.....Eunsang isn't marked or mated yet. I'm not doing this to betray my pack. i'm trying to protect them. You almost killed our latest member the other day Myungsoo." L opened his mouth but shindong held up a hand, "Henry was just doing as he was ordered by the beta." He bowed and left. Minji looked over at Eunsang who was still growling. She watched as woohyun knelt down to he best friend and calmed her.
"Are you ok chaguiya?" L turned to face her mate as she watched the relationship between Woohyun and Eunsang.
"Yeah, i'm just..." Minji raised her gaze to L's. "If we had bee so out there about our feelings. maybe....this wouldn't be happening. Heechul just got cast aside, but he thought he was in equal running before. He must be furious. Especially now....."
"You better not be blaming yourself!" Taemin smacked his younger sister up the back of the head, "Hyung, I'll lert Onew and Victoria that we are moving the packs. We'll need to find a place all together." He morphed down and bounded off.
"Urm... Sungkyu oppa...." Eunsang approached quietly in her human form, he hummed in response. Woohyun was following the female closely, his hands running up and down her arms, "I'd like to...be given the pack mark..." Sungkyu nodded and gathered to wolves of his pack, they repeated the bite and process as they had done with Minji. This time however, Woohyun went last. She watched in awe as Eunsang giggled from Woohyun's . Watching Eunsang and woohyun made her realise just how many times she had missed the hints that L was her destined mate. Sungkyu signalled to morph back.
"Right now as we've done that, you know what happens tomorrow right?" Sungkyu looked over and covered his ears.
"Shopping!" Hoya, Sungjong, Minji and Eunsang squealed in a chorus and then broke into a fit of giggles.
"And then after, we'll join with Shinee and Fx as we look for a new place to live." Woohyun smile brightened at the sight of Eunsang laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this little snippet, sorry it isn't much i've been working on trying to create the new chapter for leaders obsession. ^^ please be patient with me! <3