FINAL

Switch

The six of them arrived in the auditorium same time as the rehearsals were done.

“Guys, you’re all here!” Hongbin chirped.

Si-eun ran to Hyuk and hugged him. “I’m sorry. We’re sorry. I know your upset, but we didn’t mean to hurt anyone.”

Leo was frowning. Seeing Si-eun hugging another guy is not good for his eyesight.

“It’s alright. I just thought at least you could tell us. We’re your friends, right?” Hyuk said.

“What—oh, the switch…I was definitely not fooled by it.” Hongbin said.

“Are we that obvious?” Mi-eun asked.

“Like Hyuk said, you two are natural actresses. You can fool anyone, but we are your friends. We can differentiate Si-eun from Mi-eun. Wait, am I the only one who wasn’t fooled?” Hongbin asked.

“Nope.” N and Ravi said.

“So can you explain why you guys did that?” Hyuk asked.

Si-eun sighed and explained everything once again, including the incident earlier.

“I can’t believe the Im Si-eun would want to switch all the time just to be with Leo-hyung. Even I, was not able to make her fall in love.” Hongbin said.

“Hey, it’s not like that!” Si-eun blushed.

“It is like that!” Mi-eun teased.

She ignored her twin and turned back to Hyuk. “So, are we okay now?”

Hyuk nodded and smiled. “Just promise us, if you ever plan to switch again, tell us first.”

Si-eun nodded and hugged him again. Leo probably had enough because he pulled her away from Hyuk.

“Someone is jealous.” Ken teased.

“You were jealous too!” Leo retorted.

“Lovebirds.” N rolled his eyes.

“So Mi wasn’t able to play the piece she’s been practicing?” Hyuk asked.

“Sadly, no.” Mi-eun gave him a sad smile.

“You can still play it! Play it for us! We’ll be your audience.” Ravi said.

“Yeah, he’s right!” Si-eun handed Mi-eun her violin.

She closed her eyes and sighed before starting. She hit every note perfectly and finished it without making any mistake. Her audience cheered loudly.

“How do you make that thing sound good?” Si-eun pouted.

“It’s a pity that we are the only people who heard it.” Hyuk said.

“Yeah, it deserves to be heard by everyone.” Leo said.

“There’s always next year.” N said.

“I’m afraid I can’t wait until next year.” A voice said.

They all turned around to see Mr. Yoo behind with Ken beside him.

He smiled. “Im Si-eun, right?”

“No, she’s Im Mi-eun.” Ken said.

“I don’t know what happened to your audition, but anticipate the results tomorrow.” He said before leaving.

She rushed to Ken and hugged him. “Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love you so much!”

Everyone became silent.

“U-uh…” She pushed herself away from Ken, blushing madly.

Ken chuckled and kissed her lips. “You’re welcome. I love you too.”

“Woooh!” Everyone cheered. “Congratulations, Im twins~”

 

A/N: Kkeut~ how was it guys??? TwT Is it good? bad? did you like it? is it horrible kekeke~ comment your feedbacks ~ <3 thank you for supporting this fic til the end ^^