Chap10

Switch

Mi-eun was practicing with Ken the whole weekend and they decided to join the practice that Mr. Yoo, the music teacher, will be holding after school.

When she was about to go to the music room, she saw her twin rushing to the gym as Mi-eun. She frowned, and then she heard N talking to Ravi, Hongbin, and Hyuk asking if they’ve seen Si-eun. Mi-eun didn’t know what was going on but she rushed to the bathroom and changed into Si-eun. N saw her when she walked out.

“There you are! I thought you forgot!”

“Sorry. So what are we going to do again?” She asked.

Ravi laughed. “You’re totally out of yourself during lunch.”

“Hyung asked you to help him for their dance.”Hongbin said.

“I bet you didn’t even know you agreed.”Hyuk added.

Mi-eun gaped. *DANCE?! I can’t dance! I shouldn’t have done this, but people will be suspicious if they see another Mi-eun in the gym.*

Before she could even protest, N dragged her.

*What am I going to do?! And Ken! He might be waiting for me!*

When they entered the room, N started to show her the dance so she can see what she could help.

Thankfully, someone opened the door and interrupted them. She really didn’t know what to help because she can’t dance, but her eyes widened. It was the real Si-eun who came.

“Hey, Si-eun, I’ve been looking for you! Mom is waiting for us.” Si-eun said.

“What? But she needs to help us.” N pouted.

“Sorry, N, but we have to get home.”Mi-eun told him.

They rushed out of the room and started to walk. They met Hyuk on the way out.

“Si, where are you going?I thought you were with N-hyung.”

“Oh…we need to get home. Mom is waiting for us.”Mi-eun said, well, she’s in Si-eun’s disguise.

“Want a ride home?” Si-eun asked. Her twin shot her a look.

“Sure!” He beamed.

They have to stay switched in front of their mom. They can’t fool her. What if she blows their cover in front of Hyuk?

“Mom, Hyuk is having a ride with us.”Mi-eun said.

“Sure thing. Oh, darling, you look good with your hair down.” She told Si-eun.

Mi-eun and Si-eun nervously looked at each other, thankfully, Hyuk didn’t react.

 

At home, they sighed as they flopped on the bed together.

“I’m sorry. I was going to tell you I had plans with Leo, but I didn’t have the chance to.” Si-eun said.

“It’s okay. I understand. But I’m worried, Si.”

“Why?”

“Will we still be able to stop?”