Gesture

How Do You Know When You Are In Love?


Chanyeol admitted himself that he drunk way too much. His boyfriend had to help him to walk upstairs to his bedroom. In his defense he had drunk half of Baekhyun's drink because he couldn't handle alcohol well. When they finally arrived the bed, Chanyeol just let himself fall down on the fluffy and soft bedsheet. Baekhyun stand next to the bed, looking at his comfortable boyfriend. Most of his friends already went home, it was just him, Chanyeol, Luhan and Kris, who were still there. Kris said that he will find Luhan and bring him home. He wasn't sure but he think that Kris maybe like Luhan more than a friend, but Luhan doesn't seem to show interest. 

"What are thinking about?" Chanyeol interrupted his thought. Baekhyun shaked his head and smiled at him.

"Nothing." 

He leaned down to his boyfriend and gave him a peck on the lips. Chanyeol hold his arms before he could stepped back. He kissed Baekhyun lightly on the neck, his breath tickled Baekhyun and he giggle cutely. Chanyeol started to on the spot.  A whimper escaped from Baekhyun's mouth. Chanyeol chuckled.

I want to hear more.

He crushed their lips together, feeling the softness and warmness of his boyfriend's mouth. Baekyhun grabbed onto Chanyeol's shirt and let him fell down on Chanyeol. Their body pressed against each other. Chanyeol bit gently on his bottom lip. Baekhyun softly moaned. He took the opportunity and slowly slide his tougue inside, playing with Baekhyun's. The younger could feel the taste of alcohol inside Chanyeol's mouth. He grinded his hips against Chanyeol, earned a groaned in pleasure from him. Chanyeol took hold of his waist and gently lay him down on the bed, changing their position, so that he was now on top. Their lips still connected.  Baekhyun slipped his hand under Chanyeol's shirt and caressed his back. Feeling the need to breath, they both parted their lips. Chanyeol rested his head on the younger's shoulder. Baekhyun was breathing heavely and his heart beating fast.

Suddenly he heared a snoring coming from Chanyeol. Oh no he didn't... He pushed the older off him, just to see that his boyfriend fell asleep. Baekyhyun let out a breathe. That's so romantic. He reached out for his blanket and covered Chanyeol with it.

 


"Luhan" 

"Luhan wake up!" Someone tapped on his shoulder. Luhan squinch his eyes shut and covered his ears.

"Have mercy. I want to sleep." 

Kris chuckled. "If you don't wake i'm going to throw you in swimming pool." Luhan widenend his eyes and immediately sat up "I'm fully awake." Kris smiled satisfied. Works everytime. Luhan felt like he is going to throw up anytime soon. He stand up, holding his stomach. How did he end up here? Wait a minute...He looked around in the garten.

 "Where's Se- Chanyeol?"

"Probably with Baekhyun. But when you're searching for Sehun, he already went home with Jongin." He throw a side glance at Luhan, who looked slightly disappoint at the reply, but quickly put back his pockerface.

"Why should i care where Sehun is?" he asked.

Kris shrugged and stared at Luhan "I don't know, why don't you answer me that? A little bird told me that he carried you til here."

Luhan smirked. " That little bird has got to be murdered."

Kris laughed. "There's need to kill someone.", he paused "So you not going to tell me about your relationship?"

"No, because there's none. Your informant must mistaken Sehun with someone else." His face all serious.

He's good, Kris thought. "Okay, then it's just a misunderstanding. Should i take you home?"

"No, thanks. I will just sleep on the couch." He smiled at Kris "Goodnight."

"Sleep well" Kris waved at him. He stand there for a couple minutes and gazed at the distant horizon. 

There's something going between these two.

 

Luhan carefully opened the door to the guestroom. He wandered his eyes around the room and sighed in relieved. No one was there. He couldn't bring himself to sleep on couch, that was sticky and stank strong after alcohol. He crawled on the bed and lay down, his hands spread widely and his eyes fixed on the ceiling.

I shouldn't have done that all.  

He handled the last years so well. He stayed away from Sehun, avoid any form of conctact. Luhan thought that he had move on, that it was possible to forget him, but he was wrong.

Deadly wrong.

Outside he acted all cool but inside he could felt how his heart beat uncontrollably when Sehun talked to him, how his body react when Sehun was near him. They were no longer little kids. There's a ual attraction, a longing that Luhan tried to resist. His feeling for Sehun slowly came back. It scared him, that he almost lose control today.

How ironic, he thought and closed his eyes. 

 



Jongin and Sehun sat in a taxi, that drove them home. Jongin was busy texting on his phone. 

To: Baekhyunnie

Do you have any plan for tomorrow?

From: Baekhyunnie

Yeah, i'm going to see a movie with Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Luhan hyung ^^ Want to come?

So Kyungsoo is there? Jongin smirked at thought.

To: Baekhyunnie

Sure. 

Sehun, on the other hand, looked out of the window, deep in thought. First Luhan shoved him away, treated him as if he weren't there, now he couldn't keep his hands off him. Is he messing around with him? Sehun didn't like that. Since the day Luhan ended their friendship, Sehun had promised himself, not to care about him anymore. But when he saw a hurt Luhan, sitting on the school ground, he realized that he still did and always will. He knew that, it was wrong but he just couln't help it. And there was the almost the kiss, Sehun knitted his eyebrows, it was just a disaster. He's sure that he isn't in love with Luhan but the image of him keep playing on his mind. The way Luhan's eyes filled with lust, how he parted his soft, pinky lips and his hot breath...

Stop thinking about it! Concentrate your mind on school!

He groaned and hit the back of his head against the seat. 

Jongin stopped playing with the phone and looked at his friend. "It's everything ok? Are you still worry about the housemaid salary?"

"Uhm, yeah, of course" He lied.

His friend clapped him on the shoulder. "No need to worry, i asked Baekhyun, she gets paid well!" Jongin grinned and gave him a thumbs up. Sehun smiled back.

Jongin can read my mind.

 


The next day

Kyungsoo was like always on time. He was standing in front of the cinema and looked at the movie covers. All of sudden a hand from behind appeared and covered his eyes. Kyungsoo startled a bit at the act.

"Guess who?" Jongin speaked in his ear. Kyungsoo batted his hand away.

"What are you doing here?"

"You know it's disrespectful not to answer a question" He said in a playful tone.

"Kim Jongin i don't ha-"

"Yes, that's right, it's Kim Jongin" He interrupted him. Kyungsoo stared at him with an unfazed expression. Why always me?

"Hey guys!" Baekhyun called the from behind. He was holding hands with Chanyeol, who looked like he is about to fall down anytime soon. The wind rumpled his hair and there was rings under his eyes. Jongin tried to hold back his laughter "You look absolutely amazing!" Chanyeol was about to open his mouth but closed it again. He didn't have enough strength to argue with him. Baekhyun had told him that he should better stay home, but he insisted to come with. He just wanted to spend so much time with his boyfriend as possible.   

"Where's Luhan hyung?" Jongin looked around.

Chanyeol scratched his head . "Well, i tried to wake him up, but he throw a pillow in my face and told me, i requoted: 'Leave me alone! I'm a human, i deserve privacy.' " Jongin raised an eyebrow.

"Anyway what are we going to watch?" Kyungsoo changed the topic. 

"Amazing Blue Whale!" Baekhyun replied.

"So what's the film about?" Jongin asked.

"Well about whale obviously, you silly" Baekhyun tapped on Jongin's forehead.

"So it's only about whale?"

"Yes"

"They only talk about whale?"

"Yes"

"You can only see whale?" 

"Yes"

"Are the whale-"

"Would you stop saying whale?!" Chanyeol, who couldn't longer listen to the conservation, shouted out. Baekhyun laughed and caressed his finger."Let's us go in." 

"Yeah, we going to see some whale" Jongin said, earned a smacked from Chanyeol.

 


"Jongin stop playing around your phone, you are distracting me from sleeping" Chanyeol whispered to him. Jongin rolled his eyes. He looked at his phone. How long is the film going to last? It's not even a film, there is only blue whales swimming around.

"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming" Baekhyun sang quietly. Chanyeol stared at his boyfriend with fascination. Jongin facepalm himself. How did he end up here?

Suddenly he felt something heavy on his shoulder, he turned to the right, spotting Kyungsoo, who felt asleep. Jongin chuckled softly. He looked down to admire his face. How can someone have so flawless skin? And this perfectly heart shaped lips. He fixed his eyes on them as he leaned closer to Kyungsoo, but stopped when he noticed that Kyungsoo's lips moved a bit.

"Sehun..."

A  little smile played on his lips. Jongin hung his head low. Oh right, he likes Sehun.

He focused his attention on the film again, well, he tried.

 



"That was the best film ever!" Baekhyun shouted out, as they stepped out the cinema. 

"Sure" Chanyeol suppressed a yawn, Jongin didn't even try to hide it. Kyungsoo massaged his stiff neck. 

"Hey, let's sleep together-i mean eat together!" Chanyeol quickly corrected himself, a sheepished smile appeared on his face. 

"Woah, i have no appetize anymore. Go home and get some rest, and i really mean rest" He pointed his finger at the couple. Baekhyun blushed slightly at his word. 

"I agree with Jongin. Chanyeol, you seems very tired." Kyungsoo added. 

Look, who's talking!, Jongin thought.

"Ok, then i will bring him home" Baekhyun replied. "I see you two on monday then!" He waved at them and pulled Chanyeol with him.  

Before Jongin could leave, Kyungsoo tugged on his shirt, tried to get his attention.

"Yes?" A little bit surprise at Kyungsoo's action.

"I'm wanted to apologize that i rested my head on your shoulder earlier. It must be really uncomfortable for you" He looked embrassed to the side.

"Well, it wasn't that bad. It was the best opportunity to kiss you." Jongin teased. Kyungsoo's eyes widened at shock and his jaw dropped. 

"YOU DID WHAT?!"

Jongin bursted in laughed "Calm down, it was only a joke! You should see your face." 

Kyungsoo felt how his face became red. He pushed with all his strength Jongin away, but instead of falling back, Jongin captured one of his hand and pulled him closer. Kyungsoo tried to break free from his hold, but the taller one just tighten it. 

"Let me go! I really hate you." 

Jongin came closer to him, ignored the fact that Kyungsoo started to hit him on the chest with his other hand. 

 

"Well, too bad because i really like you"