Blush

How Do You Know When You Are In Love?

 

Hello guys! Thank you so much for your subscription! Hope you enjoy my story so far (well it only has one chapter right now...)

But here is chapter 2! 


"Wait Kyungsoo, don't walk so fast!"Baekhyun desperately tries to catch up. "I'm really sorry ok? I will never do that again, i promise!"Kyungsoo stop walking cause Baekhyun to nearly collides with him.

"Oh who do we have here? The two shorty are back!" Jongin smirks. "I didn't know that you could walk that fast with your short legs, I'm impressed!"He ruffles Kyungsoo's hair. Annoy with the fact that Jongin always treats  him like a grade schooler, he pushes Kai away. "I'm not in the mood for your stupid jokes right now!"He snaps back.

He couldn't understand why Kai couldn't just let him alone. They were barely friends. The only reason he knows Jongin is because of Sehun. They are best friends and that's quite a mystery to Kyungsoo. In his eyes Sehun and Jongin are total opposites.

Jongin likes to play around with girls and boys.
Sehun likes to have a proper relationship.
Jongin never takes anythinng serious.
Sehen takes thing sometimes too serious.
Jongin don't care about his grades.
Sehun only cares about his grades.

How can the two be friends?

"Well someone isn't very happy today"Jongin leans down to whispers in to Kyungsoo ears. "Are you going to feel better after seeing your beloved Oh Sehun?"Kyungsoo blushes deeply over his cheeks and even his ears turns red.

How did he know that?

 Jongin enjoys the scene. "Don't worry your secret is safe by me."

"I-i d-don't know what you are talking about"Kuyngsoo tries to stay as calm as he could. 

"You're such a bad liar"he grins. Tired of discussing this topic any further, Kuyngsoo just walk off "I got to go now, bye".Baekhuyn who doesn't understand the situation, decides it was the best to just follow Kyungsoo "Wait for me, don't just wander off by yourself! See you at the party tonight, tan boy!"Baekhuyn winks and makes his way to the door. 

"Aishh i told him not to call me like that..." Jongin scratches his head. 
"Are you talking to yourself again? Should I leave ?" Sehun appears behind him with a grin on his face.  
Jonging rolls his eyes. "Ha ha very funny Oh Sehun, hey let's have some fun tonight!"
"I'm sorry but you not really my type. Let's us not destroy this friendship ok?" Sehun says with a serious expression. Jongin facepalm himself. How can someone be so dense? I thought he was smart.
"I didn't mean it that way. Baekhyun is giving a party tonight and i think we should go, i know, we have homework but could you let me finish my speech first?"

"I didn't say anything" Confusion written on Sehun's face.

"See? You didn't let me finish"

"But you..."Jongin gives Sehun a death glare. "Ok i'm sorry, please talk"

"What  I try to say was that we deserve  a break, no, you deserve a break, you learn so much, you spend most of time in the libary, working your of just to become the number one again. And you did it and deserved it. See the party as a celebration for your hard work and i wanted to say that i am so proud of you, Oh Sehun" Jongin claps his hands, moves to tear because that was the best speech ever (in his opinion). 

"Ok" Sehun replies shortly.

 "O-ok? Woah i didn't thought that you will give in so easily, actually i have so much more to say..." Well his speech was just so phenomenal.

"I still have to finish some papaworks for the teacher, just go ahead, i call you then"Sehun says. 

"You're such a nerd. Beside that you are not my type either" Jongin shouts at Sehun, who was already making his way to the teacher's room.

"You just saying that because I rejected you" Sehun shouts back.


Luhan stares at the clock on the wall. 
Only five minutes more than i can go home...
...I can manage that...
...5 seconds later...
...WHY IS THE CLOCKHAND NOT MOVING?! Omg it's broken that's the only explanation. He turns to his right side to see that Chanyeol falls asleep. He snores. Oh  what a beautiful scene. Luckily the teacher was not in the room to see this, otherwise Chanyeol would be dead. 
Luhan closes his eyes for a moment and he could see Oh Sehun and him when they were kids. He remembers how Sehun expression got softer everytime Luhan was with him, how they never got tired of each other, how Sehun always took care of him and the one thing he could never forget was Sehun's smile. When Luhan saw that smile, all of his problems and troubles faded away. At that moment only Sehun and Luhan exist.  

But time changed everything. They changed.

Luhan opens his eyes and the bell rang.

Chanyeol was still asleep. He decides to let his friend sleep a little more and go for a walk. It was already late, the school building was pretty much empty. Feel a breeze of cold air againts his skin Luhan shivers slightly. He makes his way back when suddenly someone grab his collar and push him hard against the wall. Luhan groans in pain. Before he could even say something a punch land on his face. He fell on the ground and his vision got a little bit blurry. Blood runs down his nose onto his blouse. He looks up and met Junki's angry stare. "Touch my girlfriend again and i'm going to make your life a living hell, this right now" ,he grabs Luhan collar again "it's only a foretaste". He smirks, throws Luhan back on the ground. After Junki left, Luhan tries to stand up only to falls back again. God it's hurts. Heavy breathing he decides to sit on the floor for a while, noticing that there's a person right in front of him.


"Do you need some help?"

"Sehunnie..."