Cheer up!

How Do You Know When You Are In Love?

"Ouch you're hurting me!"Luhan complained. 

"I haven't even touch you yet" Sehun sighed. Since the school nurse already went home, Sehun took care of Luhan's injury. His lips were bruised, his right cheek were slightly swollen. There was bump at the back of his head. Luckily his eyes was spared.

He looks like a squirrel who stores his nuts in his right cheek, Sehun thought.

"Put the ice pack on your cheek, it will ease the pain." 

"So what's the matter?"Sehun asked. 

"You look hot today" 

"Luhan, you know that won't work on me. Don't try to change the topic." Sehun warned. Luhan smirked.

He hasn't change a bit. 

"Well I made out with his girlfriend, he got pissed and punched me in the face" Sehun stopped cleaning up Luhan's wounds and stared directly into his eyes. They looked at each other for a while until Sehun decided to break up the staring contest and walked over to the locker. Luhan could swear that he saw a hint of disappoiment in Sehun's eyes. 

"I didn't even know that she has a boyfriend" Luhan added, working up a smile on his face. 

"You hasn't change a bit. Always acting without thinking about the consequences. That's one of the reason why we are not friends anymore." Sehun speaked, not even bothered to look at Luhan.

Hurt rippled through him. Ok, that was kind of mean. Feeling the need to punish him for it, Luhan deciced to teased Sehun. "Hear ye, hear ye, the almighty Oh Sehun has spoken." Sehun turned around to see an amused smile on Luhan's face who stand up from his chair. "You always so serious" Luhan moved closer. "Why don't you loosen up a bit for me?" He was now standing right in front of Sehun. Sehun felt his own body tense. Too close. 

"Luhan, stop fooling around."

"Why? Are you afraid that you going to lose control?" Luhan tipped toes to match Sehun's height. His face only an inch away from Sehun.

"I dare you." he whispered. 

"Luhan you're injured!"Sehun tried to not look at his lips. Luhan wasn't his type, absolutely not, but he can't deny the fact that he feel attracted torwards him. He was not without a reason, called pretty boy, even under this circumstances. The fact that Luhan now put his arms around his neck to get even closer to him, just made everything worse. Has he always been so bold? He could feel Luhan's breath on his mouth. 

"Lu, where are you?!"

Sehun widened his eyes and pushed Luhan away. Luhan broke the awkward silence "Well thanks for taking care of me." Damn i totally forgot about Chanyeol. Luhan took one last look at Sehun then walked out of the room. Sehun still standing there, trying to process the situation. What if his friend didn't interrupt them? He was really about to give in....He pulled at his hair and groaned in frustration. 

Luhan, why are you doing this to me?


Why? There was tausend other coffee shop but no Kim Jongin and his friends have to visit this one. They weren't even 5 minutes there but already made so much noise. He looked around and realized that his co-worker had customers themselves. So i have to do it. He took a deep breath and made his way to their table. He forced himself a smile.

"Hello, what would you like to order?"

"Omo, he is so cute!" One of the girl schrieked."Do you want to be my boyfriend?" The group laughed. "As if someone want to date you!" A guy with pushed back dark brown shouted. Shocked about his insult, she took her lipstick and threw it on his face "Oh shut up, you !" The group cracked up again. Kyungsoo closed his eyes. 

Relax, Kyungsoo. You can do it. 

"I would like to have an ice coffee" Kyungsoo didn't even have to open his eyes to recognize that voice.

Kim Jongin.

He was stil wearing his school uniform, his tie was loose, his hair was a little bit messed up, there was a small hickey on his neck. He has one of his arms wrapped around a girl. She was busy typing on her smartphone. I haven't seen her before. I wonder if the hickey is from her? Baekhyun had once say that Jongin changed his girlfriends like they were his underwear. Then he started laughing at his comparison. That guy...

"Would you like to have something else?"He asked as he wrote down the order.

"You" Their eyes met. Why does he look so serious?, Kyungsoo thought.

"I'm sorry, but i'm not listed in the menu page" Kyungsoo replied coldly.

Jongin smiled. Sweet.


"So he punched you in the face?!" Chanyeol couldn't believe that someone dare to hit Luhan. Everyone in the school knew that Luhan family is one of the most powerful family in Korea. His mother owns a big company and his father belongs to the most influential people. Because Luhan is the youngest in the family, his parents are very overprotective of him. He really don't want to know what will happen when they find about that incident. 

"I kinda deserve it. My parents are going to have a heart attack when they see this" He tried to touch his cheek and winced bit in pain. And i wanted to kiss him. Shaked off the thought Sehun's lips he looked at Chanyeol "Let me stay at your place ok? ". He looks like a hamster, Chanyeol thought, tried not to smile. 
"Sure. Make sure you call your mommy and daddy!" He teased. Luhan hit him on the back of the head. "Shut up" He took out his phone and dialed the number of his mother.

"Hello mommy!"  

Chanyeol laughed at his friend stupidness. 


"Are there many people?" Luhan asked as they make their way to Baekhyun's house door. 

"Nah, i don't think so, Beakhyun said that he only invited are few friends..." He opened the door and loud music were everywere to hear, the smell of alcohol and cigarette was strong, people were pressed against each other screaming, laughing, drinking... 

"...I take it back" 

"The poor housemaid" Luhan murmured.  While Chanyeol tried to find his boyfriend under the crowd, Luhan was asked about his injury, every 5 seconds. People surrounded him and showed their sympathy. It was a mistake to come, Luhan thought. "There he is" Relieved that he finally found him, Chanyeol made his way to Baekhyun.

"Baby!" Baekhyun shouted when he saw his boyfriend. He jumped on him and wrapped his legs around Chanyeol's hips. His hand rested on Chanyeol's shoulder. A big smile appeared on his face. "I'm happy to see you" He leaned in, leaving butterfly kisses all over Chanyeol's face. "I'm happy to see you too" Chanyeol said between his own laughter and all that adorable kisses. He wrapped his arm around Baekhyun, tried to hold his overly excited boyfriend. 

Luhan, who unfortunately witnessed that all, felt the desire to vomit at all the cheesiness. "Get a room, you two!"

 Baekhyun who finally noticed the presence of Luhan, gasped in shock."Omo Luhan hyung, what happened to your face?"

"Oh you noticed?"Luhan replied sarcastically and get a get-yourself-together look from Chanyeol. 

"Well you now, I got hit in the face" 

"But everybody loves you"

"I thought that too, but maybe because i acted like an " Luhan thought about his words. Maybe? 

"I'm an " He corrected himself. He noticed the corcerned look in Baekhyun's eyes and ruffled his hair.

"It's going to heal, there's no need to worry about me ok?"Luhan smiled, tried to cheered him up.

Oh he reminds me of an quokka, Baekhyun giggled.

"Now be a good boy and get me a drink" Baekyhun obeyed and walked to the kitchen.

Chanyeol sighed and glared at Luhan. "He's not a dog, you know"

"Woof"


Author's note: Hello guys, I know they all not allowed to drink alcohol yet, but let's pretend they are, ok? XD, hope you enjoy this chapter! And thanks to all your subscription! 

In case you don't know how quokka look like: 

Isn't he precious?