Attention

How Do You Know When You Are In Love?

"Come on Luhan, let us do it. I can't wait any longer" Yuna whispers into Luhan's ears. 

"But sweetheart is lunch time, let's do it another time okay?"Luhan says with an absently look on his face. He was more busy thinking what he should eat. Yuna groans. "Can you please just for once not think about food? ". She moves her hand from his chest further to his pants. Luhan gasps. "Do you still want to leave now?" she says in a y voice. Angry at the fact that she doesn't listen to him, he snaps her finger away. "Yes! I'm hungry". Without looking at her pouting face again he steps out of the classroom just to bump into someobody. He fell on the ground and hissed in pain.

"Really Luhan? In a classroom?"Chanyeol reachs out his hand to help him up. Instead of grapping his hand Luhan just sits there and stares intensely at his friend. "You ok?"He gives Luhan's cheeks a clap. 

"Did you Baekhyun?"Luhan asks out of the blue.

"W-what?!"Chanyeol widened his eyes in shock "You can't just ask something like that!"

"Ok ok i'm sorry. Did you make love with Baekhyun? Does that sounds better?"Luhan says with a smirk on his face. How does he say those things without getting red?!Chanyeol thought and took Luhan's wrist to get him up. "Have you eaten then yet? "He tries to change the topic. "Try to change the topic huh? Let's eat lunch together, i'm..."Before he could finish his sentence someone else catch his attention, better said a male student. 

The male student walks towards them. His skin was milky white and smooth, his tie sat neatly against his throat, his blond hair laid smooth against his head, his eyes fixed on the book he held in his hand - what a nice view, Luhan thought. 

"Is that Oh Sehun?"Chanyeol interrupts."He got first place at the exam again, wish I could have his brain, life would be so much easier"he sighs.

"He has always been a smartass"Luhan murmurs to himself. Right at that moment Sehun eyes shoot up and look right at Luhan. Surprise at the sudden attention Luhan doesn't notice that his mouth was slightly open. He looks like a lost child. A little smile appears on Sehun face. When was the last time we both look at each other? When did we decided to not care about each other anymore? Too caught up at the moment Luhan didn't notice that the bell rang. 

"Oh dude, we have to go to classroom, we will get detention when we are late again"Chanyeol shouts and pulls Luhan with him. Luhan tries to look back again but Sehun was already gone. Do you miss me? Because I do.
 

As expected the idiots boys came too late. "It's already the third time, you know what that means?" The amused tone in the teacher's voice was clearly to hear. 

"Did someone already tell you how georgous you look today, Miss Kim?"Chanyeol tries to save the situation, just to get a dirty look from luhan and giggle from other students. "Nice try, Park Chanyeol! Now go to your sit. It's going to be a long day for you two."An evil smile creeps onto her face. 
"Stupid witch"Chanyeol murmurs.

"I couldn't even eat lunch. You know that's one of the reason why i can't grow anymore. Life ."Luhan whispers. 

"Do the two gentleman have something to say?"Miss Kim asks.

"No we don't, Miss Kim" Both say in unison.

 

Kyungsoo did you know that sea otters hold hands while they take a nap? Baekhyun writes down the words on the paper and pass it to Kyungsoo.
Confused about the fact that Beakhyun want to talk about sea otters when they were suppose to pay attention in class.

Why do you want to talk about sea otters? Do you like them? He passes the paper back to Baekhyun.

THEY HOLD HANDS! How can you not like them? Hey want to hold my hand when we take a nap together ?;) (Just don't tell it Chanyeol). Kyungsoo mouth and eyes went wide open when he read it. Baekhyun who couldn't handle the situation anymore, start to laugh. "You're so cute!"He pinches Kyungsoo cheeks.

What they didn't notice it's that the teacher is now standing right in front of them. "Oh what we have here? Love letter to each other? Byun Baekhyun, why don't you stand up and read it out loud so that everyone in the classroom can listen to your beautiful love story". Baekhyun gulps "You know actually Chanyeol is my...". "BYUN BAEKHYUN!! Don't you try to get smart with me, now read!"

"I'm so sorry Kyungsoo..." Baekhyun whispers. Kyungsoo's hanging his head low, too embarrasses to look up.


"Kyungsoo did you know that sea otters hold hands....."