Mine

How Do You Know When You Are In Love?

Update! 


"So what's the problem?" Kris took the swing next to Luhan. He had wished that Chanyeol would come but since the boy had problem on his own Luhan didn't want him to trouble him more.   

He gestured Kris to come closer to him. He let his eyes wandered around the playground, made sure no one were near them. He even shooed some of the kids away. In Kris opinion no one of the kids here would gossip about it. The moking tone was clearly to hear in his voice but that didn't seem to bother Luhan. 

"I did something inappropriate." He confessed. It felt a bit like talking to his parents.  On a second thought if his father only knew...

 

"I kissed Oh Sehun." He murmured out the words.

 

"What?"

Way too quiet for Kris to understand.

 

"IkissedSehun"

Way too fast.

 

"Luhan, would you talk like a normal person?" Kris getting a little annoyed. 

 

"I kissed Sehun ok?!"

 

Shocked und confused slare were at him again. Luhan rolled his eyes in return. 

"You mean Oh Sehun? Your ex-friend?" Luhan nodded, eyes fixed on the ground.  

"Why would you do that?" Kris voice sounded more than displeased but once again Luhan was too absorbed in his thought to even notice it.   
 

Why the hell wouldn't i? He's handsome. Maybe it was the best when he doesn't said it out loud. Luhan shrugged his shoulder.

 

"He was pissing me off." 

 

Seeing the confusion on Kris face, maybe this was also not a very good answer.  What else should he say? He didn't knew it himself either. 

Well, deep deep down he knew it.

Maybe.  

He cursed himself for his insecurity.  

 


 

"Sehun!" Luhan called out as he spotted the blonde boy in the library. Before Sehun could say anything, Luhan buried his face into his chest. Made it unable for Sehun to see him directly. 

"Lu" He tried to release himself from Luhan unbelieveable tight hold on his shirt but the smaller have none of it.

"I am completely and utterly embarrassed..." Luhan speaked under his breath.   

Sehun couldn't help but to let out a chuckle. He gently carressed Luhan's back, hope that would comfort him a bit. And it seemed to work, since Luhan's body finally loosen up a bit, but he wasn't willing to let go of Sehun.  

"Are you planning to hold me like this forever?"

"Yes. Now it's really impossible for you to see her." 

Sehun rolled his eyes at Luhan's dumbness, even though it's somehow really sweet. He leaned closer to Luhan's head and gave it a little kiss. Luhan quickly lifted his head up and placed his hand on top of his head. He stared surprised at Sehun. 

"Why did you just kiss m-"

"You know i can't be with her anyway." Sehun speaked out before Luhan could finish his sentence. He put a finger tenderly under the smaller ones chin. Luhan briefly close his eyes, enjoying the gentle touch.   

"And why can't you not?" 

"Because i'm yours", Sehun interwined their fingers together and rested his forehead on the other's one. "Luhan, i did it all just to make you jealous. In my heart there's  only place for you. My one true lo-"

 

"ARG! SHUT UP LUHAN!"

A hand hit the back of his head, stopped him from talking about it any further and also waking him up from that chessy imagination.

"I swear if you keep on talking i will punch you in the face!"   

"But-" 

This time a pillow hit his face.

"That's really the dumbest thing i ever heard...how much time did you waste on these thoughts?",  

"Well, all the way here...beside you were the one asking me what i was thinking!" Luhan added as he felt the need to defend himself. Call him crazy, but he was sure this it's how the conversation between him and Sehun would go.    

Kris resisted the urge to throw the book which was next to him in Luhan's face. Better would be to throw him out him out of his house. But he knew himself that he could never do something like that. Even though Luhan was really giving a massive headache right now.

 

A few minutes before....

"I should go and talk with him." Luhan made himself on Kris couch comfortable. 

"And how do you-?"

 "think the conversation will be? Well, good question, Kris!" Luhan cut in, his voice filled with excitement.

 

 

 

 

Lesson learned. Never asked Luhan anything. No wonder he was so silent when they walked down the street. Staring at the boy in front of him, who seemed to return to his little daydream, he asked himself why he had feelings for this adorable idiot in the first place. 

"You really like him what?"  

 

Instead of answering the question a little smile appeared on Luhan's face. 

 

"You are pissing me off, Luhan."

 


The next day

Luhan entered the pretty much empty library in search for Sehun. He was more or less stalking the boy (again) since shool started. Spotting Sehun who was standing between the book shelves he saw his opportunity. His eyes were fixed on the book he held in his hand. 

Now or never. Okay...I have gone through this so many times, i can do it. He took out his phone, checking his appearance one last time.
 

Well...


it leaves a lot to be desired. Dark circles under the eyes since he spend the night with writing all down what he wanted to say to Sehun. His hair wasn't brush caused it to stand up in all direction. His shirt were untucked, his tie was in his trouser pockets since he didn't have the time to knot it. Taking one deep breath he sneaked up on Sehun. But instead of standing next to Sehun he decided to made his way behind the him. Basically they are standing back to back without any touch.

He was way too shy to face him. 

Choose your words wisely, Luhan.  


"Hey, remember when i kiss you?"

 

Akward laughter came from Luhan's side. 

No reaction were coming from Sehun.

Fine, keep ignoring me. Luhan let out a desperate sigh.   

"I know you are probably mad at me but just listen to me first okay?" Hearing no response, he take it as a sign for him to continue.

He peaked at the notice at his hand. Yes, he wrote everything on his hand. Just to made sure that he wouldn't missing out a point.

"You were sure surprised why i would do something like that...Well first sorry for disturbing your work....second for pushing you down, who had thought that i was that much aggressive...hehe...." 

Silence.


He cursed at himself as he realized that the notice were smeared because of his sweating. 


Great now i have to think! 


"You just joking around with me right? I mean, you are trying to give me lesson like you used to when we were-" 


...still friends. Biting his bottom lip, he decided it was better not to end the sentence.

 "What i really try to say it's that I don't like it! " Crossing his arms in front of his chest. He let a huff of air.

"When you hugged her or when you are in the near of her, i felt the anger rose in me and i'm don't know how to handle it...It's just....i...really... want you for myself... " He buried his face in his hands. Oh this is so embarrassing! He's sure looking at me now!

"Please don't stare at me!" 

Minutes pass. Still dead silence.

Luhan turned his head around and look through his fingers, just to realize that Sehun was still in same position as the beginning. His back facing him, probably still the same book in the hand. Not moving an inch. Not a sound are coming from him. 

That's weird.

 
Oh, no did i shock him to death?! 

"Sehun?!" He shaked the other's shoulder rather widly. 

Finally Sehun seemed to give him some kind of attention as he turned his head around and meet Luhan's eyes. A calm expression on his face.

That's definitively weird. How can he stay so relaxed?

 

 

 

 

"Luhan? Since when are you here?"

 

 

 

 

 

Oh.

 

 

Slowly he took out his earphones.  

 
 
 
 
 

"Did you say something?"